PDA

View Full Version : Cary Harris and Jonathan Stupar were tendered too

patmoran2006
03-09-2010, 11:25 AM
Though to my knowledge they haven't announced and have NO IDEA why they haven't, I've been told the Bills did tender Jonathan Stupar and Cary Harris as Exclusive Right Free Agents.

I spoke to Christian Gaddis a couple of days ago so I know he was tendered and I reported Jon Corto was tendered as well.

mysticsoto
03-09-2010, 11:42 AM
Good moves finally. Those are players with potential!

Dr. Lecter
03-09-2010, 11:43 AM
Good moves finally. Those are players with potential!

Stupar? Really?

patmoran2006
03-09-2010, 11:53 AM
For the record, Christian Gaddis has a HOT girlfriend who shares the same last name as me.

mysticsoto
03-09-2010, 11:54 AM
Stupar? Really?

Is this sarcasm?

DraftBoy
03-09-2010, 12:00 PM
Is this sarcasm?

Shouldnt be, Stupar has shown little potential other than the ability to be a decent receiving option. He is not a good blocker and does nothing better than Neslon does already. He's a decent compliment piece as a #3 TE but I dont see much potential.

Dr. Lecter
03-09-2010, 12:02 PM
Is this sarcasm?

No.

He looks like a pre-season wonder to me, who is a servicable #3 or #4 TE option.

I never understood the love affair with the guy.

Raptor
03-09-2010, 12:15 PM
I like C.Harris I think he can be a solid FS

Stupar dont really care about

Mahdi
03-09-2010, 12:20 PM
No.

He looks like a pre-season wonder to me, who is a servicable #3 or #4 TE option.

Buffalo fan seeing Tight End catch ball = Love

mysticsoto
03-09-2010, 12:35 PM
Shouldnt be, Stupar has shown little potential other than the ability to be a decent receiving option. He is not a good blocker and does nothing better than Neslon does already. He's a decent compliment piece as a #3 TE but I dont see much potential.

Blocking ability is easier to develop than natural pass catching ability which he has shown. I can see him rising to #2 fairly quickly - which is all I'm asking.

It is not saying anything against Nelson in any way. I liked Nelson from day 1, though his blocking was suspect also last year.

mysticsoto
03-09-2010, 12:39 PM
No.

It's no love affair...it's just that compared to the other TEs we have on the roster, he was outperforming them. He did make some mistakes on the field, but...how many mistakes did McGee make when he 1st started and we kept him around, or George Wilson, or any number of other players...