Forked Thread: Who do you follow on Twitter for NFL News?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Forked Thread: Who do you follow on Twitter for NFL News?

Forked from: Jim Kelly's wife blabs about husband's dinner with Tim Tebow

Originally posted by DraftBoy
    I don't follow any NFL players at all, its pointless I find.

I follow the following people;
    BarrelofRum-GT Blog
    Chris Steuber-Scout.com and Fox Sports Draft Analyst
    Micheal Smith-ESPN NFL Guy
    Coach Sal
    T-Long
    Sigmund Bloom-Analyst for Draftguys.com and Footballguys.com
    DraftGuys-Draftguys.com
    NFLDraftBible-NFL Draft Bible.com
    Bruce Feldman-Best CFB reporter at ESPN by far
    DraftNasty-They employ me after all
    Wes Bunting-NFL Post Draft Analyst
    Joe Schad-ESPN CFB Reporter
    Tim Graham-ESPN AFCE Reporter
    Move The Sticks-Former NFL Scout Daniel Jeremiah
    FootballPost-National Football Post
    Mortreport-NFL Insider Chris Mortensen
    Adam-Schefter-NFL Insider
    Jason LaCanfora-NFLN Insider
    JoeBuscaglia-WGR550
    ChuckandChernoff-680AM Local Sports Radio
    Tony Barnhardt-Best SEC Writer in the country
    Mark Bradley-AJC Columnist
    Who do you follow?
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Forked Thread: Who do you follow on Twitter for NFL News?

Nobody.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Twitter sucks.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
        Twitter sucks.
        Yes thank you Capt. Negative. Some people though actually use it for beneficial purposes.
        COMING SOON...

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

Will never waste my time reading someone's twitter. Unless someone on here whines about it and quotes it.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Yes thank you Capt. Negative. Some people though actually use it for beneficial purposes.
            And if you're willing to sift through the millions of idiots posting nonsense to find 20 or 30 people who write beneficial posts, go right ahead. I have better things to do and other ways of getting news.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

And if you're willing to sift through the millions of idiots posting nonsense to find 20 or 30 people who write beneficial posts, go right ahead. I have better things to do and other ways of getting news.
              What the hell are you even talking about? Do you know how it works?

You don't sift through millions of idiots unless you choose to follow millions of idiots. How hard is it to know I like to read what guy X has to say and to search him on Twitter and click follow?

Then again I know how hard Itunes was for you, so I guess I see where the user problem lies.
              COMING SOON...

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

You don't sift through millions of idiots unless you choose to follow millions of idiots. How hard is it to know I like to read what guy X has to say and to search him on Twitter and click follow?

Then again I know how hard Itunes was for you, so I guess I see where the user problem lies.
                It's kind hard for old people to understand new technology....lol

Comment

• ddaryl
                  Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by YardRat
                  Nobody.

Twitter is useless IMO.

Just don't need to have half ass information quicker then others, and that is the majority of what you get with twitter

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

no one. It's like some people on FB who like to post, I need to fart. I am hungry. I am i a bad mood. Etc.etc. Who cares? To each his/her own I guess.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• The Spaz
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                      no one. It's like some people on FB who like to post, I need to fart. I am hungry. I am i a bad mood. Etc.etc. Who cares? To each his/her own I guess.
                      don't think nlf.com or Adam Schefter do that or any other reliable news outlet.

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Yes, I know how Twitter works. I also know that 99.9999% of the population has no need to be posting because they're not entertaining enough or informed enough to be constantly updating the entire known universe with what they are doing/thinking at that exact moment.

Maybe I exaggerated how hard it is to find worthwhile people, but the fact remains that the overwhelming majority of what goes over Twitter is absolute garbage. It's just the Facebook status feature with all the other features cut out.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Yes, I know how Twitter works. I also know that 99.9999% of the population has no need to be posting because they're not entertaining enough or informed enough to be constantly updating the entire known universe with what they are doing/thinking at that exact moment.

Maybe I exaggerated how hard it is to find worthwhile people, but the fact remains that the overwhelming majority of what goes over Twitter is absolute garbage. It's just the Facebook status feature with all the other features cut out.

You think you over exaggerated? Yea just a little...

And I dont disagree 99% of what is out there blows balls, but with my twitter page I know 95% of what is going NFL Draft News wise without having to click on 7-10 different sites. That's how I use it that's how it helps me.

Just like anything you own, if used properly it could work well, if used like a dumbass it does you no good.
                          COMING SOON...

Comment

• scartown
                            • Dec 2008

And I dont disagree 99% of what is out there blows balls, but with my twitter page I know 95% of what is going NFL Draft News wise without having to click on 7-10 different sites. That's how I use it that's how it helps me.

Just like anything you own, if used properly it could work well, if used like a dumbass it does you no good.
                            I do the exact same thing. I have about 60 different people/newspapers I follow. It's great when someone or a website/newspaper puts out a new article. It's right there no need to go looking for it.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

so, you trust people to accurately report what they read/posted on 7-10 other sites in 140 word posts?
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X