X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • evdawg419
    • Mar 2009

LB Andra Davis visiting mon and tues

He will likely backup or compete for ILB. Pretty solid year last year-->3.5 sacks, 90 tackles.
  • Blame Canada
    • Jan 2010

LB Andra Davis to visit this week

he should be in on Monday or Tuesday

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

Re: LB Andra Davis visiting mon and tues

i think he'd be a nice addition to this team. what his price tag is remains to be seen.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• cpearl
        • Mar 2005

Now THIS is a good free agent to go after for depth or chance at starting.

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

Re: LB Andra Davis to visit this week

YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
            !?!?!?!?!?
            • Mar 2006

Re: LB Andra Davis to visit this week

Adam Schefter?? Is that you?? I seriously think it is. Good to know you're around. Thanks for the info!!

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
              !?!?!?!?!?
              • Mar 2006

he'll be signed...good depth, but probably means we're not gunna look for McClain in the draft

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                !?!?!?!?!?
                • Mar 2006

the dude's having dinner w/ our coaches this week....he's as good as signed

We got Kawika, Maybin, Poz, Schobel (probably not), Kelsay, Ellis, Davis, Ellison....solid LBers I would say if Maybin/Ellis pan out

I'm liking our defenses potential if we add some depth and solidify the d-line w/ lets say Terrence Cody in the second round

Comment

• X-Era
                  What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                  • Feb 2005

Ive liked the guy for years... he was a nice player for the Browns.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                    Defies all logic
                    • Oct 2006

He would definitely be worth inking to a 2-3 year deal, we would have solid ILB depth with Poz, Mitchell & Davis.

Comment

• evdawg419
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
                      the dude's having dinner w/ our coaches this week....he's as good as signed

We got Kawika, Maybin, Poz, Schobel (probably not), Kelsay, Ellis, Davis, Ellison....solid LBers I would say if Maybin/Ellis pan out

I'm liking our defenses potential if we add some depth and solidify the d-line w/ lets say Terrence Cody in the second round

It might be difficult to convince Davis to come because I don't know if we'd gaurantee him a starting job if that's what he's looking for. If we were to sign him, we would have a pretty solid core of ILBs.

However, we don't have much depth at DE, with only Stroud and Spencer Johnson there. I fully expect us to get a run stuffing NT in rd 1 or 2 to mix in with Kyle Williams, but we'll definitely need to address the DE depth through FA. That's why I'm surprised we aren't showing interest in Dwan Edwards.

Comment

• ZAZusmc03
                        • Jan 2010

Find all the latest Rotoworld fantasy sports news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.

Free agent ILB Andra Davis is scheduled to arrive in Buffalo on Monday meet with Bills officials into Tuesday.
                        Davis, 31, is be a stopgap solution at inside linebacker, but played at a relatively high level last season and would help install the Bills' new 3-4 defense. He could replace injury-prone Kawika Mitchell on the roster.

Comment

• The Spaz
                          • Mar 2003

Get it done!

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                            !?!?!?!?!?
                            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by evdawg419
                            It might be difficult to convince Davis to come because I don't know if we'd gaurantee him a starting job if that's what he's looking for. If we were to sign him, we would have a pretty solid core of ILBs.

However, we don't have much depth at DE, with only Stroud and Spencer Johnson there. I fully expect us to get a run stuffing NT in rd 1 or 2 to mix in with Kyle Williams, but we'll definitely need to address the DE depth through FA. That's why I'm surprised we aren't showing interest in Dwan Edwards.
                            i think we'll wait for some DE's prices to drop and sign them as stop gaps

Comment

• B-DON
                              hi
                              • Mar 2004

This would be a half-way decent move, in other words look for it not to get done.

Comment

Working...
                              X