X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coach Sal
    • Aug 2006

Buffalo Bills Now! tonight at 9:05pm! - an all new way to watch

Join me tonight for an all new Buffalo Bills Now! live show. I'll be using some new technology to go along with the show to improve the viewing experience, so if you can watch and give feedback that would be great.

We'll talk about the signings the Bills made within the past couple weeks, as well as any and all other Bills news, notes, and opinions from me and you!

There will be a live chat box, as usual, for all Bills fans to take part in and talk with each other.

Show starts at 9:05pm here:
    End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.

I will also be talking entire NFL.....free agency, trades, etc, at 8pm right before the Bills show, right here:
    End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.

Hope you can make it to both shows!
    Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
    And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage
  • NOT THE DUDE...
    Formerly MARCELL DAREUS POWER, now posting as DANNY BATTEN POWER
    • Jan 2010

Re: Buffalo Bills Now! tonight at 9:05pm! - an all new way to watch

i will be there sal!!!!!

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Re: Buffalo Bills Now! tonight at 9:05pm! - an all new way to watch

I'll probably make an appearance.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
      X