• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tampabay25690
    • Feb 2004

To My Bills Family

To my Friends:

In April of this year a dear friend of ours will be participating in The March Of Dimes "Walk of Babies".
    This is a fundraiser that Amy and myself will continue to contribute after the great care we received at Tampa's University Community hospital "Womens Center".

As most of you know our Son Bryce was born at 31 weeks and weighed in at 2.8# as of today he is weighing in over 6 pounds and is doing very good.

With a small DONATION you can help march of Dimes research and programs help mom's have Full term pregnancies and babies enjoy healthy lives. It will bring great support for parents like Amy and myself with the care we received in the NICU at UCH....
    http://www.marchforbabies.org/JFridaySee MoreMarch for Babies - View Personal Page.
    MARCH FOR BABIES: A MOTHER OF A MOVEMENT - Be part of something big. Join the fight for moms and babies. JOIN US Today.

Hillsborough County April 24,2010 401 Channelside Drive Tampa, FL33602 Walk Distance: 3 miles Registration Time: 6:30 AM Start Time: 8:00 AM Chapter:Florida Bay Division
    GO Gators!!!!!!
    GO GATORS!!
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Re: To My Bills Family

I'll put this in the main forum for you for a while. It is the off season and this is a worthy cause for a fellow Zoner and Bills family member.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

Originally posted by northernbillfan
      I'll put this in the main forum for you for a while. It is the off season and this is a worthy cause for a fellow Zoner and Bills family member.

Comment

• tampabay25690
        • Feb 2004

Here is the link for any donations.....

Moms and babies need you now more than ever, join the Virtual March of Dimes March for Babies StepUp, REGISTER TODAY.
        GO Gators!!!!!!
        GO GATORS!!

Comment

• ZAZusmc03
          • Jan 2010

I wish I could help, But I just put in $150 into a Mud run in Jacksonville with all money going to MS. I used to do the March of Dimes in Rochester every year with my mom since I was young.

With that being said, Its good to hear you're little one is doing good. Best wishes to you and your family!

Comment

Working...
          X