PDA

View Full Version : Bradford would rather play for the Redskins?

YardRat
03-30-2010, 08:24 AM
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=NFL&id=5161&line=170643&spln=1

Bradford's surgeon, Dr. James Andrews, is the Redskins' team doctor, and we couldn't blame Bradford for wanting to learn under Mike Shanahan. Skins beat writer Jason Reid suggests that Washington might make a serious bid to trade up from No. 4 to No. 1.

Pinkerton Security
03-30-2010, 08:27 AM
I cant exactly remember but there was an interview with him a short while ago, video was posted on here, and he hinted that he'd prefer to play for Washington...or maybe it was that he didnt want to play for them. I know i remember him skirting a question about Buffalo completely..anyone remember the one I'm talking about?

Jaybird
03-30-2010, 08:30 AM
I smell an Elway move. Bradford could tell the rams if they draft him he will play baseball and not football

Michael82
03-30-2010, 08:47 AM
I smell an Elway move. Bradford could tell the rams if they draft him he will play baseball and not football
or an Eli Manning move and whine and pout if they draft him.

mrbojanglezs
03-30-2010, 08:54 AM
if rams trade down to 4 that hurts our chances of drafting clausen

Jaybird
03-30-2010, 09:14 AM
or an Eli Manning move and whine and pout if they draft him.

I know Eli won the big one, but wow would i ever prefer Rivers

YardRat
03-30-2010, 09:41 AM
$$$$$

psubills62
03-30-2010, 09:41 AM
if rams trade down to 4 that hurts our chances of drafting clausen

And may help our chances of getting one of the top 3 LT's. Now that's what I call a win-win.

BillsWin
03-30-2010, 10:09 AM
I wouldnt blame him. The Skins would be a better situation than St. Louis. St. Louis is a train wreck.

trapezeus
03-30-2010, 10:14 AM
st louis at least has new ownership. synder is a known quantity. he's a meddler. once the team gets going, he'll have to step in and do soemthing ******ed, because he's an egomaniac and can't live with someone else being credited for making the smart decisions.

Ickybaluky
03-30-2010, 11:23 AM
It's just a contract ploy. They want to leverage the Rams for big money.

feldspar
03-30-2010, 01:00 PM
$$$$$

If I were Bradford, I'd want to be picked #1 no matter where I went. The guaranteed money would be completely ridiculous. Matt Stafford got $41.7 million in guaranteed money...Bradford would get more.

BillsWin
03-30-2010, 01:16 PM
If I were Bradford, I'd want to be picked #1 no matter where I went. The guaranteed money would be completely ridiculous. Matt Stafford got $41.7 million in guaranteed money...Bradford would get more.

Money was never an issue with Sam. People bashed him for not coming out last year because he may lose money, but the facts are that his family has money and playing football at OU was his childhood dream. I doubt money is a big issue now either. He and his family are financially stable, greed isn't even on the radar when it comes to the Bradfords, and Sam has a bright future ahead no matter where he is picked.

Ickybaluky
03-30-2010, 01:30 PM
Money was never an issue with Sam. People bashed him for not coming out last year because he may lose money, but the facts are that his family has money and playing football at OU was his childhood dream. I doubt money is a big issue now either. He and his family are financially stable, greed isn't even on the radar when it comes to the Bradfords, and Sam has a bright future ahead no matter where he is picked.

Yeah, OK. Nice story.

Tom Condon is his agent, and he sets the bar every time he is in this situation. Condon is just getting this out there as a contract ploy, because he is going to bleed the Rams for more money than any draftee ever has received. I don't care about Bradford's dreams, Condon is driving this negotiation. If he wanted something else besides getting top dollar, he wouldn't have Condon as an agent.

Jeff1220
03-30-2010, 02:38 PM
I find it strange, maybe a bit ironic, that Sam Bradford - an official member of Cherokee Nation - wants to play for the Redskins.

YardRat
03-30-2010, 03:09 PM
I smell hold-out if the Rams do draft him. If the 'Skins move up to get him, Snyder will pony up quicker.

feldspar
03-30-2010, 06:50 PM
Money was never an issue with Sam.

I don't believe that at all. Maybe it's not the most important thing, since he is going to automatically be stinking rich no matter what, but it certainly is an issue.

Money reportedly isn't an issue with Oprah, who is worth about $2.5 BILLION. It's unrelated to Bradford, but you'd think that if Oprah cared as much about other people as she claims, she wouldn't have that much money in her pocket. She could never SPEND that much, or anywhere close to it.

In other words, money isn't an issue when you have more of it than you know what to do with.

If I had as much money as Oprah, I'd make it my job to anonymously give over a billion away to people that needed it and that I thought deserved it.