PDA

View Full Version : Brace yourself for the Brady Quinn to Buffalo Rumors

patmoran2006
03-10-2010, 11:55 AM
TRUST ME, they are coming before today is over.

OpIv37
03-10-2010, 11:56 AM
but the Browns released Anderson- who will they use at QB?

As far as Quinn, I'm going to say the same thing I said about Anderson- why bother? We have no OL and no WR's.

Dicknoze69
I read on another site that the Browns are shopping him for a low round pick (like 5th/6th round).

DesertFox24
Really.... Not a bad idea but what or whom would we send.

Who would be the Browns QB.

Personally I like the idea, he has a strong arm, was accurate in college and could do well with Cortez and Gailey.

Would be a better option than Tebow.

Dicknoze69
03-10-2010, 11:57 AM
but the Browns released Anderson- who will they use at QB?

As far as Quinn, I'm going to say the same thing I said about Anderson- why bother? We have no OL and no WR's.

Seneca Wallace is likely going to be the Browns QB.

DraftBoy
03-10-2010, 11:57 AM
They trade Quinn it means we never had a shot at Clausen or Bradford anyways.

Holmgren is going to put his stamp on this team in April.

BillsWin
03-10-2010, 11:58 AM
I got flamed for saying it was a possibility mid way through last season when he got benched for Anderson. I wouldn't be surprised if there was interest there again.

OpIv37
03-10-2010, 11:59 AM

btw, by starting a thread like this, you essentially started the rumors.

DraftBoy
03-10-2010, 11:59 AM

Im sure he knows, but if he reports it, he gets masacred by the posters here, so this way he provides himself with some protections.

patmoran2006
03-10-2010, 12:00 PM

Nah.. Im just telling you they are going to start today, and not just on message boards.

I'm very eagerly waiting to hear from someone I greatly trust.. If I do, and there isnt already something out there, then you may be right my fellow Notre Dame loving friend.

justasportsfan
03-10-2010, 12:01 PM
I'll be waiting for the Peyton to bills rumor at some point too.

trapezeus
03-10-2010, 12:03 PM
brady quinn could be someone given proper coaching and a OL.

I don't think the bills are the ideal fit for him. he'll be the same brady quinn of the browns. You put him on the giants as a backup, learn from aguy who knows what he's doing and not afraid of losing his job, quinn could be a mid level qb in 2-3 years.

jamze132
03-10-2010, 12:03 PM
I would rather have Quinn than Fitzdouchetrick.

Dicknoze69
03-10-2010, 12:04 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4982407

Doesn't mention Buffalo, but that Cleveland is aggressively shopping Quinn.

Michael82
03-10-2010, 12:05 PM
I'd rather have Quinn over Edwards!

THATHURMANATOR
03-10-2010, 12:08 PM
South Buffalo will REJOICE!

mikemac2001
03-10-2010, 12:08 PM
if he comes cheap

then quinn edwards and brohm battle it out

im all for 3 young qb's competeting

THATHURMANATOR
03-10-2010, 12:10 PM
Any word on what it will cost?

DraftBoy
03-10-2010, 12:11 PM
Any word on what it will cost?

Rumored to be a late Round pick, 5th or 6th Id guess.

patmoran2006
03-10-2010, 12:11 PM
For the record, I just spoke to a source who told me point blank that "he doesnt know one way or the other.. yet" when I asked if Buffalo was clearly in the mix.

Luisito23
03-10-2010, 12:12 PM
I'll even give them a 4th.

patmoran2006
03-10-2010, 12:13 PM
I posted this thread to begin with because I'm certain some writer or blogger will post a Quinn rumor that will pick up speed. On paper it seems logicial.

But I'm not posting any story or anything until I find its at least posssible for someone with more inside knowledge on it than me.

THATHURMANATOR
03-10-2010, 12:14 PM
Rumored to be a late Round pick, 5th or 6th Id guess.
Oh hell yeah then. Why not?

Pinkerton Security
03-10-2010, 12:18 PM

definitely, the kid never really had a chance to succeed in Cleveland (not that we're any better) but to get a first round prospect for a 5th rounder, and hes still relatively young, I'd be all for it.

The Spaz
03-10-2010, 12:18 PM
I would not mind this if it is for a 5th or 6th. Still young and can get better. I'm all for a Edwards, Brohm, Quinn competition.

