PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Game Tomorrow Thurs Nite

tampabay25690
03-17-2010, 06:34 PM
Anyone going to the Sabres game???
I will be there would luv to meet up before or after the game so I can buy a few drinks....

tampabay25690
03-19-2010, 05:28 AM
Awesome game last nite.....
Buffalo fans came well represented in the Tampa Buffalo South last nite.
Anyone that read my facebook last nite knows I sat with Old Sabre Great Darren Puppa and his family last nite. Very nice guy I also met Tony Esposito, John Tucker, and Dave Andreychuck....

I do want to say that The Buffalo Sabres yesterday, Thanks to my old high school friend signed a Chris Butler game used stick from the Atlanta game to my new born son BRYCE. Hopefully this will be the year they do win the CUP........
It was great to see most of the Sabres after the game last nite in the locker room. I have to say they are very classy and signed autographs for all the fans there were able to come down to the designated area......
GO SABRES.........
Never seen so many hats thrown on the ice for an opposing hockey rink..........

RockStar36
03-19-2010, 07:22 AM
Awesome game. Glad you got to see one of their better ones.

OpIv37
03-19-2010, 08:18 AM
I will say this:

When I left my workout, I was listening to the Tampa radio broadcast over XM.
When I got home, I found a good video feed with the Tampa announcers, so I switched to a crappier feed that had the Sabres announcers.

On all 3 feeds, I could hear people cheering for Buffalo. If I didn't know, I would have thought it was a home game. That's one of the things I love about the Sabres. They travel better than any team in hockey.

Dr. Lecter
03-19-2010, 08:33 AM
I will say this:

When I left my workout, I was listening to the Tampa radio broadcast over XM.
When I got home, I found a good video feed with the Tampa announcers, so I switched to a crappier feed that had the Sabres announcers.

On all 3 feeds, I could hear people cheering for Buffalo. If I didn't know, I would have thought it was a home game. That's one of the things I love about the Sabres. They travel better than any team in hockey.

I think it is more along the lines that everybody has moved away from WNY and the southern teams have no fanbase.

rbochan
03-19-2010, 08:34 AM
Anyone going to the Sabres game???
I will be there would luv to meet up before or after the game so I can buy a few drinks....
Were you the drunk Sabres fan everyone on TV got a kick out of?

OpIv37
03-19-2010, 08:35 AM
I think it is more along the lines that everybody has moved away from WNY and the southern teams have no fanbase.

well, duh.

But what other hockey team gets that kind of support on the road? Or what other team in sports, other than maybe the Yankees or Notre Dame?

RockStar36
03-19-2010, 09:02 AM
well, duh.

But what other hockey team gets that kind of support on the road? Or what other team in sports, other than maybe the Yankees or Notre Dame?

I think the Steelers do.

I see those damn terrible towels waving at every damn game.

OpIv37
03-19-2010, 10:32 AM
I think the Steelers do.

I see those damn terrible towels waving at every damn game.
Good point. The last time the steelers played here, the Skins fans were pissed because their stadium was invaded by Pitt fans.

tampabay25690
03-19-2010, 04:20 PM
Were you the drunk Sabres fan everyone on TV got a kick out of?

No couldn't do such a thing were I as sitting....
I was well behaved