28 San Diego- RB Ryan Matthews-Fresno St

29 NY Jets- NT Terrance Cody-Alabama

30 Minnesota- TE Jermaine Gresham-Oklahoma

31 Indianapolis-OLB Sean Weatherspoon-Missouri

32 New Orleans-OLB Navarro Bowman-Penn State

EDS
03-08-2010, 02:49 PM
Nice work.

I still have trouble believeing Bruce Campbell goes that high - even with Oakland's penchant for workout warriors. I also think Clausen drops and McClain stays in the top 15. Getting Kampman may also alter the Jags approach to the draft - but argueably the pass rush remains a critical need for them.

Midwesternbillsfan
03-08-2010, 02:52 PM
FYI, Jacksonville won their coin flip w/the Broncos; they're picking 10th.

psubills62
03-08-2010, 02:55 PM
You really think JPP will go that high? Even though KC has a glaring need at LT and Okung would be a great pick there?

Otherwise, I like it. I'm liking the projections of Ryan Mathews to SD - he's polished enough and a very good all-around back would could step in as starter. Weatherspoon would be a great pick by Indy. Everson Griffin seems to have risen pretty fast.

Do you have any projection as to who we'd take in the 2nd if it happened like this? Just curious.

Ground Chuck
03-08-2010, 04:15 PM
Oakland won't take Bulaga after getting burned by Gallery and his short arms.

T-Long
03-08-2010, 04:23 PM
Berry goes 5 to KC, other than that, I like it.

DraftBoy
03-08-2010, 05:31 PM
Nice work.

I still have trouble believeing Bruce Campbell goes that high - even with Oakland's penchant for workout warriors. I also think Clausen drops and McClain stays in the top 15. Getting Kampman may also alter the Jags approach to the draft - but argueably the pass rush remains a critical need for them.

I expect Campbell to drop hard, one mock (by Daniel Jermiah-Movethesticks.com) doesnt even have Campbell in Round 1, based on game film. Which is closer to where I sit than with him at 8. Unfortunately here I feel I caved to easily to the combine, even I sometimes read too much into it.

Im going to disagree on Clausen and McClain, if McClain runs what I hear he will run at his Pro Day then he's going to drop. If he runs above it he'll rise some. He is not Pat Willis 2.0 though.

Kampman is a stop gap for Jacksonville who better pray Derrick Harvey does something. Harvey was a guy a lot of people here fell in love with, but I was not a fan of at all. 2 years into the league and he has 79 tackles and 5.5 sacks, not good production from that pick. Griffin gives them insurance and a bookend to help Harvey out. Remember this is a team who had John Henderson lead their team in sacks with 3.

DraftBoy
03-08-2010, 05:32 PM
FYI, Jacksonville won their coin flip w/the Broncos; they're picking 10th.

You are correct, my mistake. Thank you.

DraftBoy
03-08-2010, 05:34 PM
You really think JPP will go that high? Even though KC has a glaring need at LT and Okung would be a great pick there?

Otherwise, I like it. I'm liking the projections of Ryan Mathews to SD - he's polished enough and a very good all-around back would could step in as starter. Weatherspoon would be a great pick by Indy. Everson Griffin seems to have risen pretty fast.

Do you have any projection as to who we'd take in the 2nd if it happened like this? Just curious.

Yea I think so, I think they go with Albert at LT and take Ducasse in R2 to bookend him. Okung is a high floor type player. Not a lot of risk but not much reward either.

I was down on Griffen early this year but I watched some more tape on him, and I must say he does some of the little things that show potential. He'll need some more time but he's quickly rising.

Id say a DE or DT, maybe a D'Anthony Smith, Vince Oghobaase type at DT, maybe a QB like LeFevour or Snead. WR and LB are options too.

DraftBoy
03-08-2010, 05:34 PM
Oakland won't take Bulaga after getting burned by Gallery and his short arms.

Oakland is taking Campbell, Buffalo is taking Bulaga.

DraftBoy
03-08-2010, 05:36 PM
Berry goes 5 to KC, other than that, I like it.

We are going to have agree to disagree here because although I have Berry as my #2 player overall in the entire draft I can't see KC doing it. Too many other holes at too many other key positions, imo.

Slim
03-08-2010, 05:40 PM
Mia getting Dez Bryant makes me a little sick.

better days
03-08-2010, 06:14 PM
On 620 WDAE Tampa this afternoon Steve Dumig, a guy with his finger on the Bucs pulse said he thinks the Bucs would be HAPPY to trade down out of the #3 spot because of money concerns of the owners. Sounds like it would be easy to trade up with them without giving up too much if Bradford is still there at #3. What do you guys think?