Bill Cody
03-10-2010, 12:22 PM

I'll tell you why not. Because of the contract. When you trade for a player you also trade for his contract. That's why the demands are so low. You're getting Cleveland out from under BQ's deal. I don't know the details of his deal but he was a first rounder. This isn't just a "let's bring him in and hope he competes" guy. You trade for BQ you'd better be planning on playing him.

Demon
03-10-2010, 12:23 PM
No picks, the Bills not are in the business of losing picks and adding salary at the same time. Donte Whitner for Brady Quinn makes sense though.

And Pat, what is this thread supposed to even mean? RealGM's NFL "insider" said Quinn could be headed to Buffalo, i started a thread about it like a several days ago.

What is this mean though, it will be a rumor more then just a forum? Are you making an article? That doesn't give it any credibility.....

The Spaz
03-10-2010, 12:24 PM
Here's Quinn's contract:

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/story?id=3456105&page=1

Stewie
03-10-2010, 12:27 PM
I posted this thread to begin with because I'm certain some writer or blogger will post a Quinn rumor that will pick up speed. On paper it seems logicial.

But I'm not posting any story or anything until I find its at least posssible for someone with more inside knowledge on it than me.
So, you saw it reported that Quinn was being shopped, then you logically assumed buffalo would be interested because, hey, it says QB after his name and he has some name recognition, so you tell us to be ready for rumors, not because you heard something, but because you think it's a good fit on paper? Then you go chasing substantiation for your good idea?

THATHURMANATOR
03-10-2010, 12:29 PM
I'll tell you why not. Because of the contract. When you trade for a player you also trade for his contract. That's why the demands are so low. You're getting Cleveland out from under BQ's deal. I don't know the details of his deal but he was a first rounder. This isn't just a "let's bring him in and hope he competes" guy. You trade for BQ you'd better be planning on playing him.
I am not paying the salary. I dont care about that. The Bills are no where near the top of the league in salary right now.

Demon
03-10-2010, 12:31 PM
So, you it reported that Quinn was being shopped, then you logically assumed buffalo would be interested because, hey, it says QB after his name and he has some name recognition, so you tell us to be ready for rumors, not because you heard something, but because you think it's a good fit on paper? Then you go chasing substantiation for your good idea?

Yeah, this entire thread sucks. It's Pat's speculation, which doesn't need it's own thread IMO and also, it's like, he's hyping or promoting a future article. Hoping to land a quote from a so-called source about Quinn to Buffalo. It's pure speculation.

patmoran2006
03-10-2010, 12:33 PM
No picks, the Bills not are in the business of losing picks and adding salary at the same time. Donte Whitner for Brady Quinn makes sense though.

And Pat, what is this thread supposed to even mean? RealGM's NFL "insider" said Quinn could be headed to Buffalo, i started a thread about it like a several days ago.

What is this mean though, it will be a rumor more then just a forum? Are you making an article? That doesn't give it any credibility.....

no.. What I AM telling you is that Brady Quinn is on the trade market.
I do not know if Buffalo is in the mix for him, but what Im saying is that I promise you some bloggers, message board pros, etc. Are going to say that Buffalo is in the mix because it logicially (to most) makes sense.

I'm not reporting on it until I get something I consider solid that Buffalo is actually in the mix.. I spoke to one person I trust up til this point and he told me point blank he didn't know.

Bill Cody
03-10-2010, 12:34 PM
Here's Quinn's contract:

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/story?id=3456105&page=1

That doesn't tell us much. We wouldn't be responsible for the bonus paid in year one, just his salary. This would be year 4 of a 5 year deal. All I'm saying is I think you'd have to think he has at least a good chance of Quinn starting to send a pick and assume his deal. I'm not ruling that out but I'm not sold on him either.

BTW, the Browns must have plans to try to trade up and get Bradford is my guess. Senecca Wallace is not a serious answer for them.

Bill Cody
03-10-2010, 12:35 PM
I am not paying the salary. I dont care about that. The Bills are no where near the top of the league in salary right now.

Ha ha you're not making the deal either

The Spaz
03-10-2010, 12:36 PM
Oh for **** sake what a bunch of ****. I thought this was that you (Pat) heard that Quinn was on the market and Buffalo was interested.

Demon
03-10-2010, 12:38 PM
no.. What I AM telling you is that Brady Quinn is on the trade market.
I do not know if Buffalo is in the mix for him, but what Im saying is that I promise you some bloggers, message board pros, etc. Are going to say that Buffalo is in the mix because it logicially (to most) makes sense.

