• Mar 2003

Official AFC East draft rundown

Buffalo Bills

* First round: No. 9.
    * Second round: No. 41.
    * Third round: No. 72.
    * Fourth round: No. 107.
    * Fifth round: No. 140.
    * Sixth round: Nos. 178 and 192 (from Philadelphia Eagles).
    * Seventh round: Nos. 209 (from Detroit Lions) and 216.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- With compensatory picks assigned earlier this week, the NFL has released the official 2010 draft order.The AFC East breaks down as follows:Buffalo Bills First round: No.
  • BillsWin
    man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

Re: Official AFC East draft rundown

Three picks in the top 75 with roughly 50 players receiving first round grades looks good.
    I am The Batman.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsWin
      Three picks in the top 75 with roughly 50 players receiving first round grades looks good.

i'd love to see the Bills trade down from the #9 pick. trading down twice, in the 1st round, would be golden.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• BillsWin
        man amongst boys
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
        i'd love to see the Bills trade down from the #9 pick. trading down twice, in the 1st round, would be golden.
        I agree. Unless they are just in love with Clausen at nine, trading down would be perfect.

I am almost certain that any left tackle worth having in the top ten will be gone at nine.
        I am The Batman.

Comment

• JCBills
          • Jan 2010

Same here, but I don't know about twice. I'd like to stay ahead of the Pats, Jets, and Cards. We should have our pick of the litter at LOLB there :P

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JCBills
            Same here, but I don't know about twice. I'd like to stay ahead of the Pats, Jets, and Cards. We should have our pick of the litter at LOLB there :P

i don't even care about that. having a couple of extra draft picks (2 2nd's or a 2nd and 3rd) would help Nix and Co. build through the draft like they've been preaching.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• JCBills
              • Jan 2010

i don't even care about that. having a couple of extra draft picks (2 2nd's or a 2nd and 3rd) would help Nix and Co. build through the draft like they've been preaching.
              Well yeah, but I would think taking an impact player at a position where you don't even have a single one on the roster is a good place to start lol.

Comment

Working...
              X