PDA

View Full Version : Dwan Edwards to speak to media @ 3:15

methos4ever
03-17-2010, 01:38 PM
Pat - If you're going, are you able to update during?

http://twitter.com/buffalobillscom/status/10632348494

Dwan is also on Sirius now, will try to recap:

-Thought that the Buffalo 3-4 will be a perfect fit for him, based on his Baltimore experience

-Looking under the hood, 'under transition period' but can help turn some of it around.

-Mentioned Davis and help kick things up a few notches on defense.

-Seems himself as a guy to free up the LBs, and make plays when he can/is asked.

-Wants to bring success and leadership to the defense.

-Things didn't work out with B-more and looking forward to working in B-lo.

-Gannon asked what sold him on Gailey - "I just liked his attitude. He wanted to bring teachers in and stress fundamentals. That's how you win games. Even talking to the coordinators and the buzz they have with Chan here, brought a new attitude."

-Schein asked who stood out on D. Edwards kind of tip toes around it, as he doesn't really know the player's names. He wants to be one of many in the puzzle.

-Knows the defense was 30th against run and 2nd vs pass.

-Felt he improved every year in Balt

PECKERWOOD
03-17-2010, 04:02 PM
We have a former 1st and 2nd round pick set to be our starters on the DL, imagine if we drafted Dan Williams at 9 overall to make that two 1st rounders and 2nd round pick on the line!

ParanoidAndroid
03-17-2010, 04:09 PM
We could have started McCargo and that would have satisfied that.

ParanoidAndroid
03-17-2010, 04:09 PM
We could have started McCargo and that would have satisfied that.
Point is that draft round doesn't matter.

T-Long
03-17-2010, 04:10 PM
I am torn on where they should go at #9. Dan Williams for sure will be there, and so will the 4th tackle (I think 3 go in the Top 8). That's really going to be a hard decision. Both of those positions (LT and NT) are going to be huge for this team.

I am still leaning on going LT at 9, then DT in the 2nd, that is if Clausen isn't there at 9. If he is, I believe he should be the pick. Guess we'll have to wait and see! The suspense is killing me (but I love this time of year!)

Michael82
03-17-2010, 04:11 PM
I am torn on where they should go at #9. Dan Williams for sure will be there, and so will the 4th tackle (I think 3 go in the Top 8). That's really going to be a hard decision. Both of those positions (LT and NT) are going to be huge for this team.

I am still leaning on going LT at 9, then DT in the 2nd, that is if Clausen isn't there at 9. If he is, I believe he should be the pick. Guess we'll have to wait and see! The suspense is killing me (but I love this time of year!)

That's why I think the Bills will do everything possible to trade down.

T-Long
03-17-2010, 04:13 PM
That's why I think the Bills will do everything possible to trade down.
But Williams won't last past #12 at Miami, which is why I don't think they will trade down.

So, you are thinking that if Clausen is there, teams will want to trade up to get him?

PECKERWOOD
03-17-2010, 04:13 PM
I'm leaning towards Dan Williams with the 9th pick more than ever, maybe we could then ship Kyle Williams for a late 2nd to early 3rd round pick to a team like Indy.

sdbillsfan2
03-17-2010, 04:26 PM

:bf1: Agreed !

Michael82
03-17-2010, 04:33 PM
But Williams won't last past #12 at Miami, which is why I don't think they will trade down.

So, you are thinking that if Clausen is there, teams will want to trade up to get him?

No. I think that if Clausen is there, the Bills would jump on him immediately!

DraftBoy
03-17-2010, 04:48 PM
Pat - If you're going, are you able to update during?

http://twitter.com/buffalobillscom/status/10632348494

Dwan is also on Sirius now, will try to recap:

-Thought that the Buffalo 3-4 will be a perfect fit for him, based on his Baltimore experience

-Looking under the hood, 'under transition period' but can help turn some of it around.

-Mentioned Davis and help kick things up a few notches on defense.

-Seems himself as a guy to free up the LBs, and make plays when he can/is asked.

-Wants to bring success and leadership to the defense.

-Things didn't work out with B-more and looking forward to working in B-lo.

-Gannon asked what sold him on Gailey - "I just liked his attitude. He wanted to bring teachers in and stress fundamentals. That's how you win games. Even talking to the coordinators and the buzz they have with Chan here, brought a new attitude."

-Schein asked who stood out on D. Edwards kind of tip toes around it, as he doesn't really know the player's names. He wants to be one of many in the puzzle.

-Knows the defense was 30th against run and 2nd vs pass.

-Felt he improved every year in Balt

That actually makes me feel somewhat good about Gailey.