PDA

View Full Version : assuming the bills take a qb in round 2, who would u take?

NOT THE DUDE...
03-20-2010, 11:34 PM
wait for poll....

PromoTheRobot
03-20-2010, 11:59 PM
LeFevour in the 3rd or 4th.

PTR

Griff
03-21-2010, 12:21 AM
I like Pike

SirMcGee
03-21-2010, 12:57 AM
none of the above. but if i had to pick one, Colt McCoy

feldspar
03-21-2010, 01:19 AM
The Bills should NOT take a QB in the second.

...and you can say THAT again.

No way the Bills should take a QB int the second.

I can't tell you how pissed I would be, although you probably have a pretty good idea.

Assuming the Bills take a QB in round 2, I can also assume a couple of other things...like the organization is run by idiots and my trust was misplaced.

NO QB IN ROUND TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SirMcGee
03-21-2010, 01:22 AM

...and you can say THAT again.

No way the Bills should take a QB int the second.

I can't tell you how pissed I would be, although you probably have a pretty good idea.

Assuming the Bills take a QB in round 2, I can also assume a couple of other things...like the organization is run by idiots and my trust was misplaced.

NO QB IN ROUND TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally dont think we should take a QB in any round this year.

jamze132
03-21-2010, 04:18 AM
wait for poll....
Why do everyone of your threads that has a poll say "wait for poll"??? WTF?

NOT THE DUDE...
03-21-2010, 04:22 AM

because i cant make the poll until the thread is started... its up for like 1 minute without a poll, hence wait for poll....

SABURZFAN
03-21-2010, 05:59 AM
SCREW THAT!!!!!!

this team needs to spend its 2nd rounder on somebody who can get on the football field THIS year.

SABURZFAN
03-21-2010, 06:02 AM

i agree. it's either WTF or STFU when i see it.

BillsWin
03-21-2010, 06:06 AM
You sure do like your polls. At least they keep the conversation moving.

To answe the question, it is my honest opinion that there is not much value at QB in the second. I would pick one in the third or fourth instead. Gun to my head I'd pick Snead or LeFevour.

YardRat
03-21-2010, 06:43 AM
because i cant make the poll until the thread is started... its up for like 1 minute without a poll, hence wait for poll....

"Your Thread is currently hidden until you have finished submitting this Poll."

Night Train
03-21-2010, 06:54 AM
Crompton in the 4th-5th round. This QB class up top is not good.

NOT THE DUDE...
03-21-2010, 07:00 AM
tebow is the next kelly, and kelly wants tebow. good enough for me....

kernowboy
03-21-2010, 07:01 AM
Personally I don't think that a 2nd round pick would be any better than what we currently have on the roster.

Fitzpatrick is realistically an experienced career backup and needs to be treated as such.

Brohm is still a work in progress but may be able to step up.

Edwards has regressed badly but when you consider the work Gailey has done with previous QBs there is a chance he can and Cortez can revive his career.

This will be enhanced by getting some proper pass protection at Left Tackle whether it be Bryan Bulaga, Trent Williams or Bruce Campbell.

Brohm and Edwards need a pre-season division of 50-50 snaps until a clear leader emerges.

A 2nd rounder will merely muddy the already muddy waters further to the detriment of the team. If both Brohm and Edwards fall below the desired standard of competent in the 2010 season, we can start looking at the 2011 draft and QBs like Locker, Mallett, and Devlin with maybe Gabbert and Luck in the mix.

tampabay25690
03-21-2010, 07:36 AM
Crompton in the 4th-5th round. This QB class up top is not good.

CROMPTON WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF:snooze:

tampabay25690
03-21-2010, 07:38 AM
No matter who we draft as QB this year they will not start.
So in that case I would LUV Tebow as most of you know or Colt McCOy.
I think 1 year learning from Chan and the other coaches will make them ready for the following season.....

SirMcGee
03-21-2010, 08:51 AM
tebow is the next kelly, and kelly wants tebow. good enough for me....

Based on what? Kelly could throw the ball. Tebow...not so much.

kernowboy
03-21-2010, 09:00 AM

Based on absolutely nothing

feldspar
03-21-2010, 12:49 PM
The most important thing is for the Bills NOT to pick a QB just because they need one. It's gotta be a guy that they think will be the franchise QB, too. Franchise QBs are generally taken in the first round; if they aren't, it's almost always a surprise that lower picked QBs turn into franchise QBs. Not sure how wise it would be for the Bills to draft a QB in a later round just because they need one. I don't think that would change the team very much this year. Then you'd have a lot of fans clammering for this guy to start all the time, when it probably wouldn't help the team if he did...this clammering can last a long, long time and lead into next year. Of course, it all depends on a lot of factors, mainly who is still on the board and when. I think the better option would be to wait until next year to get our guy. Hopefully we can trade up or something.

This year, there very well could be veteran QBs that become available depending on what their teams do. We can use one as a stop-gap...dunno who that could be...Mark Bulger if the Rams take Bradford...maybe someone else. Maybe we'll just have to go with what we have.

BertSquirtgum
03-21-2010, 02:33 PM
will somebody take this guys ****ing poll making abilities away?

Bert102176
03-21-2010, 03:32 PM

Tebow is not a bad passer but also is a field general and players tend to play hard every down for him, reminds me of Flutie