PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills Now! tonight at 9:05pm!

Coach Sal
03-10-2010, 05:11 PM
Join me tonight for an all new Buffalo Bills Now! live show. We'll talk about all those signings the Bills have made (oops), as well as what to look for going forward in free agency and before the draft, including the McNabb trade talk I wrote about last week.

There will be a live chat box, as usual, for all Bills fans to take part in and talk with each other.

Show starts at 9:05pm here:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/buffalo-bills-now

I will also be talking entire NFL.....free agency, trades, etc, at 8pm right before the Bills show, right here:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nfl-now

Hope you can make it to both shows!

Slim
03-10-2010, 05:13 PM
I'll be there Sal :up:

YardRat
03-10-2010, 05:13 PM
Pssst....I heard from one of my sources that the Bills might explore the possibility of trading for Brady Quinn.

ZAZusmc03
03-10-2010, 05:19 PM
Will try to stop in!

SeatownBillsFan21
03-10-2010, 05:47 PM
still waiting on a podcast

ChanGailey
03-11-2010, 08:15 AM
Yeah I stopped watching that show when I realized its an average fan with no information just recycling generic Bills foux info.

Dr. Lecter
03-11-2010, 08:31 AM
Yeah I stopped watching that show when I realized its an average fan with no information just recycling generic Bills foux info.

Really?

You have no clue as to what you are talking about.

T-Long
03-11-2010, 08:40 AM
Yeah, Sal is just an average fan on a message board. Seriously man, don't open your mouth unless you have something to bring to the table. Sal's track record speaks for itself. What do you do? That's right. Nothing.

patmoran2006
03-11-2010, 08:43 AM

It's statements like that which show its clear as day you're motive for coming on this board is to just talk **** and try to rile people up rather than talk Bills football.

Seriously, you're ignorant beyond belief.

elltrain22
03-11-2010, 09:00 AM
Haven't been able to make it lately, but I have been watching it on Ustream. Love the show Sal.

Coach Sal
03-11-2010, 09:53 AM
:rofl:

thanks for the laugh.

ChanGailey
03-11-2010, 10:05 AM
Ok well idk why u guys get so upset over what I say...but nothing ever happens. Cowher, mcnabb...I'm the one rofling

ChanGailey
03-11-2010, 10:15 AM
And btw, t long, what track record do u speak of? The one where 20 people on billszone like him? Or his earth shattering report that the bills were like IMing Bill Cowher online? Cowher sure as **** never visited or interviewed. Was clearly not ever a real poosibility. So to me, sal's track record is if he says it, its not gonna happen.

Go ahead and get mad. I don't care. I'm not all that concerned with what message board people think of me. I'm here for INFORMATION. Not to watch people try to make a name for themselves based on PURE speculation.

So whatever. I have a right to my opinion and I have a right to post it on this board. If u don't like it, cry me a river.

Dr. Lecter
03-11-2010, 10:18 AM
And btw, t long, what track record do u speak of? The one where 20 people on billszone like him? Or his earth shattering report that the bills were like IMing Bill Cowher online? Cowher sure as **** never visited or interviewed. Was clearly not ever a real poosibility. So to me, sal's track record is if he says it, its not gonna happen.

Go ahead and get mad. I don't care. I'm not all that concerned with what message board people think of me. I'm here for INFORMATION. Not to watch people try to make a name for themselves based on PURE speculation.

So whatever. I have a right to my opinion and I have a right to post it on this board. If u don't like it, cry me a river.

He broke the TO story. He broke the Evans extension. He broke the story that Cowher and the Bills had talked before anybody else did.

You are kinda new here, so you do not know as much as you think you do.

And you do have a right to post your opinion. People have every right to make idiotic posts that are factually incorrect. So keep it up

T-Long
03-11-2010, 10:27 AM
He broke the TO story. He broke the Evans extension. He broke the story that Cowher and the Bills had talked before anybody else did.

You are kinda new here, so you do not know as much as you think you do.

And you do have a right to post your opinion. People have every right to make idiotic posts that are factually incorrect. So keep it up
couldn't have said it better myself. I love newbies.

ChanGailey
03-11-2010, 10:39 AM
You mean he broke that we signed our own player that we had been talkin about a new contract for about a year and a half? Ok. Wow. That track record sure speaks for itself.
And btw, I just googled "to signs with bills" and I don't see the name sal anywhere. So at the very least that's debateable.

Like I said. I don't care if you guys like me. To everybody else, the show is lame and pointless. Don't waste your time.

ZAZusmc03
03-11-2010, 10:41 AM
To anyone that enjoys discussion about the bills, Its a great show. And discussions around the league, NFL now is also worth it.

Chan, go back to hiding under your rock. (edited for Personal attack) MBB

madness
03-11-2010, 10:42 AM
Ok well idk why u guys get so upset over what I say...but nothing ever happens. Cowher, mcnabb...I'm the one rofling

So you're rolling on the floor laughinging?

Slim
03-11-2010, 10:46 AM
You mean he broke that we signed our own player that we had been talkin about a new contract for about a year and a half? Ok. Wow. That track record sure speaks for itself.
And btw, I just googled "to signs with bills" and I don't see the name sal anywhere. So at the very least that's debateable.

Like I said. I don't care if you guys like me. To everybody else, the show is lame and pointless. Don't waste your time.

You've been here for two months turbo. Since when do you have ANY credability? Not to mention everyone here thinks you're a douche and you'll probably be banned by the end of the week. He broke the TO story, his name was all over national media outlets. He broke the story that the Bills were talking to Cowher, that came true. We aren't all people with our head up our asses hanging by Sal's every word. He's proved his credability NUMEROUS times here over the last few years so we trust him. Not to mention the few hundred people who watch his shows. GOD you're lamer than Christopher Reeves legs.

trapezeus
03-11-2010, 10:46 AM
my question is: is "Foux" suppose to be close to "faux" or is it suppose to be closer to "fouts", as in Dan Fouts, as in just in 5 minutes Dan fouts, as in the guy who is one of the worst color commentators out there Dan Fouts.

Clarification is greatly appreciated.

Dr. Lecter
03-11-2010, 10:48 AM

No, it is not debatable. Not at all.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=171344

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=171332

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=171489

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=171444

I personally talked to Sal that day.He broke the story first.

The only waste of time is reading your posts, which have the intellectual content of cow manure.

justasportsfan
03-11-2010, 10:58 AM

This mb is full of average fans , so why are you still here then?

The King
03-11-2010, 11:03 AM
This mb is full of average fans , so why are you still here then?He's not. :snicker:

BlackMetalNinja
03-11-2010, 11:03 AM
:flush:

ZAZusmc03
03-11-2010, 11:28 AM
This thread just became full of win.

psubills62
03-11-2010, 11:32 AM
This thread just became full of win.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/yeseron/Thread%20pics/this_thread_rocks.jpg