I'm not reporting on it until I get something I consider solid that Buffalo is actually in the mix.. I spoke to one person I trust up til this point and he told me point blank he didn't know.

Of course he is.... it's been no secret. Ask anyone in Cleveland. Ask realgm's NFL insider..... what is your point?

And you're pretty much calling out people who WILL start Brady rumors based on his availability.... dude, that GUY you're describing, is YOU.

patmoran2006
03-10-2010, 12:39 PM
Quinn is on the market... I do not know if Buffalo is interested.

"QB Derek Anderson out of Cleveland, and he might not be alone. Browns have discussed dealing QB Brady Quinn with other teams. " - Adam Schefter

Nighthawk
03-10-2010, 12:42 PM
Pat...no offense, but the way you posted this was pretty stupid. You need to post stuff as an opinion and not post it like it is some inside information. You tend to post everything like that, so people expect it to be insider information everytime.

BlackMetalNinja
03-10-2010, 12:42 PM
This Thread =

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/10/09/alg_pile-o-trash.jpg

mikemac2001
03-10-2010, 12:43 PM
ya pat stop posting crap. that you think might happen anyone can do that

Stewie
03-10-2010, 12:44 PM
So your OP should have been sourced and said "Adam Schefter says the Browns have discussed dealing Brady Quinn" not "prepare for quinn to bills rumors", unless you heard some new information about the bills specifically being interested. Or a simple - the bills would logically be interested would suffice.

Demon
03-10-2010, 12:45 PM
Pat, you've out done yourself with this thread. What a disaster this thread it. Telling us something we already know.

Pat, i hear Jerome Harrison of the Browns is also avail, let's make a thread!

patmoran2006
03-10-2010, 12:46 PM
Wait til tomorrow before I get my beating, Ok...

RockStar36
03-10-2010, 12:47 PM
:rofl:

THATHURMANATOR
Guys chill the F out.

What is the big deal with the thread?

Demon
Wait til tomorrow before I get my beating, Ok...

Stick to high school sports, Pat.

patmoran2006
03-10-2010, 12:50 PM
Stick to high school sports, Pat.

1. I love high school sports

2. I am on here pretty much daily, I havent seen Brady Quinn is on the trading block threads, especially since Anderson was cut.

3. I know you're a smart person, so go back and read my original post. .I said "trust me, you'll be hearing rumors before this day is over"

Did I say Buffalo was or wasnt in the mix? No, I didnt.. Right now, I do not know and have said as much.

What I said is that Quinn rumors are going to spread today, and if this isn't a new developement such as you say, where are these Brady Quinn trade threads you speak of?

Demon
03-10-2010, 12:52 PM
1. I love high school sports

2. I am on here pretty much daily, I havent seen Brady Quinn is on the trading block threads, especially since Anderson was cut.

3. I know you're a smart person, so go back and read my original post. .I said "trust me, you'll be hearing rumors before this day is over"

Did I say Buffalo was or wasnt in the mix? No, I didnt.. Right now, I do not know and have said as much.

What I said is that Quinn rumors are going to spread today, and if this isn't a new developement such as you say, where are these Brady Quinn trade threads you speak of?

http://billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=188787

patmoran2006
03-10-2010, 12:53 PM
http://billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=188787

Good find.. Obviously I forgot about that one, even though I left a comment .

SHOOT ME!!

Demon
03-10-2010, 12:56 PM
The reason why you won't see too many Quinn to Buffalo "threads", is because, most educated people on the forums and media will realize that Buddy Nix has made a note of it couple time, that we need a mobile QB with a cannon arm. Brady Quinn has a weak arm. It's one of his down falls. I do think Quinn will be a good QB one day, in the right system with the right players, ala Chad Pennington. Browns are going WCO which they don't like Quinn for, he's been "on the market" for weeks according to the Cleveland press and teams like Buffalo who want a strong armed QB, won't want him either.

patmoran2006
03-10-2010, 01:01 PM
The reason why you won't see too many Quinn to Buffalo "threads", is because, most educated people on the forums and media will realize that Buddy Nix has made a note of it couple time, that we need a mobile QB with a cannon arm. Brady Quinn has a weak arm. It's one of his down falls. I do think Quinn will be a good QB one day, in the right system with the right players, ala Chad Pennington. Browns are going WCO which they don't like Quinn for, he's been "on the market" for weeks according to the Cleveland press and teams like Buffalo who want a strong armed QB, won't want him either.

