PDA

View Full Version : Trent Edwards defends his confidence

patmoran2006
03-30-2010, 04:25 PM
(OMG If I never hear his voice again it will be too soon!)
----
Though the 2010 NFL season is still miles away from commencing, the Buffalo Bills players are (mostly) in town this week for voluntary workouts. For a lot of the players it’s their first opportunity to meet with new head coach Chan Gailey.

That includes Trent Edwards, who started last year at quarterback but ended in a state of flux. Edwards began the season decently but started unraveling by the third week. He would miss two games with injury only to come back against Tennessee and play so poorly it would lead to his benching. He made a cameo appearance against New England in week 15 and reinjured exactly two plays later. It finished off his dismal campaign.

His future with the organization has never been less clear. Gailey has said he plans on having an open competition that will feature Edwards, Ryan Fitzpatrick and Brian Brohm.

The Bills also plan on bringing in a fourth quarterback, most likely through the draft.

Edwards could be the starter next year but could just as easily be a clipboard holder or gone all together.

During his press conference with the media on Tuesday, Edwards said he’s looking forward to playing for Gailey.

“I’m obviously excited,” Edwards said. “We needed to make some changes after last season. That’s the decision that they made. I’m excited for the opportunity to work with him. He’s got a long list of quarterbacks he’s worked with that have succeeded in this league and I’m anxious for the opportunity with that.”

He knows nothing will be handed to him, especially after last year’s catastrophic offensive showing.

“It’s part of the territory,” he said. “I wouldn’t expect them to name anyone right now. There’s no reason, they have no allegiance to anyone right here. I wasn’t drafted by this staff so I have a clean slate just like anyone they bring in here.”

While he’s looking forward to a clean slate with the new staff, he hardly still feels like a rookie.

“Everywhere you kind of want to prove something,” he said. “I don’t feel like a rookie in terms of my experience. I have to look back at these last three years and take what I need to out of the last three years and use to my advantage.”

Edwards came into 2009 expected to lift the Bills out of a nine-year playoff drought. With the team acquiring Terrell Owens and implementing a no huddle attack, big things were expected from the offense.

Neither facet really worked out.

Edwards regressed in his third year. He had more interceptions (seven) that touchdowns (six) and looked confused and timid most of the time.
He admits for him it wasn’t the greatest of years.

“It was a roller coaster ride for me. I had to take the last few months to process what I went through and kind of the highs and the lows. Obviously there were more lows than I wanted to. It was very frustrating for me. Last year at this time you’re the starter, you put in a lot of work; you put in everything you feel like you need to. Guys get dinged up, coaches get fired, you don’t play the way you want to and you don’t win games so it’s tough when you put in all that work and you don’t have anything to show for it.”

While he made it a point to not single out the coaching staff for last year’s woes, Edwards strongly felt the lack of leadership with game planning and play calling had an adverse effect on the offense.

“I don’t want to talk negatively about last year’s staff but the hard part for me as a quarterback was you want to have one person to listen to and one voice,” he said. “I feel like the last couple of years there were kind of.. You say one thing to one guy and then he would say to another guy and what you’re looking for would get lost in the process.”

Last year’s no huddle concept was a calamity. After looking anemic running it throughout training camp and most of the preseason, Dick Jauron canned Turk Schonert less than two weeks before the season, promoted Alex Van Pelt and scrapped the offense they spent several months trying to implement.

A lot of writers and fans thought Edwards wasn’t ready to handle an offense so complicated. He disagrees.

“I like to think that I was and obviously you guys (media) can say that I wasn’t, but I felt like I did everything I could to be ready for it and take on that load,” he said. “ That obviously didn’t work and that’s why we have a new coaching staff in here but there was a lot on my plate, but did I think for a second I couldn’t do it? No, as a player you have to believe in yourself and what you can do as a player.”

His inability to stay healthy and the time-honored tradition of fans and media blaming the quarterback for losses are primary reasons he’s been forced to shoulder so much of the blame.

