PDA

View Full Version : Maake Kemoeatu signs with skins

patmoran2006
03-10-2010, 10:45 AM
Great!

SABURZFAN
03-10-2010, 10:48 AM
the Bills are waiting for cuts in August to get their NT.

psubills62
03-10-2010, 10:51 AM
At this point it almost looks like the Bills will have an inordinate number of undrafted free agents in training camp, with some of them making the team. That's not always a bad thing, but it's not exactly something you want to depend on.

Ickybaluky
03-10-2010, 11:03 AM
I'm surprised he signed because he is coming off a torn achilles. He has struggled with his weight and reportedly is up to about 370 as he is still rehabbing the injury. Most of what I read is he wouldn't be ready to pass a physical before June.

I imagine there are protections in this contract for Washington, or it doesn't contain much guaranteed money.

patmoran2006
03-10-2010, 11:08 AM
maybe we'll turn to another Raiders connection and go after Gerald Warren.

Actually, I wouldn't mind that at all.

(I've heard nothing coming out of OBD today as of yet)

patmoran2006
03-10-2010, 11:13 AM
top story on bills.com this Wedneday.. They are selling 2010 Bills Player Draft Hats.. No, really.

gggbills
03-10-2010, 11:29 AM
Perhaps we should have “quietly and patiently” monitored that dude....smile

gonzo1105
03-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Perhaps, Buddy Nix was really serious when he said it would take 2-3 years to build the ball club because he was going to do it through the draft not through marginal FA's who you have to overspend for in the FA market. Seriously were complaining about a guy who just ruptured his achilles tendon and will not be near the same player he was before. Remember Takeo Spikes when he ruptured it ...he wasn't the same player and while he has recovered in SF he still is not near the same player he was before the injury.

The chargers make up just to let you guys know:
Rivers- drafted
Tomlinson-drafted
Jackson- drafted
Gates- UDFA
McNeil- Drafted
Olshansky- Yes i know he is on the cowboys but was still a cog to their team- drafted
Castillo- drafted
Merriman- drafted
Jammer- Drafted
Weddle- drafted

I'm sure there are more...but look at where most of the contributors came from for the Chargers...it was the draft not by signing marginal FA's. People are impatient. Its ridiculous, I come on these boards each day and when we don't sign anyone people complain that we aren't improving their roster. When we do sign someone, oh he isn't good enough and the Bills are a laughingstock. I'm the first one to admit, The bills will probably be terrible next year but i'd rather have them be terrible for 2-3 years and do things right and totally rebuild than to sign these guys and finish 8-8 or 7-9 every year.