So are you saying then that the Bills aren't interested in Quinn, and that's your final answer? (Who Wants to a Millionaire style)

Pinkerton Security
03-10-2010, 01:01 PM
pat you're such a d***, go die in a ditch somewhere.

jeeeeez guys, take it easy.

Demon
03-10-2010, 01:04 PM
So are you saying then that the Bills aren't interested in Quinn, and that's your final answer? (Who Wants to a Millionaire style)

Based on what Buddy Nix has said, yes.

Dicknoze69
03-10-2010, 01:09 PM

I don't think Nix ever said we need a mobile QB. Strong-armed to handle the Buffalo winds yes, but never mobile.

patmoran2006
03-10-2010, 01:12 PM
Based on what Buddy Nix has said, yes.

Hey man.. In no way am I saying that you're wrong. The Bills odds of signing or trading for ANYONE are always stacked against them.

Whether you think I'm "credible" or not, at least when I report something as news it generally is, and the only thing I can tell you about Quinn right now is I have several calls and emails out to people who unlike my self, are real "insiders" and in a couple of cases, not reporters at all.

And as of now at least, not one of them has said that Buffalo is NOT interested in them.

And believe this much, I pretty much go after contacts everytime I see ANY name or rumor linked to the Bills, even if its a dumb message board rumor, and 9.5 out of time within 15 minutes I get a few responses back saying emphatically that its not true.

Haven't yet with Quinn though.. I will let you along with everyone else know what I hear, when/if I do.

Novacane
03-10-2010, 01:25 PM
Why do people have to be such dicks? This board is getting ridiculas with the attack Patmoran posts. I am so sick of it.

casdhf
03-10-2010, 01:32 PM
I think Pat attracts the trolls because he kinda looks like one in his profile picture :ill:

User Manuel
03-10-2010, 01:34 PM
I'd take a shot at Quinn for a low pick. Hecjk, I'd even throw in one of our QBs in the deal.

dannyek71
03-10-2010, 01:35 PM
Trade TE straight up for him

Bill Cody
03-10-2010, 01:39 PM
Pat, you've out done yourself with this thread. What a disaster this thread it. Telling us something we already know.

Pat, i hear Jerome Harrison of the Browns is also avail, let's make a thread!

If it's such a disaster why post in it? BTW, threads are not disasters. What happened it Haiti was a disaster.

patmoran2006
03-10-2010, 01:42 PM
I think Pat attracts the trolls because he kinda looks like one in his profile picture :ill:

My mom said I was handsome, wtf

Demon
03-10-2010, 01:46 PM
If it's such a disaster why post in it? BTW, threads are not disasters. What happened it Haiti was a disaster.

Because i expected this to be some type of Quinn to Buffalo trade building up rumor, but it's just one guys speculation.

And quit being so sensitive. We could all be outside doing charity work, yet, we still post on here. It's a football topic, thus i commented on it.

patmoran2006
03-10-2010, 01:53 PM
I speculated there will be Quinn to Buffalo rumors.

in no way shape or form did I speculate that Quinn was going to Buffalo.

Demon
03-10-2010, 01:54 PM

in no way shape or form did I speculate that Quinn was going to Buffalo.

Yeah, i understand that now. I meant, when you first made this thread and said it would be more then message board talk, i thought, ESPN, Fox or some local guy was finishing up getting details to announce that Browns and Bills are in talks over Brady Quinn. That's all. Obviously, i mid-read it or mid-understood it. Although, i don't think i was alone.

Bill Cody
03-10-2010, 01:56 PM
Because i expected this to be some type of Quinn to Buffalo trade building up rumor, but it's just one guys speculation.

And quit being so sensitive. We could all be outside doing charity work, yet, we still post on here. It's a football topic, thus i commented on it.

I'm not being sensitive at all. The fact is if we eliminated speculation this board would come down. Some speculation is baked, some half baked and some will never see the inside of the oven. I'm not defending Pat per se but I don't get why people get so riled up that he sometimes pulls **** out of his ass. Fact is we all do.

dasaybz
03-10-2010, 01:58 PM
Pat the Moran strikes again!

BlackMetalNinja
03-10-2010, 02:07 PM

in no way shape or form did I speculate that Quinn was going to Buffalo.You started rumors that there would be rumors... I think you can probably understand why you are getting blasted. I don't care what name was on the original post, this thread is still the giant pile of trash I alluded to previously.

