PDA

View Full Version : A Bills tie to 'The Blind Side'

The Spaz
03-10-2010, 08:41 AM
Strength and conditioning coordinators are the ones that toil behind the scenes. They get their players to put in the work even when they might not have the desire to do so. They help their players reach goals and overcome setbacks. What Bills strength and conditioning coordinator Eric Ciano had presented to him one year ago, while he was Director of Player Development at Georgia Tech, was perhaps the biggest challenge of his career… literally.

With shooting to begin on the major motion picture, ‘The Blind Side’ last summer, the lead role of Michael Oher was to be played by 24-year old actor Quinton Aaron. Aaron certainly had the height for the part standing nearly 6’8”, but he was much too heavy to pass for a high school or even college football player.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3/A-Bills-tie-to-The-Blind-Side/a13e93d0-7cf2-49a2-b410-cc5e761c2837

trapezeus
03-10-2010, 08:43 AM
another tie is that we could have had oher, but we passed for maybeline.

Oaf
03-10-2010, 08:43 AM
It would have been nice to be THE link to The Blind Side.

Cntrygal
03-10-2010, 11:33 AM
Good story!

northernbillfan
03-10-2010, 02:23 PM
another tie is that we could have had oher, but we passed for maybeline.I was pissed when we passed on him.

mush69
03-10-2010, 03:45 PM
Wow what a great read! I'm sure glad he can slim down a lazy fat ass actor so he could actually perform in a movie. The real question for me is, what will he be able to do with our pathetic fat ass lazy "real" football players?

Last year was the worst we've endured in many years with some freak injuries. That being said we also had groin pulls just weeks into the season. Shouldn't after a couple weeks of practice and pre season the players be atleast a little limbered up?

I hope he is got a game face because he deffenly has his work cut out for him!

:cheers: