PDA

View Full Version : Could Bradford fall to us?

mrbojanglezs
03-24-2010, 04:42 PM
If Mcnabb ends up going to the rams...this mean suh or mccoy will be a ram as well... does washington go okung or do they go bradford?

If they pass on bradford will cleveland pass too? or would we have to trade up past cleveland to snag bradford?

If washington passes on bradford we could be in position to snag him....

I'd much rather have bradford than clausen

patmoran2006
03-24-2010, 04:44 PM
As much as I would rejoice at seeing it happen, I dont see any way in the world that Bradford fell to #9.

I can't see the Skins passing on him, I can't see the Browns passing on him, and I cant see the Raiders passing on him.

That's three teams right there.

I would assume if the Bills wanted Bradford they'd have to move up to #3, which is twice as expensive as it would've costed to get McNabb..

patmoran2006
03-24-2010, 04:47 PM
BTW.
This is why I laugh constantly at the people who put hours and hours into compiling "Mock Drafts" when it's still March.

scartown
03-24-2010, 04:47 PM
I think the Skins would draft Clausen before they would Bradford. I see Clausen fitting in better with shanahans O.

BillsWin
03-24-2010, 04:48 PM
Not going to happen. We would need to move up. I really want Bradford, but I have to face the facts that he will not be around when the Bills are on the clock.

T-Long
03-24-2010, 04:50 PM
Shanahan would trip and fall when he actually runs the card up himself with Sam Bradford's name on it.

mrbojanglezs
03-24-2010, 04:50 PM
BTW.
This is why I laugh constantly at the people who put hours and hours into compiling "Mock Drafts" when it's still March.

i agree with this statement....IMO ALL mock drafts are pointless

scartown
03-24-2010, 04:54 PM
Notre Dame quarterback Jimmy Clausen told Sirius NFL Radio hosts Adam Schein and Rich Gannon that the Washington Redskins, Seattle Seahawks, Buffalo Bills, St. Louis Rams, San Francisco 49ers and Cleveland Browns have shown the most interest in him during the pre-draft scouting process.

T-Long
03-24-2010, 04:55 PM
I don't understand why people rip on other people who make mock drafts? Who gives a ****? If someone wants to throw one together and open it up discussion, then so be it. Hell I'd rather discuss someone's mock than read 100 threads on Tim freaking Tebow.

BillsWin
03-24-2010, 04:56 PM
Notre Dame quarterback Jimmy Clausen told Sirius NFL Radio hosts Adam Schein and Rich Gannon that the Washington Redskins, Seattle Seahawks, Buffalo Bills, St. Louis Rams, San Francisco 49ers and Cleveland Browns have shown the most interest in him during the pre-draft scouting process.

I have also heard that he likes Gailey and that the two of them were laughing it up and chit chatting at the scouting combine for a good amount of time.

DrGraves
03-24-2010, 04:56 PM
The browns would take bradford before he got to us anyways

BillsWin
03-24-2010, 04:57 PM
Shanahan would trip and fall when he actually runs the card up himself with Sam Bradford's name on it.

Exactly. Bradford falling was the reality of the situation until the scouting combine at which he apparently "wooed" almost every team there, and showed off his new physique. The kid is not falling.

DrGraves
03-24-2010, 05:09 PM
I don't understand why people rip on other people who make mock drafts? Who gives a ****? If someone wants to throw one together and open it up discussion, then so be it. Hell I'd rather discuss someone's mock than read 100 threads on Tim freaking Tebow.

I don't mind mocks either... I just hate when people project trades in mocks... that is the most unrealistic and ridiculous nonsense ever.

YardRat
03-24-2010, 05:10 PM
I can't see Shanahan or Holmgren passing on Bradford.

tampabay25690
03-24-2010, 05:11 PM
To be honest Clausen is more ready for the NFL then Bradford is...

kernowboy
03-24-2010, 05:15 PM
Notre Dame quarterback Jimmy Clausen told Sirius NFL Radio hosts Adam Schein and Rich Gannon that the Washington Redskins, Seattle Seahawks, Buffalo Bills, St. Louis Rams, San Francisco 49ers and Cleveland Browns have shown the most interest in him during the pre-draft scouting process.#

Of course he would - he's trying to drum up interest. He doesn't want to fall.

kernowboy
03-24-2010, 05:17 PM
If the Browns are going to be interested in Bradford despite signing Delhomme for $7m per year, there's no reason Seattle won't be interested in a QB either despite signing the untested Charlie Whitehurst.

patmoran2006
03-24-2010, 05:25 PM
As an additional reason why the Bills would never up to number three.

The FINANCIAL difference in signing bonus last year between the 9th and 3rd overall picks was almost $14 in guarenteed money.

And that's not even including how much we'd have to give up in draft choices.

No way the Bills are moving up like that.

BertSquirtgum
03-24-2010, 05:40 PM
BTW.
mocks are a waste of time period. people rarely get picks correct. i do, however, enjoy looking at them. i'm just glad i don't waste my time making them.

dasaybz
03-24-2010, 06:38 PM
To be honest Clausen is more ready for the NFL then Bradford is...

I totally disagree with this.

PECKERWOOD
03-24-2010, 07:22 PM
Clausen played in a pro system and in an offense with poor protection, while struggling through a toe injury, while having one of his star receivers out for half the year, while still putting up impressive numbers. I'm not sure where all the hate is coming from, but Clausen is a good player and he reminds me of Big Ben in how he plays the QB position. If Clausen is drafted by Buffalo, everybody should renew their season tickets.

SirMcGee
03-24-2010, 07:23 PM
mocks are a waste of time period. people rarely get picks correct. i do, however, enjoy looking at them. i'm just glad i don't waste my time making them.

Yea. Because spending time on a Bills forum, posting opinions on why you hate mock drafts is a better way to spend your time.

Ingtar33
03-24-2010, 08:02 PM
If Mcnabb ends up going to the rams...this mean suh or mccoy will be a ram as well... does washington go okung or do they go bradford?

If they pass on bradford will cleveland pass too? or would we have to trade up past cleveland to snag bradford?

If washington passes on bradford we could be in position to snag him....

I'd much rather have bradford than clausen

Lets say Bradford slips past St Louis, this will make detroit's day, because they want out of pick 2, and some team will trade up with them to get him... but lets set that aside, and just presume there is no trading.

Washington, Seattle, Cleveland, and Oakland all are pretty much guaranteed to take him if he drops to them. I could see one of them passing.. but not all 4.

The only way we get Bradford is if we trade up for him... probably to 2 or 3... because i doubt Washington passes.. and if they do... we'll need to trade up to 5, because he's not getting past 6, 7, or 8.

EDS
03-24-2010, 08:19 PM
BTW.

Haven't you admitted in other threads that you are working on a mock draft yourself? Are you laughing at yourself?

PECKERWOOD
03-24-2010, 08:28 PM
Yea. Because spending time on a Bills forum, posting opinions on why you hate mock drafts is a better way to spend your time.

Mocks are meant to be fun, especially if you watch college football. Some people don't watch college football, yet that doesn't stop them from doing mocks... *sigh*

jdbillsfan
03-24-2010, 08:45 PM

Do teams actually ever draft the players they show interest in?

Mr. Pink
03-24-2010, 10:27 PM
Bradford won't fall out of the top 5.

jamze132
03-25-2010, 12:19 AM
As an additional reason why the Bills would never up to number three.

The FINANCIAL difference in signing bonus last year between the 9th and 3rd overall picks was almost $14 in guarenteed money.

And that's not even including how much we'd have to give up in draft choices.

No way the Bills are moving up like that.
And another reason why the Raiders aren't drafting Bradford or Clausen. Just because the Raiders suck doesn't mean they are investing all those millions of dollars in another QB from the draft this soon.