Oaf
03-10-2010, 02:20 PM
brady quinn could be someone given proper coaching and a OL.

I don't think the bills are the ideal fit for him. he'll be the same brady quinn of the browns. You put him on the giants as a backup, learn from aguy who knows what he's doing and not afraid of losing his job, quinn could be a mid level qb in 2-3 years.

I read that first line and was like, "so why would we consider him again?" Good clarification on that 2nd part haha.

PromoTheRobot
03-10-2010, 02:45 PM

Wow. Does it take that long to start a rumor, Pat?

PTR

Beebe's Kid
03-10-2010, 02:50 PM
Pile on!!!

Wow...

This is ****ing hilarious. I would guess Pat was posting that (as a fan) trying to avoid the beating...oops.

Pat, there is no way you will escape the beating. The best thing to do would be not dignify it with a response, but you seem unable to ignore it. You can't win, don't fan the flames.

When Quinn the Eskimo gets here, all the pigeons gonna run to him.

ChristopherWalken
03-10-2010, 02:53 PM
From my perspective, the Bills FO might certainly show interest, but with this laid back, ice tea sipping approach to free agency, I suspect "interest" to be the peak of their dealings with Brady Quinn.

BILLSROCK1212
03-10-2010, 02:54 PM
at this point Quinn's potential is just as much as Clausen's and Bradford's considering the horrific cast he has had around him with some poor coaching of late

shelby
03-10-2010, 02:57 PM
Guys, lay off the personal attacks. Thanks.

wmoz11
03-10-2010, 03:09 PM
Quinn is more scared to throw the ball downfield than Trent.

patmoran2006
03-10-2010, 03:49 PM
Doesn't mean anything about a possible Quinn to Buffalo rumor.. But this is definitely a sign that they are going to move the guy.

Schefter reports that the Browns are bringing in Jake Delhomme Thursday for a visit.

SquishDaFish
03-10-2010, 03:55 PM
Pat ignore the damn trolls. Keep posting brother most of us enjoy your posts and your insights

Saratoga Slim
03-10-2010, 03:55 PM
Guys chill the F out.

What is the big deal with the thread?

Yeah, seriously? Pat has a website where he posts his reporting. He should be able to come here to shoot the breeze. No reason to hold him to a higher standard than the rest of us. Plus, I don't see how anything he's written in this thread could logically be interpreted as anything more than his speculation.

YardRat
03-10-2010, 04:33 PM
There isn't anything on the web, yet, that I've been able to find that speculates on a Quinn to Buffalo trade.

I'll pass on Quinn, anyway.

Slim
03-10-2010, 04:40 PM
There isn't anything on the web, yet, that I've been able to find that speculates on a Quinn to Buffalo trade.

I'll pass on Quinn, anyway.

Per Espn Rumors.

By now, we've all heard the reports from ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that the Browns are shopping QB Brady Quinn around the league on the heels of releasing Derek Anderson and trading for Seneca Wallace. So, who might those suitors be?

One option is the Buffalo Bills, and this was a rumor back when Charlie Weis was still being considered as a viable option to be either the head coach or offensive coordinator in Buffalo. The Bills still need a QB, so they have to be kept in the mix. Other logical destinations would be Carolina or Oakland, and we had word from Panthers beat writer Darin Gantt that the team might be interested in the Notre Dame alum. An ironic possibility would be a trade to the Seahawks; we relayed the word from ESPN's Sal Paolantonio earlier on Wednesday that Seattle was frequently calling the Eagles regarding Donovan McNabb and Kevin Kolb, so the inference here is that they're in the market. .

Pat was right.

Ingtar33
03-10-2010, 04:46 PM
Quinn is more scared to throw the ball downfield than Trent.

yep. he's also an inferior QB to Trent.

I don't mind bringing him in for a look. but i almost don't think he's worth a 6th or 7th this year.. next maybe.

Dying_-2-_Live
03-10-2010, 04:50 PM
Not saying im against it... But what makes Quinn any different than Brohm?

Both were star college QB's
Both slipped way back in the draft
Both have underachieved at the next level

JCBills
03-10-2010, 05:30 PM
Lol I wanted us to take Quinn so bad in 07. Watched every ND game I could back then, Quinn to Stovall, Samardzija, Fasano, Carlson, Walker & McKnight was very fun to watch, I think he could benefit from a change of scenery.

