X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romes
    • Jul 2002

A couple of glum TD quotes

We hear many quotes from players stating the new atmosphere in the locker room and all the hope the team has. This is great and I believe its true. But TD still realizes that this is a young team with holes that still need to be filled. In the article with the link above, he states, "People should be excited. You don't want to try to temper that in any way, but people have to be realistic. They have to understand that we're still a young team in a lot of areas." This is true you can't argue with that statement. This is something that many of us here have realized. Then he also says, "Probably, what we are right now is a work in progress. We're not a finished product by any stretch of the imagination."

These to me are positive quotes from TD. Even if what he said doesn't paint a greatly optimistic picture for this season it shows that TD isn't done that improvements are going to be continously made to this team. It shows me that TD is not satisified and will continue to make this team better.
    Last edited by Romes; 09-04-2002, 07:22 AM.
    Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

I believe anything over 7-9 this season is a bonus. I think things could come to gether and make a run at the playoffs, but, it all depends on the defense.
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

let's look on the bright sides.we're a helluva lot better than last year.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
        • Jul 2002

i could see anywhere from 7-9 and 9-7 this year.
        Its all about the quest.

Comment

• Drewpac
          • Jul 2002

I'm sticking with 5-11 but very competitive; much like San Diego was last year.

Comment

• mchurchfie
            • Jul 2002

Improved kicking game could win us 1-2 games, Drew will singlehandedly win 2-3 games and the overall improvement of the team in general could win us 1-2 games. 7-9 or 8-8 are realistic expectations, anything above that is definitely a bonus.
            My Band
            daveviterna.com

Comment

• RedEyE
              • Jul 2002

This season the Bills will be lucky to win 6 games. However, the 10 games lost will be well fought and extremly close. I see the Pats, Jets, and Dolphins all trying to extract the Bills, the burdening thorn in their side all season long. We all know that the Bills will most likely not make the playoffs and one, maybe even two, of the teams listed above will be sitting out of the post season with them. That makes me smile

There is no stress on the Bills this season. If they win only 4 games that's already a better record then last year and improvement no matter how small it seems. I predict that they will be one of the most fun teams to watch, surprising each and every opponent giving the fans a solid game every week. They have an arsenal on offense that should prove deadly to defenses around the league.
              Last edited by RedEyE; 09-04-2002, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
                • Jul 2002

IMO...if the bills win only 4 games GW is done. look on our roster...on paper...we aren't that far behind anyone. it takes the coaches to translate the talent on paper onto the field. i think GW can do it. I expect 7-9 at worst.
                Its all about the quest.

Comment

• casdhf
                  • Jul 2002

As young as we are, I think he'll get at least one more year
                  Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                  cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• CalBillsFan
                    • Jul 2002

Don't forget how tough our schedule is Jeff. With a normal schedule I'd say you are right but we have a really tough one. I think aslong as we show improvement from last year GW should be ok.
                    Originally posted by paladin warrior
                    RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

Working...
                    X