Ground Chuck
03-08-2010, 06:18 PM
Be funny if Oakland took Dez Bryant

Ed
03-08-2010, 06:20 PM
On 620 WDAE Tampa this afternoon Steve Dumig, a guy with his finger on the Bucs pulse said he thinks the Bucs would be HAPPY to trade down out of the #3 spot because of money concerns of the owners. Sounds like it would be easy to trade up with them without giving up too much if Bradford is still there at #3. What do you guys think?
It depends what it would cost to move up. I always hate the idea of trading up and giving up multiple picks for one guy, but I might be tempted to do it for Bradford, especially if the trade involved current players on our team.

I think he goes #1 though. And if things fall the way draftboy has it, I think Bulaga is the best pick at #9.

better days
03-08-2010, 06:25 PM
It depends what it would cost to move up. I always hate the idea of trading up and giving up multiple picks for one guy, but I might be tempted to do it for Bradford, especially if the trade involved current players on our team.

I think he goes #1 though. And if things fall the way draftboy has it, I think Bulaga is the best pick at #9.

Like I said, I don't think it will cost much to move up. The Glazers are having money problems due to the economy dropping just after they bought Manchester United.

I think they would take our #1 & Kyle Williams or maybe even Whitner instead of Williams.

!Papacrunk!
03-08-2010, 06:28 PM
IMO I think Denver and Miami's pick should be switched especially if Denver loses their own problem child receiver...then again Denver may pass on Bryant since they may not want ANOTHER problem child again

k-oneputt
03-08-2010, 07:38 PM
No way both Parcells and Belichek pass on McClain if he is still there.
You finally got the two qb's correct.
S. Diego will take Cody with J. Williams done.
Little to high for Sapp.
KC will take Okung if still available.

T-Long
03-08-2010, 07:43 PM
We are going to have agree to disagree here because although I have Berry as my #2 player overall in the entire draft I can't see KC doing it. Too many other holes at too many other key positions, imo.
haha I had to bust your balls. Berry to KC! Mark it on the board!

Mike13
03-08-2010, 08:19 PM
I think unless the Dolphiins sign Atogwe, they will draft Earl Thomas.

DraftBoy
03-08-2010, 10:58 PM
I think unless the Dolphiins sign Atogwe, they will draft Earl Thomas.

Little high for Thomas still, especailly since half the scouts seeing him moving to CB and not sticking at FS.

PECKERWOOD
03-09-2010, 12:03 AM
1 St Louis- QB Sam Bradford-Oklahoma

2 Detroit – DT Ndakumong Suh-Nebraska

3 Tampa Bay- DT Gerald McCoy-Oklahoma

4 Washington- QB Jimmy Clausen-Notre Dame

5 Kansas City – DE Jason Pierre-Paul-South Florida

6 Seattle- OT Russell Okung-Oklahoma State

7 Cleveland- SS Eric Berry-Tennessee

8 Oakland- OT Bruce Campbell-Maryland

9 Buffalo- OT Bryan Bulaga-Iowa

10 Denver (f/Chicago)- DT Dan Williams-Tennessee

11 Jacksonville – DE Everson Griffin-USC

12 Miami- WR Dez Bryant-Oklahoma State

13 San Francisco- LB Ricky Sapp-Clemson

14 Seattle (f/ Denver)- OT Anthony Davis-Rutgers

15 NY Giants- DT Brian Price-UCLA

16 Tennessee- DE Derrick Morgan-Georgia Tech

17 San Francisco (f/ Carolina)- OT Trent Williams-Oklahoma

18 Pittsburgh- CB Joe Haden-Florida

19 Atlanta- DE Brandon Graham-Michigan

20 Houston- FS Earl Thomas-Texas

21 Cincinnati- RB CJ Spiller-Clemson

22 New England- LB Jerry Hughes-TCU

23 Green Bay- OT Charles Brown-USC

24 Philadelphia- LB Rolando McClain-Alabama

25 Baltimore- DE Carlos Dunlap-Florida

26 Arizona- OLB Sergio Kindle-Texas

27 Dallas- S Taylor Mays-USC

28 San Diego- RB Ryan Matthews-Fresno St

29 NY Jets- NT Terrance Cody-Alabama

30 Minnesota- TE Jermaine Gresham-Oklahoma

31 Indianapolis-OLB Sean Weatherspoon-Missouri

32 New Orleans-OLB Navarro Bowman-Penn State

That draft works for me, it would be even better with Brandon Spikes in the 2nd.