I played against Asaph Schwapp in high school lol.

patmoran2006
03-10-2010, 05:31 PM
By now, we've all heard the reports from ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that the Browns are shopping QB Brady Quinn around the league on the heels of releasing Derek Anderson and trading for Seneca Wallace. So, who might those suitors be?

One option is the Buffalo Bills, and this was a rumor back when Charlie Weis was still being considered as a viable option to be either the head coach or offensive coordinator in Buffalo. The Bills still need a QB, so they have to be kept in the mix. Other logical destinations would be Carolina or Oakland, and we had word from Panthers beat writer Darin Gantt that the team might be interested in the Notre Dame alum. An ironic possibility would be a trade to the Seahawks; we relayed the word from ESPN's Sal Paolantonio earlier on Wednesday that Seattle was frequently calling the Eagles regarding Donovan McNabb and Kevin Kolb, so the inference here is that they're in the market.

I don't expect anyone who bashed me to ever admit they were wrong for doing it, but whatever-- it is what it is.

Expect more too.

JCBills
03-10-2010, 05:32 PM

I'm all for Brohm taking the next step, I've been saying I think he will next season for a while, but adding Quinn to the competition wouldn't be a bad idea.

DesertFox24
03-10-2010, 05:39 PM
Pat Beastmode is right man, just ignore the idiots.

I for one appreciate any potential info at all, considering I live in South Carolina and get no bills info at all.

Thanks again man.

Also I am just guessing that most of these idiots are young stupid adolescent individuals that just feel good about being jacks A$$ all the time.

Seriously if you guys do not want to believe him then don't, but to hate on the guy because he has a press pass and you don't, just shows how jealous you are.

djjimkelly
03-10-2010, 05:45 PM

just to be clear as a second round pick brohm didnt see field because of rodgers

he was here for 5-6 weeks last year how has he exactly underachieved?

quinn has put it on display for many games brohm saw one game

Demon
03-10-2010, 05:46 PM
I don't expect anyone who bashed me to ever admit they were wrong for doing it, but whatever-- it is what it is.

Expect more too.

A ESPN speculation page doesn't count. When a actual ESPN reporter puts his name on the line and says Buffalo has INTEREST in Quinn, or any of the local reporters claim theres INTEREST or if Blame Canada says theres INTEREST, you were still wrong. Sorry.

Mr. Pink
03-10-2010, 06:08 PM
Brace yourself for Brady Quinn to nowhere.

He's not even worth a 7th round pick at this point...

Think of this in Buffalo Bills terms...

Who would give up anything for Trent Edwards? No one.

Edwards >>>>>>>>>>>> Quinn

alohabillsfan
03-11-2010, 03:21 PM
crickets

ddaryl
03-11-2010, 03:28 PM
I'd rather draft Skelton in the 3rd or later over Quinn and let him develope.

We already have our Brady Quinn on the roster in Trent Edwards

Ed
03-11-2010, 03:31 PM
just to be clear as a second round pick brohm didnt see field because of rodgers

he was here for 5-6 weeks last year how has he exactly underachieved?

quinn has put it on display for many games brohm saw one game
I think people consider Brohm an underachiever since he wasn't able to win the backup job in GB from a later round pick. I would still like to see us give him a chance though.

mrbojanglezs
03-11-2010, 03:40 PM
WOW we are speculating on rumors now?

What a joke

ublinkwescore
03-11-2010, 09:14 PM
I'd rather see Derek Anderson try to revive his career here than Brady Quinn - At least anderson has a good year under his belt, and he was younger than quinn is now when he pulled it off.

patmoran2006
03-11-2010, 09:32 PM
OK, I was wrong. at least about the timing.

There was that ESPN spec peice, but that was it.

I do still think Quinn to Buffalo rumors are going to surface, obviously I was already wrong about the timing. Sorry

And I havent been able to find out from contacts yet if the Bills are among the teams that have had discussion.

Hell, right now I cant even find out if Kennedy is still in town either. I will tell you that things have CHANGED radically in the last 12 months at OBD the way things get (or don't) get out. Scott Berchtold and Buddy Nix have laid out the law big time to "leaks"

ptd86
03-12-2010, 08:07 AM
Maybe because there is no information to leak?

ZAZusmc03
03-12-2010, 08:44 AM
I'm def going to agree with you on that Pat. Seems like they have definitely put a tight-lipped order out at OBD this season. As impatient as I am for news, its hard to handle. But I would rather have the organization be tight lipped to leave everyone guessing.

GO BILLS!