PDA

View Full Version : I will always hate Maybin

ChanGailey
03-10-2010, 08:57 AM
It sucks for him but even if he lives up to what we hope he does, it will always be a Whitner'd (wasted)pick. We could have Oher. Put him there and its the 2nd best draft this franchise has ever had. We'd have limitless options at 9 this year (although we prob would have won an extra game or two with a first rounder that actually contributed something)(of course jauron wouldve been afraid to let him play) but I digress...

If we had Oher we could take Dez at 9 and it wouldn't be insane as it would now with the need for a tackle.

Imagine our offense with Oher, Wood, Levitre, Nelson, Bryant, Evans, and out Beast RBs. I'd be proud to be a fan.

Even if we get a solid tackle this year, just knowing that we could already have one and we could add some explosiveness to this team...ugh, its frustrating.

We could sign Porter right now and get double the production of what we'll get out of our skinny little workout warrior.

Maybin and Whitner. Setting us back since 2006 and 2009.

THATHURMANATOR
03-10-2010, 09:01 AM
Who Cares?

Night Train
03-10-2010, 09:02 AM
Modrak wanted Cushing or Orakpo but Wilson deferred to Jauron , who picked Maybin. Jauron also picked Whitner over Ngata because he wanted another Saftey like he had in Chicago, Mike Brown.

Turn the page and look forward.

BidsJr
03-10-2010, 09:04 AM
It sucks for him but even if he lives up to what we hope he does, it will always be a Whitner'd (wasted)pick. We could have Oher. Put him there and its the 2nd best draft this franchise has ever had. We'd have limitless options at 9 this year (although we prob would have won an extra game or two with a first rounder that actually contributed something)(of course jauron wouldve been afraid to let him play) but I digress...

If we had Oher we could take Dez at 9 and it wouldn't be insane as it would now with the need for a tackle.

Imagine our offense with Oher, Wood, Levitre, Nelson, Bryant, Evans, and out Beast RBs. I'd be proud to be a fan.

Even if we get a solid tackle this year, just knowing that we could already have one and we could add some explosiveness to this team...ugh, its frustrating.

We could sign Porter right now and get double the production of what we'll get out of our skinny little workout warrior.

If he lives up to what he could be maybe we get Bryce Paup in his prime.

So your logic is flawed again.

ChanGailey
03-10-2010, 09:19 AM
Post edited for TOS violations

T the other guy. Pass rushing olb's in a 3-4 are easy to find and often come from low rounds. Its not the type of position where you need to be seriously gifted to perform. Maybin looked terrible on the field last year, and nobody can deny it.

Maybins ceiling is lower than Bryce Paup status. I'm willing to bet this kid never is DPOTY. Which Paup won.

Pinkerton Security
03-10-2010, 09:21 AM
who cares?

Beebe's Kid
03-10-2010, 09:49 AM
To thurmanator...kiss my ass. You've never said anything important.

T the other guy. Pass rushing olb's in a 3-4 are easy to find and often come from low rounds. Its not the type of position where you need to be seriously gifted to perform. Maybin looked terrible on the field last year, and nobody can deny it.

Maybins ceiling is lower than Bryce Paup status. I'm willing to bet this kid never is DPOTY. Which Paup won.

And honestly, thurm, take those stupid ass pictures of yourself down.
A. Nobody thinks your funny.
B. Nobody wants to look at your douchy face with a stupid ass expression on it.

I think Thurm is funny.

I can see how you might not think so.

I think any *****ing about Whitner and Maybin picks is stupid. It's ****ing over. We have them, and we can't return them. Pissing and moaning about it is just as bad as the picks to begin with. It's all about moving on.

Don't make an attack Thurm because he told you how worthless this dead horse topic is. Hopefully your personal attacks will get you banned.

T-Long
03-10-2010, 09:57 AM
Modrak wanted Cushing or Orakpo but Wilson deferred to Jauron , who picked Maybin. Jauron also picked Whitner over Ngata because he wanted another Saftey like he had in Chicago, Mike Brown.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Bill Cody
03-10-2010, 10:01 AM
. Pass rushing olb's in a 3-4 are easy to find and often come from low rounds. Its not the type of position where you need to be seriously gifted to perform. Maybin looked terrible on the field last year, and nobody can deny it.

The dumbness of this post is breathtaking. Pass rushers are always in high demand. That's why guys like Demarcus Ware and Shawn Merriman got drafted high as 3-4 OLB ers. Ware is one of the most valuable players in the league. It all comes down to production. I hated the pick initially because I felt Maybin was much too small to hold up as a DE. And he is. But he could be a nice fit at OLB. It's going to take some time to make the transition as his responsibilities will be different. But if he turns out to be a good player I for one will be thrilled. Why post negative garbage?

ParanoidAndroid
03-10-2010, 10:10 AM

File in: JUNK
Set user to: IGNORE
RE: Useless whining

Oaf
03-10-2010, 10:13 AM
We blew it again is what he's saying and considering the fact this is happened the last 10 years WITH MULTIPLE HEAD COACHES making the call, there's no discernible hope that this will change. The only thing we might have is that it is statistically improbable that we continue to suck this much.