At least that’s how he feels.

“I think first and foremost I needed to stay healthy. I took some hits I probably should’ve tried to avoid. With some games they didn’t go the way they needed to. The ball didn’t bounce our way. There were plays that were left on the field and its tough when football is a team sport and obviously the quarterback is the one they’re going to look at… put the blame on. I was kind of the person who took a lot of the blame last year and rightfully so. I can definitely take that. Hopefully I can physically maintain myself next year.”

Despite getting benched and being written off from the present and future of the Bills by countless critics, Edwards insists if there’s one thing he hasn’t lost during the entire process is confidence —even if few others share the sentiment.

“I’ve always been a confident player regardless if someone doesn’t want to me to play or not,” he said. “If the media doesn’t like me, if the coach doesn’t like me, I’m still a confident player. That’s not going to change anything about me. People can criticize me, there’s obviously doubters out there. It’s my opportunity, my chance right now to change those into believers. That’s my attitude and that’s not going to waiver regardless if I’m sitting on the sideline or whether I’m playing.”

“It doesn’t matter if someone doesn’t like me. If someone writes something negatively about me, that’s not going to affect me. If a coach doesn’t like the way I’m playing that’s not going to affect me either. I’m going to be confident regardless and that’s not going to change.”

His weaponry right now has the cupboard looking a bit bare. Owens and Josh Reed are both gone and the team hasn’t signed any replacements. For now it looks like James Hardy and Steve Johnson will get first cracks at becoming a starter.

Ever keen on sticking to the script, Edwards wouldn’t offer an opinion on losing either receiver.

“It’s not my territory to comment on that,” he said. “I feel like we have some guys that have a lot of potential. Some guys need to step up in some positions. We’re obviously going to bring guys through the draft, through free agency or through trades and that’s what the guys are supposed to do upstairs here.”

Whether he admits it or not, even the subject of wide receivers has him in defense mode. Edwards had to literally state the departed free agent wide receivers wasn’t his doing.

“That’s not on me but I’m anxious to get back out here and work with these guys and see what they’ve done the last couple of months. Obviously the offense is going to change too so we’ll have to see how well we can pick up that new offensive playbook.”

His future with the club is uncertain but for now, he’s ready to move on from last year and focus on proving himself again.

“I think anytime you play in the NFL and you’re coming off a negative season like we’ve had the last couple of years here and a team still has you under contract and wants you to play for them and you get a chance to line up against the best of the best in this league, that’s an opportunity and a chance for a player to prove themselves and for a team together like I think we need to.”

NOT THE DUDE...
03-30-2010, 04:28 PM
HERE WE COME TIM TEBOW!!!!!!! i cant wait...

patmoran2006
03-30-2010, 04:33 PM
“It doesn’t matter if someone doesn’t like me. If someone writes something negatively about me, that’s not going to affect me. If a coach doesn’t like the way I’m playing that’s not going to affect me either. I’m going to be confident regardless and that’s not going to change.”

That bothers me. A coach not liking the way you're playing is not going to affect you?

better days
03-30-2010, 04:37 PM
Well, what do you think of that Trent fans? Trent never lost his confidence..................................I guess that was not the reason he SUCKED.

SirMcGee
03-30-2010, 04:44 PM
What's he supposed to say? "I lost my confidence. This is why i didn't perform up to my abilities last year?" Yea that would run great with the new coaching staff. Cmon.

Mr. Miyagi
03-30-2010, 04:46 PM
Anyone who has watched him play last season can see that his confidence is shot. Lots of deer in the highlights and oh-***** oh-***** oh-***** moments. So don't tell me he's confident because that's a crock of BS.

patmoran2006
03-30-2010, 04:47 PM
Anyone who has watched him play last season can see that his confidence is shot. Lots of deer in the highlights and oh-***** oh-***** oh-***** moments. So don't tell me he's confident because that's a crock of BS.

