PDA

View Full Version : ...and the #1 reason I hope we don't play Washington in the playoffs is:

JD
03-23-2010, 06:33 PM
http://nhlpens.com/slapfest.GIF

Alexander Semin

DMBcrew36
03-23-2010, 06:35 PM
he could fight pominville

JD
03-23-2010, 06:37 PM
he could fight pominville

or Roy.. that would be an epic battle of :limp:

rbochan
03-24-2010, 07:03 AM
http://pics.livejournal.com/kanjani_ave/pic/000244t7

THATHURMANATOR
03-24-2010, 08:46 AM
What the hell is that LOL!!!

OpIv37
03-24-2010, 09:21 AM
What the hell is that LOL!!!
It's a gif of Semin's fight from last year. He didn't have his jersey tied down, so he ended up shirtless, slapping his opponent like a sissy. Gayest fight in NHL history.

I'd like nothing more than to beat the Caps in the playoffs, but if we even make it far enough to meet them, they will crush us.

RockStar36
03-24-2010, 09:43 AM
It's a gif of Semin's fight from last year. He didn't have his jersey tied down, so he ended up shirtless, slapping his opponent like a sissy. Gayest fight in NHL history.

I'd like nothing more than to beat the Caps in the playoffs, but if we even make it far enough to meet them, they will crush us.

Not saying I disagree with you, but I do often wonder how far Washington will go with shaky goaltending. Same can be said for Chicago.

Nighthawk
03-24-2010, 12:16 PM
Who was he slapping around? That's freakin' embarrassing!

OpIv37
03-24-2010, 12:35 PM
Not saying I disagree with you, but I do often wonder how far Washington will go with shaky goaltending. Same can be said for Chicago.

Point taken- someone like Pittsburgh or Ottawa might be able to upset them, but the Sabres just don't have the firepower to keep up, even with their questionable goaltending.

G Wolly
03-24-2010, 01:14 PM
Who was he slapping around? That's freakin' embarrassing!

Marc Staal.....

...****in' Staals....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZvxfXgFtiLU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZvxfXgFtiLU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

DrGraves
03-24-2010, 10:26 PM
Unless this team figures out how to score some goals we will be making our exit in the first round

Buffalogic
03-25-2010, 12:50 AM
Unless this team figures out how to score some goals we will be making our exit in the first roundI guess 15 goals in last 4 games not enough for you.

qcsabresfan84
03-25-2010, 01:29 AM
Point taken- someone like Pittsburgh or Ottawa might be able to upset them, but the Sabres just don't have the firepower to keep up, even with their questionable goaltending.

I'm hoping for a New Jersey Pittsburgh 4-5 matchup in the first round. That would be the best case scenario for us, because beyond Washington, those are the only two teams I see us having a serious problem against. That way at least one of those teams (hopefully Ottawa) is knocked out for us.

Also, as far as goaltending goes, keep your eye on that possible Boston Washington first round matchup. Boston's got a great tandem in Rask and Thomas, so if it comes down to goaltending, there is potential for a huge upset.

TMu11
03-25-2010, 04:40 AM
I'm more worried about our physical play come playoffs. We can't handle a run on our goalie now, you expect that to stop when it comes down to the wire?

RockStar36
03-25-2010, 07:35 AM
I'm hoping for a New Jersey Pittsburgh 4-5 matchup in the first round. That would be the best case scenario for us, because beyond Washington, those are the only two teams I see us having a serious problem against. That way at least one of those teams (hopefully Ottawa) is knocked out for us.

Also, as far as goaltending goes, keep your eye on that possible Boston Washington first round matchup. Boston's got a great tandem in Rask and Thomas, so if it comes down to goaltending, there is potential for a huge upset.

Not sure if I'm reading this right, but there is no way NJ/PIT play each other in the first round.

A PIT/OTT first round matchup is very likely though.