PDA

View Full Version : Do you trust the recievers we have?

IMissKelly
03-14-2010, 06:38 PM
With T.O. gone and by letting Reed go, were in a hole at WR. Unless you think that we are fine with the 2 year backups that will be forced to start next year. I'm talking about Steve Johnson and James Hardy.

They both showed potential in their rookie but were sidelined their sophmore years. Hardy had that spectacular catch vs Jax, while Johnson snagged in 2 tds. To me, Johnson seems like a clutch reciever with sure hands, and Hardy is more of a throw it up and go get it.

Night Train
03-14-2010, 07:07 PM
The Bills will probably add another WR Vet at some point but we really need to establish who will throw them the ball first.

AB4now
03-14-2010, 07:15 PM
The Bills will probably add another WR Vet at some point but we really need to establish who will throw them the ball first.
obviously from the free agency so far, our next QB is likely to be marv levy throwing from a mart-cart. o yeah and dont forget he will have a bills flag flapping in the winds.... sarcasm is great and very telling as to how i feel about this off-season :shoothead:

clumping platelets
03-15-2010, 07:36 AM
:no:

I doubt the Bills will do anything in FA. They'll draft an undersized WR in the middle rds hoping to hit the jackpot

Mahdi
03-15-2010, 07:42 AM
With T.O. gone and by letting Reed go, were in a hole at WR. Unless you think that we are fine with the 2 year backups that will be forced to start next year. I'm talking about Steve Johnson and James Hardy.

They both showed potential in their rookie but were sidelined their sophmore years. Hardy had that spectacular catch vs Jax, while Johnson snagged in 2 tds. To me, Johnson seems like a clutch reciever with sure hands, and Hardy is more of a throw it up and go get it.
No, at this point I'm still not even sure how good Lee Evans is. He has never had good QB play to help him but he has never really shown me that he is a complete receiver.

If Hardy or Johnson don't come along quickly in TC then we are back to square 1 at WR.

OpIv37
03-15-2010, 07:47 AM

we really need to establish an OL before worrying about either. Any QB we put back there is going to be destroyed by this line.

But, for the record, I'm not happy at all with our WR's. Lee Evans hasn't proven he can be a consistent #1 threat. Parrish is a joke. Hardy has shown absolutely nothing, and Steve Johnson has regressed after initially showing some good signs.

djjimkelly
03-15-2010, 08:41 AM
to be perfectly honest :

TO is interesting at wr but will and would never have any part into making us a winner

ive watched josh reed under perform here for countless years. yes we have had good qbs for him but i remember when he used to drop alot of balls.

short term we are screwed at wr

but both owens and reed mean nothing to the long term plan here and reed has been part of a losing culture

so i don't trust the new guys at wr but i didn't trust reed either

and owens while a specimen is the same age as i am which means hes almost done in nfl

trapezeus
03-15-2010, 02:13 PM
i don't trust the front office we have, let alone any other specific position. i'm skeptical of it all. but i remain hopeful.

Bert102176
03-16-2010, 07:56 AM
you callthem WR's I haven't seen either do anything but get hurt and take a roster spot our WR's corps sucks more then any other position even Evans dosent impress me anymore like I said we need to draft Dez Bryant at 9, Tim Tebow rd 2 or even Colt McCoy

justasportsfan
03-16-2010, 10:04 AM
I'm excited to see what Gailey can come up to get Lee the ball.

ddaryl
03-16-2010, 10:44 AM
With T.O. gone and by letting Reed go, .

To be honest the entire franchise is a piece of swiss cheese. Holes everywhere