PDA

View Full Version : Please answer these legitimate questions!

HHURRICANE
03-14-2010, 10:01 AM
This is the worst off-season I have ever seen. Just curious and I need answers:

1) Name me the 4 starting WRs?

2) Name me the 5 starting offensive lineman assuming we are drafting an LT.

3) Name me the starting LBs?

This team is looking far worse than last year's team.

Cntrygal
03-14-2010, 10:05 AM
This link (http://www.buffalobills.com/team/roster.html) may help ya!!

;)

Lefty2985
03-14-2010, 10:07 AM
lee evans james hardy steve johnson roscoe parrish. who ever drafted at lt eric wood if back from the leg hangartner levitre jimmy kennedy. nic harris poz mitchell maybin. i agree i am struggling with the lack of proven wrs and lbs.

HHURRICANE
03-14-2010, 10:10 AM

;)

Is your extreme homerism getting us 5 wins? Seriously?

HHURRICANE
03-14-2010, 10:13 AM
lee evans james hardy steve johnson roscoe parrish. who ever drafted at lt eric wood if back from the leg hangartner levitre jimmy kennedy. nic harris poz mitchell maybin. i agree i am struggling with the lack of proven wrs and lbs.

Sadly you are right.

The WRs are the 2008 2.0 version.

Edwards should demand a trade because if he's the starter than this is going to be brutal.

elltrain22
03-14-2010, 10:25 AM

1) Name me the 4 starting WRs? Evans, sucks, suckier, and most suckiest

2) Name me the 5 starting offensive lineman assuming we are drafting an LT. Wood, Levitre, dumb, dumber, and dumb***

3) Name me the starting LBs? Maybin (I think), Poz, Kawika Twitter, & Keith Smellison
This team is looking far worse than last year's team. 110% agree

bigbub2352
03-14-2010, 10:29 AM
Evans
Johnson
Hardy
Parrish
Probably cheap over the hill WR who is a ST player

Mitchell and Poz on the inside
Kelsay/Schobel/Maybin on the outside

Levitre Hangartner Wood Green and hopefully Trent Williams Okung or Bulaga..dont rule us taking Tebow at 9 to sell tickets and we go back with Bell at LT

With the resignings of all the bums from last yr like
Corto
Gaddis
Klopenstein
Harris
Stupar
Youboty
not resigning Incognito
Ellison who doesnt fit the scheme at all
Schouman

shows we are staying with players that contributed to losing and status quo is the way to go

YardRat
03-14-2010, 10:47 AM
Pretty difficult to lay out a September starting line-up in the middle of March.

Cntrygal
03-14-2010, 10:53 AM
Is your extreme homerism getting us 5 wins? Seriously?

:rolleyes:

You asked for players in particular positions not a win/loss prediction or even FA or draft picks.. So next week is it another few positions????? SO, I saved everyone some time and LINKED you to the entire roster so you could copy and paste who is in currently in what position.

Cntrygal
03-14-2010, 10:53 AM
Pretty difficult to lay out a September starting line-up in the middle of March.

:10:

jamze132
03-14-2010, 11:12 AM

;)

:rofl:

BertSquirtgum
03-14-2010, 11:22 AM
normally your posts are negative garbage but this is right on.

ddaryl
03-14-2010, 11:27 AM
and your point ?

we can all see the forest from the trees... If some significant moves are not made before we get to camp via trades and FA signing and a heluva draft then I won't be watching much football this year.

I think everyone already agrees the team as it stand now is sad, but it was sad for the last decade so at least we've achieved consistency

Pinkerton Security
03-14-2010, 11:38 AM
yes HH, i think we can all see we're not gonna be very good this year..

M
03-14-2010, 12:05 PM
Edwards should demand a trade because if he's the starter than this is going to be brutal.

:rofl: He'll be half of the problem if he's the starter next year.

BillsWin
03-14-2010, 12:10 PM
I'll let you know after the draft HH. No matter who we draft though, we are not winning more than 5 games and I'm being generous. Now, if we were to pull off a miracle trade for let's say, a second for McNabb, sign Porter, draft Bulaga, draft Cody, and get lucky with Hardy or a mid-round rookie, maybe we could win nine games. But, that's a stretch to say the least.

Ebenezer
03-14-2010, 12:10 PM
I think that people who are that negative should just ease their system and find a new team...

xXSpIkes5IXx
03-14-2010, 12:18 PM

um, Jimmy Kennedy is a defensive tackle... i hope we dont play him at RT

Wolffman
03-14-2010, 12:18 PM
Ebenezer, It's that kind of attitude that gets the Bills moved to LA.

Novacane
03-14-2010, 12:37 PM
Sadly you are right.

Edwards should demand a trade. That's funny.

Novacane
03-14-2010, 12:41 PM
:rofl: He'll be half of the problem if he's the starter next year.

Yes he will! I'd rather see Brohm than mr dink and dunk. Hurricane will bash the hell out of the entire roster but give Edwards break after break after break. Crazy.

better days
03-14-2010, 12:41 PM

The fact that Jauron is no longer the HC of the Bills makes this team FAR Better than any they have had in the last 3-4 years. I don't care who they put on the field, I know they will not be playing with the attitude "well, you know it's hard to win in the NFL".

