X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IMissKelly
    • Mar 2010

For some reaon i still like Trent

the guy has shown flawless mechanics over and over. the so called experts drool over his high and quick release. he also throws a tight spiral, which most people over look, but its a quarterbacks spiral that allows the ball to USUALLY go where he wants it without the wind effecting it in flight.

in 2008 he was looked at to be a potential MVP until he was concussed, since then he hasn't been the same. since his concussion hes become a P**** in the pocket which has developed him the nick name Cap't Checkdown. he doesn't trust the Line in front of him and i wouldnt either.

both his and Lynch's potential scares me because i know that if they were traded they would become all stars.
    Did someone forget to give Ralph his meds??
  • SirMcGee
    • Feb 2010

Re: For some reaon i still like Trent

Originally posted by IMissKelly
    the guy has shown flawless mechanics over and over. the so called experts drool over his high and quick release. he also throws a tight spiral, which most people over look, but its a quarterbacks spiral that allows the ball to USUALLY go where he wants it without the wind effecting it in flight.

in 2008 he was looked at to be a potential MVP until he was concussed, since then he hasn't been the same. since his concussion hes become a P**** in the pocket which has developed him the nick name Cap't Checkdown. he doesn't trust the Line in front of him and i wouldnt either.

both his and Lynch's potential scares me because i know that if they were traded they would become all stars.
    Trent throws the worst spiral of any starting NFL QB.
    DRAFT WISHLIST
    1) BRYAN BULAGA - OT/IOWA
    2) JONATHON DWYER - RB/GA TECH
    3) JASON WORILDS - OLB/ VA. TECH
    4) TORRELL TROUP - NT/CENTRAL FLORIDA

Comment

• SquishDaFish
      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
      • Jun 2005

Hell no horrible

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by SirMcGee
        False. What are you basing this on?

I don't want TE to be our QB next year. I was an supporter, and am now in the "**** Trent" camp. I think he is done mentally, and is quick to give up on our team. I am not interested in his being our QB. To say he throws the worst spiral is just stupid. Fitzy can't even throw a ****ing spiral. TE does have good mechanics, it is his brain that is the the issue.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
          Making Spirits Bright
          • Mar 2006

You should ask him out, then.

Comment

• IMissKelly
            • Mar 2010

he just has no confidence right now.
            Did someone forget to give Ralph his meds??

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
              Defies all logic
              • Oct 2006

he just has no confidence right now.

Comment

• SirMcGee
                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Beebe's Kid
                False. What are you basing this on?

I don't want TE to be our QB next year. I was an supporter, and am now in the "**** Trent" camp. I think he is done mentally, and is quick to give up on our team. I am not interested in his being our QB. To say he throws the worst spiral is just stupid. Fitzy can't even throw a ****ing spiral. TE does have good mechanics, it is his brain that is the the issue.
                Basing this on watching him throw the ball??? If you have 2 eyes and the gift of sight, you would agree. You clearly need glasses if you can't see this.
                Last edited by SirMcGee; 03-16-2010, 02:17 PM.
                DRAFT WISHLIST
                1) BRYAN BULAGA - OT/IOWA
                2) JONATHON DWYER - RB/GA TECH
                3) JASON WORILDS - OLB/ VA. TECH
                4) TORRELL TROUP - NT/CENTRAL FLORIDA

Comment

• zone
                  No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                  • Oct 2003

That might be the biggest load of crap to come from this board in a while and that is saying a lot.
                  www.blzbus.com

Comment

• better days
                    • Jan 2010

The good news for you is the UFL will most likely play in 2011 while the NFL is shut down. If Trent works hard & is lucky he may even be a starter in that league.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                      Pinkerton's son
                      • Feb 2006

Basing this on watching him throw the ball??? If you have 2 eyes and the gift of sight, you would agree. You clearly need glasses if you can't see this.
                      Sir, you are wrong. Peyton manning throws more ducks than trent...but throwing spirals doesnt matter when you only throw then 2 yards..

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                        Defies all logic
                        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
                        Sir, you are wrong. Peyton manning throws more ducks than trent...but throwing spirals doesnt matter when you only throw then 2 yards..
                        Manning throws more touchdowns than Trent too.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                          Pinkerton's son
                          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by PECKERWOOD
                          Manning throws more touchdowns than Trent too.
                          hence the second part of my sentence.

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
                            • Apr 2005

Don't forget the part about his piss poor lack of leadership ability and the fact his own team mates have lost faith in the check down "Queen".
                            Couple these with his record (going back to high school) of season ending injuries, I'll never see the fascination with this waste of bench space!

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• TrEd FTW
                              • Sep 2008

I still like Trent Edwards. His confidence was ruined because he was always on his back, as Buddy Nix alluded to during his introductory press conference. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Edwards became a success in the league behind a better O-line. Whether that happens here, we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                              X