X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IMissKelly
    • Mar 2010

Don't waste the pick

i think i speak for most people when i say there isn't a stand out QB in this years draft, so why waste 1st round money on a guy that is questionable? if we do decide to take a QB, lets take him later on in the draft, but not in the 1st.

the only QB i like in college to date is Jake Locker, i think buffalo needs to do whatever in their power to draft this guy.... next year. he's a guy you can build a franchise around, something buffalo hasn't had for sometime now.
    Last edited by IMissKelly; 03-18-2010, 07:04 PM.
    Did someone forget to give Ralph his meds??
  • better days
    • Jan 2010

Re: Don't waste the pick

Originally posted by IMissKelly
    i think i speak for most people when i say there isn't a stand out QB in this years draft, so why waste 1st round money on a guy that is questionable? if we do decide to take a QB, lets take him later on in the draft, but not in the 1st.

the only QB i like in college to date is Jake Locker, i think buffalo needs to do whatever in their power to draft this guy.... next year. he's a guy you can build a franchise around, something buffalo hasn't had for sometime now.
    I doubt the Bills take a QB in the 1st. As for Locker, the jury is still out, lets see how he does this year.

Comment

• X-Era
      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by IMissKelly

Trade 2 1st rounders and more to move up to the #1 spot? That's where he could go, and we, yet again, wont likely be picking that high.

Sanchez, Flacco, and Ryan seem to show that you can get a very good franchise type QB outside of the #1 pick.

Comment

• IMissKelly
        • Mar 2010

maybe all the bills really need is a new scout
        Did someone forget to give Ralph his meds??

Comment

Working...
        X