Agree with you.. But my opinion would've made the piece about me and it wasn't a column.

Mr. Miyagi
03-30-2010, 04:55 PM
I don't mind him as a person, nor his less than enthusiastic politically correct talk. It's the fact that he sucks that bothers me.

SABURZFAN
03-30-2010, 04:58 PM
i'll still take Edwards over Lossman.

trapezeus
03-30-2010, 05:03 PM
i understand what trent was saying about confidence. he is confident his skills are adequate to the job. but he does say that there was some issues with play calling that caused confusion. So i get what his point is.

However, what bothered me the most was that he said, "we got dinged up" or something to the effect that he wasn't playing at 100%. In football after the first series of week 1, you are playing dinged up. you can't avoid that.

he needs a brilliant line to be the mediocre QB that made most of us happy. He still won't have that, and he won't have that for time to come. perhaps he'll read defense better in the future, but his time with the bills has pretty much c ome to an end. he will need to severely outplay all QB's in camp to keep his job here a year from now.

I think he's our #2 guy and possible starter for 2010 based on salary and ability to buy time for a rookie to come in. If Brohm outplays him and we have fitz and a rook, he'll get the chop.

Akhippo
03-30-2010, 05:31 PM
Im praying Brohm comes from behind the pack. If nothing else changes for this year. Ive seen the othe two and have not been impressed. Ive seen Brohm and at least havent been disappointed yet. Thats a plus in his column.

TigerJ
03-30-2010, 06:18 PM
What's he supposed to say? "I lost my confidence. This is why i didn't perform up to my abilities last year?" Yea that would run great with the new coaching staff. Cmon.That's pretty much the account Brian Brohm gives as the reason he struggled and lost out to Mike Flynn as the backup to Aaron Rogers. He had a bad throw and he let it bother him. Things just snowballed from there.

It's possible that Trent really believes he didn't lose confidence. But if he doesn't see it or can't acknowledge it, I find that more bothersome than if he came right out and admitted it. I think he did lose confidence, and I think that if he's going to fix his game he has to be more honest with himself and with others.

homeslice5484
03-30-2010, 06:30 PM
The thought of Trent starting again makes me want to puke

Griff
03-30-2010, 06:53 PM
edwards is a --- nuff said
wishful thinking?

PECKERWOOD
03-30-2010, 07:32 PM
33% of men have ED, it's about time Trent talks to his doctor.

ChristopherWalken
03-30-2010, 07:42 PM
The way I read that is Edwards never lost confidence in his abilities, but I'm not sure he understands what part of his abilities are in question.

His decisiveness was horrendous. He very rarely made an attempt down field. That should and was held accountable.

If Trent doesn't see or understand that, then he has done NOTHING to improve himself.

PECKERWOOD
03-30-2010, 07:48 PM
With Enzyte, Trent can start slinging his balls around with more confidence.

better days
03-30-2010, 07:52 PM

I'm not telling you Trent has never lost his confidence, he's telling you that.......for what it's worth.

better days
03-30-2010, 07:53 PM

On board until the bitter end I guess?

justasportsfan
03-30-2010, 08:09 PM
If you like playing not to lose. I'll take JP over Fitz and and I'd take Fitz over the way Trent was last year.

On a different note, if he was confident all along, that means he didn't trust his wr's which is why he was benched for Fitz. as crappy as Fitz was, at least he gave his wr's a chance to make a play on his crappy throws.

SABURZFAN
03-30-2010, 09:39 PM
On board until the bitter end I guess?

you guessed wrong. judging by last years performance, i won't go as far as to say that Edwards should be given the starting job. he'll have to earn it.

i just laugh how Edwards is in somewhat the same position that Lossman was, but yet, he doesn't get the support that the deer in the headlights got. a lot of sour grapes still exist from the people who had their hero run out of town. they say the similar things about Edwards that some of us said about Lossman and we were labeled Haters. the hypocrites won't be happy until Edwards is gone as a failure so they can feel better about theirselves for being wrong about their hero to begin with. you Lickers are a bunch of sad sacks. :shakeno:

PECKERWOOD
03-30-2010, 09:44 PM
Saburzfan, stop being a Trent Edwards "licker." :snicker2:

more cowbell
03-30-2010, 09:45 PM
trent is a back up qb...and thats about it...yup look at my sweet picture guys!