SABURZFAN
03-10-2010, 10:36 AM

so Juice... i mean ChanGailey should be hating Jauron, not Maybin.

mayotm
03-10-2010, 10:36 AM
Juice, many people will always hate you. Regardless of what you are calling yourself today.

THATHURMANATOR
03-10-2010, 10:37 AM
Juice, many people will always hate you. Regardless of what you are calling yourself today.
I swear to god didn't even know Gailey was Juice.

DesertFox24
03-10-2010, 10:46 AM
Look the guy works his butt off and if he becomes Demaracus Ware no one is going to say crap anymore not even you.

Do I think he could be as good as Ware, I have no clue, but no one has seen him play in a 34 ever so lets wait to judge till after the season.

Zero
03-10-2010, 10:49 AM

Is is this fact? Ive heard people speculate on that but Ive never heard anything definative. Thanks!

psubills62
03-10-2010, 10:57 AM
I swear to god didn't even know Gailey was Juice.

Neither did I, but it's starting to make a lot of sense.

There are a million things I could say in response to the OP, but it's not worth it. Maybe one of the mods/admins could automatically redirect his threads to spam?

Mahdi
03-10-2010, 10:58 AM
If he gets 10 sacks you'll love him.

psubills62
03-10-2010, 10:58 AM
Is is this fact? Ive heard people speculate on that but Ive never heard anything definative. Thanks!

I've wondered that myself.

BillsWin
03-10-2010, 11:25 AM
Glad to see Mitchell55 and JuiceisLoose have combined to make one ultimate annoying poster.

Raptor
03-10-2010, 11:30 AM
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o142/eodeeznuts/ThreadFail.jpg

G Wolly
03-10-2010, 01:10 PM
So even if Maybin becomes a pro-bowl player for us, and Oher has some kind of career ending injury or ends up being an average player, will you stand by your decision?

Counting your chickens a little early methinks...

Demon
03-10-2010, 01:15 PM
This thread sucks, but thank god for that signature of Ovie blasting Jagr, always a pleasure to watch and made it a worth while to make the few clicks.

patmoran2006
03-10-2010, 01:30 PM
Who's to say Maybin doesnt become the next Terrell Suggs..

You still gonna hate him then? A terrible pick?

Novacane
03-10-2010, 01:58 PM
Who's to say Maybin doesnt become the next Terrell Suggs..

You still gonna hate him then? A terrible pick?

The chances of that happening are?

hydro
03-10-2010, 02:36 PM
Can we ban the this douche already? He is sickening.

THATHURMANATOR
03-10-2010, 03:44 PM
The chances of that happening are?
64%

patmoran2006
03-10-2010, 03:53 PM
like Maybin..

Maybe thats my problem. I look at this roster and don't see as many holes as some others do.

SquishDaFish
03-10-2010, 03:57 PM
God man your posting is getting more and more pathetic by the moment. Your getting worse then Juice and Mitch damn man.

camelcowboy
03-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Hopefully Chan Gailey the coach is not as useless as chan gailey the poster. Can't wait till this tool is banned.

THATHURMANATOR
03-10-2010, 04:06 PM
God man your posting is getting more and more pathetic by the moment. Your getting worse then Juice and Mitch damn man.
Chan is Juice Man....

TacklingDummy
03-10-2010, 04:19 PM
If he gets 10 sacks you'll love him.
His career total would be nothing to love.

BuffaloBlitz83
03-10-2010, 04:54 PM
I can't stand this clown Chan. Thurm, mess him up. Give him some chin music.

ZAZusmc03
03-10-2010, 04:59 PM
Its a good thing no one else on these boards gives a crap about what "chan gailey" thinks.

Aliceinchainsbills15
03-10-2010, 05:00 PM

S*** happens. Get over it.

ChanGailey
03-10-2010, 05:02 PM
How are my posts anymore annoying than anybody elses? I have no idea who juice is, but he mustve been right an awful lot to p off the good ole nerds network.

Facts are facts maybin is a twitter happy tool. I can post that I work out 20 times a day. Look at a pic of him, he looks like a damn DB. Workin on his lousy artwork maybe.

Slim
03-10-2010, 05:03 PM
How are my posts anymore annoying than anybody elses? I have no idea who juice is, but he mustve been right an awful lot to p off the good ole nerds network.

Facts are facts maybin is a twitter happy tool. I can post that I work out 20 times a day. Look at a pic of him, he looks like a damn DB. Workin on his lousy artwork maybe.

TOOL

THATHURMANATOR
03-10-2010, 05:04 PM

You are the queen of the good ole nerds network.

CAN YOU?

Slim
03-10-2010, 05:06 PM

Why does it matter when people Twitter? People look into it so much. He has 10,000 people following him on twitter. That's 10,000 people who care what he's doing in his every day life. Thats not even counting the people who check his twitter and aren't following him. These athletes update it from their phone, it takes 15 seconds to do so. I don't get what the big deal is.

Mahdi
03-11-2010, 09:15 AM
His career total would be nothing to love.
Career total? After 2 seasons?

blln4lyf
03-11-2010, 09:42 AM
I read this forum daily but don't feel the need to post. Breaking out my first post to say this board would be much better if this tool was banned.