X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coach Sal
    • Aug 2006

Buffalo Bills Now! tonight at 9:05pm!

Join me tonight for an all new Buffalo Bills Now! live show. We'll talk about all those signings the Bills have made (oops), as well as what to look for going forward in free agency and before the draft, including the McNabb trade talk I wrote about last week.

There will be a live chat box, as usual, for all Bills fans to take part in and talk with each other.

Show starts at 9:05pm here:
    End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.

I will also be talking entire NFL.....free agency, trades, etc, at 8pm right before the Bills show, right here:
    End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.

Hope you can make it to both shows!
    Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
    And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage
  • Slim
    • Apr 2004

Re: Buffalo Bills Now! tonight at 9:05pm!

I'll be there Sal

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

Pssst....I heard from one of my sources that the Bills might explore the possibility of trading for Brady Quinn.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• ZAZusmc03
        • Jan 2010

Will try to stop in!

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
          • Mar 2004

still waiting on a podcast

Comment

• ChanGailey
            Veteran Zoner
            • Jan 2010

Yeah I stopped watching that show when I realized its an average fan with no information just recycling generic Bills foux info.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
              Zero for Zero!
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by ChanGailey
              Yeah I stopped watching that show when I realized its an average fan with no information just recycling generic Bills foux info.
              Really?

You have no clue as to what you are talking about.
              Originally posted by mysticsoto
              Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• T-Long
                Circling the Wagons since 1982.
                • Sep 2003

Yeah, Sal is just an average fan on a message board. Seriously man, don't open your mouth unless you have something to bring to the table. Sal's track record speaks for itself. What do you do? That's right. Nothing.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                  Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                  • Dec 2005

It's statements like that which show its clear as day you're motive for coming on this board is to just talk **** and try to rile people up rather than talk Bills football.

Seriously, you're ignorant beyond belief.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• elltrain22
                    • Sep 2003

Haven't been able to make it lately, but I have been watching it on Ustream. Love the show Sal.
                    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Coach Sal
                      • Aug 2006

thanks for the laugh.
                      Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
                      And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage

Comment

• ChanGailey
                        Veteran Zoner
                        • Jan 2010

Ok well idk why u guys get so upset over what I say...but nothing ever happens. Cowher, mcnabb...I'm the one rofling

Comment

• ChanGailey
                          Veteran Zoner
                          • Jan 2010

And btw, t long, what track record do u speak of? The one where 20 people on billszone like him? Or his earth shattering report that the bills were like IMing Bill Cowher online? Cowher sure as **** never visited or interviewed. Was clearly not ever a real poosibility. So to me, sal's track record is if he says it, its not gonna happen.

Go ahead and get mad. I don't care. I'm not all that concerned with what message board people think of me. I'm here for INFORMATION. Not to watch people try to make a name for themselves based on PURE speculation.

So whatever. I have a right to my opinion and I have a right to post it on this board. If u don't like it, cry me a river.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                            Zero for Zero!
                            • Mar 2003

And btw, t long, what track record do u speak of? The one where 20 people on billszone like him? Or his earth shattering report that the bills were like IMing Bill Cowher online? Cowher sure as **** never visited or interviewed. Was clearly not ever a real poosibility. So to me, sal's track record is if he says it, its not gonna happen.

Go ahead and get mad. I don't care. I'm not all that concerned with what message board people think of me. I'm here for INFORMATION. Not to watch people try to make a name for themselves based on PURE speculation.

So whatever. I have a right to my opinion and I have a right to post it on this board. If u don't like it, cry me a river.

He broke the TO story. He broke the Evans extension. He broke the story that Cowher and the Bills had talked before anybody else did.

You are kinda new here, so you do not know as much as you think you do.

And you do have a right to post your opinion. People have every right to make idiotic posts that are factually incorrect. So keep it up
                            Originally posted by mysticsoto
                            Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• T-Long
                              Circling the Wagons since 1982.
                              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter
                              He broke the TO story. He broke the Evans extension. He broke the story that Cowher and the Bills had talked before anybody else did.

You are kinda new here, so you do not know as much as you think you do.

And you do have a right to post your opinion. People have every right to make idiotic posts that are factually incorrect. So keep it up
                              couldn't have said it better myself. I love newbies.

Comment

Working...
                              X