PDA

View Full Version : No way Bradford passes St. Louis now.

BillsWin
03-29-2010, 04:58 PM
Bradford dropping was always a pipe dream. I may be one of the few who thought we could possibly move up to two or three to take him if we really liked him.

Here is a post from nfl.com about Bradford's pro day, sadly I could not go but heard that Bradford did very well and really won over every team in attendance. After hearing that, and reading this, scratch Bradford off the wish list entirely.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/03/29/bradfords-pro-day-workout-leaves-crowd-in-awe/

Sad day. I thought that maybe if Bradford was still a little stiff and didn't perform amazing, maybe something happens where St. Louis gets cold feet and maybe Nix feels this is the guy and makes a move up to three to get him.

Oh well. It was always a pipe dream.

Sam Bradford’s workout Monday in front of representatives for all 32 NFL teams at Oklahoma’s pro day almost left me speechless.

It really was a treat to watch, and I think everyone here was in awe of Bradford’s performance. In fact, he put on the best quarterback workout by a draft prospect that I’ve seen since I watched a private workout Troy Aikman put on for us with the Cowboys in California.

St. Louis would have to be pretty stupid to pass on Bradford after this unless they pull off some trade for McNabb.

SquishDaFish
03-29-2010, 04:59 PM
I agree he is def going #1 now

scartown
03-29-2010, 05:02 PM
He had a great day. Threw 63 balls with only one touching the ground. Gil Brandt called Sam Bradford's workout the best he’d seen since Troy Aikman’s 21 years ago.

baalworship
03-29-2010, 05:17 PM
This makes me sad. Seems almost everyone has a great QB or a promising QB except the Bills. We have a shell-shocked QB that doesn't look like he belongs in the NFL and throws 5 yard passes, a gutsy QB from Harvard that is wildly inaccurate, and guy that lost his chance to be the backup to a 7th round pick.

Meanwhile, half the posts on Bills message boards are about how we don't need a QB in the first 3 rounds.

Ingtar33
03-29-2010, 05:19 PM
yep. i saw some highlights on espn. his throwing motion is different then it was before the shoulder surgery. if anything it got better. his arm looks much stronger too. Only an absolute moron would skip on him at no.1

EDS
03-29-2010, 05:40 PM
Thank goodness the Bills won those meaningless games at the end of the year.

BillsWin
03-29-2010, 05:42 PM

:sadwalk:

NOT THE DUDE...
03-30-2010, 12:26 AM
This makes me sad. Seems almost everyone has a great QB or a promising QB except the Bills. We have a shell-shocked QB that doesn't look like he belongs in the NFL and throws 5 yard passes, a gutsy QB from Harvard that is wildly inaccurate, and guy that lost his chance to be the backup to a 7th round pick.

Meanwhile, half the posts on Bills message boards are about how we don't need a QB in the first 3 rounds.

dude its going to be ok, we are getting a better qb, TIM TEBOW!:bow: :bow:

psubills62
03-30-2010, 08:15 AM
Bradford is reportedly not going to sign a contract before the draft, as that would force St. Louis' hand into actually drafting him, thus giving him all the leverage in contract talks afterward.

It has also been reported that Bradford would prefer to play for Washington, with Shanahan at coach and Andrews as the doctor (same guy who performed the operation on Bradford). So connecting the dots, there are rumors of Washington trading up to #1 to select Bradford.

If that prevents another OT from coming off the board before we pick, I'm all for it.

Beebe's Kid
03-30-2010, 10:53 AM

This is one of the dumbest posts ever.

Too bad they beat Tampa and the Jets, because by that point they didn't have the 1st pick.

They should have known that Bradford would have a great pro day and thrown the whole season...WHEN WILL THIS TEAM DO ANYTHING RIGHT?????

We would have thrown the year too, if only Ralph wasn't old, Donte was a #9 pick, Thurman deleted his Twitter, Lynch didn't steal $20, we would have started Stevie Johnson, blah blah blah blah.