PDA

View Full Version : Sabres Comeback Player of the Year

mchurchfie
03-24-2010, 03:35 PM
To me Jochen Hecht is a no brainer. He has played hard all year long and has been a bull along the boards. He has also been contributing much better in the scoring category and has been key in our penalty kills. Compared to the down year he had last year it is like night and day.

Ebenezer
03-24-2010, 03:38 PM
To me Jochen Hecht is a no brainer. He has played hard all year long and has been a bull along the boards. He has also been contributing much better in the scoring category and has been key in our penalty kills. Compared to the down year he had last year it is like night and day.
No crap...but be ready for the **** storm...when I posted this a month ago I got nothing but flack. The guy had a down year...but you know...none of the posters around here are ever off - they are always perfect.

SkateZilla
03-24-2010, 04:25 PM
Timmy.....

But yeah,. Hecht is on it..

Ingtar33
03-24-2010, 04:40 PM
I would say Tim Connolly, but yeah... Hecht works too.

mchurchfie
03-24-2010, 04:52 PM
Connolly is a good choice but he kind of disappeared for a stretch this year. Hecht has pretty much been consistent all year long.

chernobylwraiths
03-25-2010, 01:17 PM
I would actually go with Tallinder. Hecht has been much better this year, but being as brutal as he was last year, that wouldn't be too difficult. Plus, Hecht is a defensive forward that they are trying to make into an offensive player. He is OK along the boards, but isn't very good in open ice IMO. Connolly is actually playing, so that is a surprise this far into the season. He is playing OK, but he isn't the dynamic point machine that everybody expected. Tallinder while playing solid this year is also doing a heck of a job helping bring Myers along.

OpIv37
03-25-2010, 01:39 PM
I would actually go with Tallinder. Hecht has been much better this year, but being as brutal as he was last year, that wouldn't be too difficult. Plus, Hecht is a defensive forward that they are trying to make into an offensive player. He is OK along the boards, but isn't very good in open ice IMO. Connolly is actually playing, so that is a surprise this far into the season. He is playing OK, but he isn't the dynamic point machine that everybody expected. Tallinder while playing solid this year is also doing a heck of a job helping bring Myers along.

Tallinder was the first one I thought of as well.

mchurchfie
03-25-2010, 01:51 PM
Tallinder has had a pretty good year.

SkateZilla
03-25-2010, 08:27 PM

maybe myers is bringing tallinder along...

Dozerdog
03-25-2010, 08:41 PM
I was going to vote for Marty Biron, but he never came back....:(

TheGhostofJimKelly
03-28-2010, 12:01 PM
My vote is for Tallinder also, guy has turned around this year.

SkateZilla
03-28-2010, 12:44 PM
I was going to vote for Marty Biron, but he never came back....:(

Epic...

Drury, Briere and Biron... Well be playing Golf