PDA

View Full Version : will the bills go heavy on the oline?

NOT THE DUDE...
03-26-2010, 06:40 PM
wait for poll...

discuss...

YardRat
03-26-2010, 07:25 PM
Didn't we already show you how to do this without putting 'wait for poll' in the first post?

BertSquirtgum
03-26-2010, 07:26 PM
i hate you john

PECKERWOOD
03-26-2010, 07:26 PM
You are mental.

NOT THE DUDE...
03-26-2010, 07:30 PM
Something like trent williams in rd 1 and pouncey in rd 2 would give us a great oline for the future...if we plan on running the ball like the panthers this year we need to have a great oline, not a solid oline, a great one with depth...

SABURZFAN
03-27-2010, 12:25 AM
i'd love it if they drafted a T and C. i think they have to get pieces to help transform to a 3-4 defense. 2 of the first 5.... maybe. 3 of the first 5..... no.

Yasgur's Farm
03-27-2010, 07:57 AM
I chose no... Everybody wants to judge this line as if it were the devastated group that finished the season. Here's what we have folks...

Interior - Levitre, Hangartner, Wood - Some may argue about Hangartner, but I'm actually happy with him. Others may question Wood's health... No major soft tissue damage... Bones heal stronger than original. The only move I would consider here is swapping Hangartner and Wood. Hangartner is a better Guard than Center... Wood was a great center in college. All we need is 1 or 2 solid interior guys to back-up... And they may already be on the roster.

Edges - Green, Bell, Meredith - Green will be a good starting RT for now... Bell or Meredith will be a good future starter/back-up to Green. The other will be a good future starter at LT... And may need to stay in the trenches admittedly before they're ready.

I've named 6 that will be on the roster. The Bills will keep 8 (maybe 9) I predict 1 LT drafted in rounds 1 through 3 (Charles Brown round 2) and 1 interior guy (preferably with center skills... especially long snapping) rounds 4 through 7.

jamze132
03-27-2010, 04:47 PM
Why are we still having to wait for a poll?

Night Train
03-27-2010, 05:23 PM
I chose no... Everybody wants to judge this line as if it were the devastated group that finished the season. Here's what we have folks...

Interior - Levitre, Hangartner, Wood - Some may argue about Hangartner, but I'm actually happy with him. Others may question Wood's health... No major soft tissue damage... Bones heal stronger than original. The only move I would consider here is swapping Hangartner and Wood. Hangartner is a better Guard than Center... Wood was a great center in college. All we need is 1 or 2 solid interior guys to back-up... And they may already be on the roster.

Edges - Green, Bell, Meredith - Green will be a good starting RT for now... Bell or Meredith will be a good future starter/back-up to Green. The other will be a good future starter at LT... And may need to stay in the trenches admittedly before they're ready.

I've named 6 that will be on the roster. The Bills will keep 8 (maybe 9) I predict 1 LT drafted in rounds 1 through 3 (Charles Brown round 2) and 1 interior guy (preferably with center skills... especially long snapping) rounds 4 through 7.

I actually think Meredith could play LT but still want a LT selected high. I like your thinking. A couple versatile interior C/G types late on Saturday.

tampabay25690
03-28-2010, 10:09 AM
It depends on how the top 8 picks go.
I could see OT being a huge need for alot of teams and then we grab Clausen...
If OT doesnt go fast I can see OL being our 1st pick.
We will have to wait and see.

Historian
03-29-2010, 02:13 PM
I think Gailey is a bread and butter kind of guy.

I see the Bills drafting depth on the O and D lines, and as always, taking a cover corner.

NOT THE DUDE...
03-29-2010, 02:21 PM
tebow at 9, saffold in the 2nd, ed wang in the 5th...

JCBills
03-29-2010, 02:58 PM
tebow at 9, saffold in the 2nd, ed wang in the 5th...

LOL yesterday you were 110% sure that is was Brandon Graham at 9.

Why bump a meaningless thread with a meaningless post. You know people are just going to tell you it's a dumb statement. Do you like the attention/hate or something?

NOT THE DUDE...
03-29-2010, 03:06 PM
if tebow isnt there then i would take graham, that has always been my position...

JCBills
03-29-2010, 03:11 PM
if tebow isnt there then i would take graham, that has always been my position...

LOL

Tebow isn't even a top 10 pick, and no, that's been your position since this morning.