PDA

View Full Version : Miller deserves to win Hart

rbochan
03-29-2010, 08:23 AM
The Hart Trophy hardly ever goes to a goaltender, give or take the odd Dominik Hasek or Jose Theodore...
...This season, however, NHL voters should get their heads out of the sand. (http://www.edmontonjournal.com/sports/Miller+deserves+Hart/2735927/story.html)

YardRat
03-29-2010, 08:25 AM
Although he should be a good bet to be nominated, there's no way the Hart doesn't go to O*****kin or Kathy Crosby.

BlackMetalNinja
03-29-2010, 08:37 AM
Yeah, I think he's going to have to settle with the Vezina... Crosby... maybe Ovechkin will win the Hart. I don't remember what station it was, but I saw one guy saying that he though Brodeur deserved the Vezina because his numbers were going to end up pretty close to Miller, but his team was better.

RockStar36
03-29-2010, 08:49 AM
If the Vezina doesn't go to Miller, it will go to Bryzgalov in Phoenix. I'm guess a lot of people aren't aware with just how good he has been this season with Phoenix actually making the playoffs.

I doubt Ovechkin wins the Hart simply because his team has been just as good when he has missed games and I think that will hurt him.

G Wolly
03-29-2010, 09:22 AM
Although he should be a good bet to be nominated, there's no way the Hart doesn't go to O*****kin or Kathy Crosby.

Kathy?

Why Kathy?

Cindy is so much closer.

Just sayin...