PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ruff

mchurchfie
03-25-2010, 10:38 AM
Screw these fast starts for the opposing teams. Try putting your best defensive forwards out there for the first shift instead of Roy, Vanek, and Kennedy. They're pitiful.:puke:

chernobylwraiths
03-25-2010, 01:13 PM
Screw these fast starts for the opposing teams. Try putting your best defensive forwards out there for the first shift instead of Roy, Vanek, and Kennedy. They're pitiful.:puke:

I wouldn't mind an "energy" line out there to start the game with a little physical play.

OpIv37
03-25-2010, 01:15 PM
I wouldn't mind an "energy" line out there to start the game with a little physical play.

They've done it before. I wonder why they don't do it more often.

chernobylwraiths
03-25-2010, 01:19 PM

Maybe he doesn't want to use up all the energy from that line up too early, seeing as how they are the ONLY line that seems to give maximum effort for the whole game.

mchurchfie
03-25-2010, 01:31 PM
Maybe he doesn't want to use up all the energy from that line up too early, seeing as how they are the ONLY line that seems to give maximum effort for the whole game.
Well maybe they could at least hold off an early score until the rest of them get their makeup on and adjust their Maxi-pads and prepare themselves to play.

SkateZilla
03-25-2010, 08:26 PM

such a thing doesnt exist in our system.