PDA

View Full Version : Whitehurst visiting Arizona

patmoran2006
03-09-2010, 09:16 AM
Jesus.. Every player I was interested in seems to visiting the Cards.

Mort tweeted this moments ago.

I standby my assertion last month that the Bills will become players for him.

BuffaloBillsHeart
03-09-2010, 09:21 AM
I don't think we will because he's just not a solution to anybody's QB-problem. He's a backup ONLY.

streetkings01
03-09-2010, 09:23 AM
Who really cares about Charlie Whithurst? Being a huge FSU fan I saw him for a few years and he was nothing special!

Beebe's Kid
03-09-2010, 01:08 PM
Well sorry, Pat. The true scouts have spoken. Looks like Whitehurst's cover has been blown.

Better call Nix, and let him know that if he was thinking about it, he had better not. Besides, if the Bills sign an FA QB, that will take away two of the major *****ing points that many board personas are built on. Sure the natural progression will be this guy sucks, but...what if he doesn't? Then what will I ***** about?

THATHURMANATOR
03-09-2010, 01:14 PM
I don't want this guy at all.

Italian Stallion
03-09-2010, 01:25 PM
I don't want this guy at all.

I agree...who the hell actually cares about this bafoon? He's never started before, has one rushing touchdown and less than 10 professional, MEANINGFUL snaps?

Spare me....as bad as our QB's are currently not a soul could ever convince me this guy is better than any of them.

Please. Let's move on from the "Well he could be good because of this connection...blah blah blah"

He's Charlie ****** Whitehurst.....lets stop the sweating gents.