X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Nix talks QBs, Lynch and Wood

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In a 15-minute conversation with Buffalo Bills general manager Buddy Nix and three other reporters, we touched on a number of topics.

Three of the questions I had for him dealt with the quarterback situation with Trent Edwards, Ryan Fitzpatrick and Brian Brohm, his stance on running back Marshawn Lynch's future with the team and an update on right guard Eric Wood's broken leg.

Is your opening-day quarterback on the roster?

"I have no idea. I really don't know. I know that's what we got now, and it's open. [Bills head coach Chan Gailey has] made that clear. We're going to see who comes out. The fact that those are the three guys we got, we like all three of them, all of them got redeeming qualities, but if something else comes available, we might add a fourth to the mix. I don't know."

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In a 15-minute conversation with Buffalo Bills general manager Buddy Nix and three other reporters, we touched on a number of topics.Three of the questions I had for him dealt with the quarterback situation with Trent Edwards, Ryan Fitzpatrick and Brian Brohm, his stance on running back Marshawn Lynch's future with the team and an update on right guard Eric Wood's broken leg.
  • NOT THE DUDE...
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Jan 2010

Re: Nix talks QBs, Lynch and Wood

translation-
    1 if clausen is there will take him, if not, we will worry about qb next year.
    2 lynch isnt going anywhere
    3 wood will be ready to go....

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by The Spaz
      ORLANDO, Fla. -- In a 15-minute conversation with Buffalo Bills general manager Buddy Nix and three other reporters, we touched on a number of topics.

Three of the questions I had for him dealt with the quarterback situation with Trent Edwards, Ryan Fitzpatrick and Brian Brohm, his stance on running back Marshawn Lynch's future with the team and an update on right guard Eric Wood's broken leg.

Is your opening-day quarterback on the roster?

"I have no idea. I really don't know. I know that's what we got now, and it's open. [Bills head coach Chan Gailey has] made that clear. We're going to see who comes out. The fact that those are the three guys we got, we like all three of them, all of them got redeeming qualities, but if something else comes available, we might add a fourth to the mix. I don't know."

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post...lynch-and-wood
      " The sky is blue. "

That's about all I got out of it.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Italian Stallion
        Knows More Than You
        • Feb 2004

wow what compelling insight Timmy. 15 mins and you managed this many questions? Nix must of been talking vvveeeerrrryyyyyy sllllloooooooowwllllyyyy.
        BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JOHN DELLAPELLE
          translation-
          1 if clausen is there will take him, if not, we will worry about qb next year.
          2 lynch isnt going anywhere
          3 wood will be ready to go....
          or

1. we won't go high in the draft but if there is someone interesting on Day3 we may add him

2. its up to Lynch, if he doesn't have the right attitude and want to be here, he's gone and we'll draft a RB

3. we expect him to be ok

Comment

• Syderick
            • Apr 2006

Not alot of information came out of that interview.
            3,000,000th post on BZ!

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Would you expect it to? Especially this close to the draft? Not a chance!

Comment

• mikemac2001
                is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                • Mar 2003

Championship!

thats what i got from it

MUCK
                FIAMI

Comment

Working...
                X