Ebenezer
03-14-2010, 12:51 PM
Ebenezer, It's that kind of attitude that gets the Bills moved to LA.
no it isn't...if somebody is that negative that they just can't handle the state of the team and never have anything positive to say then they should stop hurting themselves.

BillsWin
03-14-2010, 01:07 PM
Maybe the Raiders will take Edwards for two bits of string, a pack of gum and a collection of MC Hammer's greatest hits.

better days
03-14-2010, 01:15 PM
Maybe the Raiders will take Edwards for two bits of string, a pack of gum and a collection of MC Hammer's greatest hits.

I would ask for a used football or two to sweeten the deal, but would not nix the trade if they don't cave in to those demands.

trapezeus
03-14-2010, 01:24 PM
thins is hh, we were a tragically bad last year with excuses that we were going to turn the corner. this year, we know we have about 40-45 open spots on a 53 man roster.

The bills need to prove with this draft that they can get 5-10 real good players to build around. thye'll till be a losing team, but they'll start showing signs of life.

i've always said i could live with the 2001 bills team that went 3-13...they at least showed heart, were in every game, and weren't out coached to death.

if the bills can run some what effectively, show that they guys they drafted have some hope and line themselves up for a good 2011 draft, assuming no lockout, they are finally on their way.

the most rustrating thing is that this should have been done in 2006 instead of hiring DJ and Marv.

Dr. Lecter
03-14-2010, 01:29 PM
Sadly you are right.

Ummmm...

Edwards is part of the problem. Not part of the solution.

Trent as QB is no better than Hardy at WR.

SirMcGee
03-14-2010, 01:53 PM
Again i'm not making any judgements until after the NFL draft. I don't understand why everybody's complaining about the lack of free agent interest. All the best free agents are restricted and aren't worth the value that they are tendered at. I can't even think of many FA signings the last 2 years that have made a huge difference.

This year's draft is one of the deepest outside the QB position. In all the positions we're looking for. It's deep at OLB, ILB, RB, DT and OT's. I will wait to see what kinda people we draft/trade for on draft day.

better days
03-14-2010, 02:23 PM
Ummmm...

Edwards is part of the problem. Not part of the solution.

Trent as QB is no better than Hardy at WR.

Hardy may turn out to be a good receiver. Trent we already know about.

BertSquirtgum
03-14-2010, 02:33 PM
i think trent sucks but any qb doesn't have a chance to succeed behind the current offensive line or past offensive lines.

better days
03-14-2010, 02:35 PM
i think trent sucks but any qb doesn't have a chance to succeed behind the current offensive line or past offensive lines.

Lets see what the current offensive line looks like before making that call.

Mahdi
03-14-2010, 04:07 PM
Don't agree.

Other Qbs have been successful playing behind weak OLs. My problem with Trent is that he looked the same whether he had plenty of time or whether he had no time.

HHURRICANE
03-15-2010, 02:05 PM
This isn't a Trent thread. I'll be the first to say that Edwards has been nothing short of disappointing however he is still the best QB on the team like it or not. That's a fact and no matter how you slice it. The stats and win/loss record prove it out everytime this debate comes up.

Having him play behind a crappy o-line and not have any WRs to throw to is pretty much a recipe for career suicide. Playing behind that line last year was a joke.

better days
03-15-2010, 02:33 PM
This isn't a Trent thread. I'll be the first to say that Edwards has been nothing short of disappointing however he is still the best QB on the team like it or not. That's a fact and no matter how you slice it. The stats and win/loss record prove it out everytime this debate comes up.

Having him play behind a crappy o-line and not have any WRs to throw to is pretty much a recipe for career suicide. Playing behind that line last year was a joke.

Well, I guess Fitzpatrick can tell a joke better than Trent can. Some guys just can't remember the punch line.

Philagape
03-15-2010, 10:45 PM

Bell is still the best LT on the team.
Green is the best RT on the team.
Kyle Williams is the best NT on the team.
Mitchell is the best LILB on the team.

:ill:

The tallest midgets are still midgets.

PECKERWOOD
03-15-2010, 11:11 PM

1.) Evans and Hardy, other than that, nobody really.

2.) Levitre, Wood, Hangartner, that's it.

3.) Schobel, Mitchell, Posluszny, Maybin

ServoBillieves
03-15-2010, 11:31 PM
I try to keep my temper with most users... but...

Williams - Stroud - Johnson

Maybin - Posluszny - Mitchell - Schobel/Kelsay

McGee - Scott - Byrd - McKelvin

That's a good looking defense right there...

The O-Line's interior is a solid A, as long as Wood comes back 100%. a ? Levitre-Hangartner-Wood-Bell O-Line is better than anything we had last year.

And to answer your WR issue... Evans, Johnson, Hardy, and draft pick/Parrish. Pessimism is the easy way out, optimism is Billieving in this team. You can spread your pessimism, you can be ragingly optimistic, but come opening day, I'll be shouting my ****ing head off rooting for this team. I believe this team can do something special.

BertSquirtgum
03-16-2010, 02:23 AM
"Billieving" makes me sick. many of the billievers are out of touch with reality.