PDA

View Full Version : ESPN _ Philly Looking For A Top 42 Pick For McNabb

Night Train
03-26-2010, 04:49 AM
Saw that on ESPN News this morning.

Gee, where could they have possibly gotten that number from ? :rolleyes: Where do we pick in Round 2 again ? Philly will be trading him very soon.

Sounds like Nix & Co. were making lots of calls to Philly and Arizona yesterday, where McNabb lives during the off-season. You must agree to an extension before trading for him.

Go get him, Bills.

YardRat
03-26-2010, 05:21 AM
Yeah...quite the coincidence.

If they do pull the trigger and deal a second for McNabb, I hope that's just a precursor to more deals getting rid of some of our own dead weight to get back into the upper half of the second round.

Night Train
03-26-2010, 05:31 AM
Yeah...quite the coincidence.

If they do pull the trigger and deal a second for McNabb, I hope that's just a precursor to more deals getting rid of some of our own dead weight to get back into the upper half of the second round.

Agreed. Or receiving an offer to trade down in Round 1, where they could still select LT Rodger Saffold of Indiana, picking up an extra 2nd or 3rd. They can find NT's in the middle rounds, in addition to other needs.

I still say it's a 2 off-season process anyhow, with all the changes and depth issues.

kernowboy
03-26-2010, 05:35 AM
A second round pick for a washed up QB who spends a lot of each season injured and has turned throwing his team mates under the bus into an art form ... what a waste.