PDA

View Full Version : pat williams said bills trainer said it was legal

buffalobillsfan95
03-10-2010, 10:02 PM
wow
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/10/pat-williams-says-bills-trainer-told-him-everything-is-legal-with-starcaps/

The Spaz
03-10-2010, 10:07 PM
This is the part I don't get, he bought the product and it was "spiked" with something. To me that sounds like something was added to it and if it was bought at the store the container should have been sealed correct?

YoungEz
03-11-2010, 02:45 AM
You know what I do find funny is how the NFL has gotten away with drug test results becoming public knowledge. If any other corporation, business, etc were to drug test and the results leak you would have a big lawsuit.

Also on a side note it has become common for legal supplements to be tainted or spiked with illegal things. The FBI has been busting a lot of places recently for this, I think it was bodybuilding.com or something got caught putting some kind of steriods in products.

Stewie
03-11-2010, 07:21 AM
This is expected news, the whole flap is because there were ingredients in the pills not listed on the bottle. No way for the "bills trainer" to know that

Forward_Lateral
03-11-2010, 07:22 AM
Why would you take pills that didn't list the ingredients on the bottle in the first place?

Stewie
03-11-2010, 07:34 AM
"extra" ingredients. basically they took their over the counter "herbal supplement" that didn't work and spiked it with a prescription diuretic - so low and behold, it worked. they just forgot to tell people

THATHURMANATOR
03-11-2010, 08:03 AM
I don't care about this at all.

YoungEz
03-11-2010, 10:10 AM
Why would you take pills that didn't list the ingredients on the bottle in the first place?

Because a lot of supplements don't list what is actually in them, there is pretty much no regulation right now. FDA doesn't do anything, the FBI just recently started busting places like bodybuilding.com for putting some kind of steriod in stuff.

Jeff1220
03-11-2010, 10:13 AM
Many supplements list "proprietary blend" as an ingredient, which basically means "it's our secret concoction and don't want you to know what's in it".