SABURZFAN
03-30-2010, 09:48 PM
If you like playing not to lose. I'll take JP over Fitz and and I'd take Fitz over the way Trent was last year.

of course you would. not only are you a member but you're the President of the Lickers.

justasportsfan
03-30-2010, 09:49 PM
CEO

SABURZFAN
03-30-2010, 09:50 PM

a Licker makes excuses. i haven't made any for Edwards. :rolleyes:

PECKERWOOD
03-30-2010, 09:52 PM
:lolpoint:

What has Trent shown other than :limp:?

justasportsfan
03-30-2010, 09:53 PM
of course you would. not only are you a member but you're the President of the Lickers.
If I am the president of the Lickers show me where I said I want Trent gone. Show me where I ever said I want Trent to fail . You can't because you're pulling crap out of your arse. You're the one who loves to keep bringing back JP's name even though he's been long gone. Get over it.

justasportsfan
03-30-2010, 09:55 PM
I've made excuses for Trent . I've said several times that he was set up to fail, so does that make me a Trent licker?

PECKERWOOD
03-30-2010, 09:57 PM
If I am the president of the Lickers show me where I said I want Trent gone. Show me where I ever said I want Trent to fail . You can't because you're pulling crap out of your arse. You're the one who loves to keep bringing back JP's name even though he's been long gone. Get over it.

You as well as I know that JP was coached up poorly, it's so obvious. The guy was meant to be a scrambler, but Fairchild forced him to stay in the pocket which instead made Losman scrambled eggs. I don't get it, had Losman of been utilized like Shanny used Jake Plummer back in the day, Losman would STILL be our QB. How come Cowher, Tomlin & Reid didn't force McNabb & Roethlisberger to stay in the pocket? In the case of JP Losman, our coaching staff tried squeezing a square into a round hole.

SABURZFAN
03-30-2010, 10:00 PM
CEO

Licker abbreviation- Cut Edwards Ormyvaginawillache

PECKERWOOD
03-30-2010, 10:02 PM

Oh sure, by all means, keep Edwards to backup Fitzpatrick.

SABURZFAN
03-30-2010, 10:03 PM
:lolpoint:

What has Trent shown other than :limp:?

more wins than Lossman.

justasportsfan
03-30-2010, 10:03 PM

you finally admit you have a vagina.

SABURZFAN
03-30-2010, 10:07 PM

i just love watching you ramble and getting your panties in a bunch. the truth still hurts.

PECKERWOOD
03-30-2010, 10:09 PM
more wins than Lossman.

So what?? He had a much better supporting cast, the guy hasn't even thrown for more than 11 TDs in a year, that's dog crap. No more of this Captain Checkdown crap, at least Losman had some moxie and a nice deep ball.

SABURZFAN
03-30-2010, 10:10 PM
you finally admit you have a vagina.

i named it justasportsfan. :rolleyes:

justasportsfan
03-30-2010, 10:10 PM
i just love watching you ramble and getting your panties in a bunch. the truth still hurts.
thought so. you have nothing but your vagina

Commissioner
03-30-2010, 10:12 PM
Trent has a bright future... he just needs better coaching. Hopefully he has a Drew Brees type of 4th year.

SABURZFAN
03-30-2010, 10:49 PM
So what?? He had a much better supporting cast, the guy hasn't even thrown for more than 11 TDs in a year, that's dog crap. No more of this Captain Checkdown crap, at least Losman had some moxie and a nice deep ball.

the year they both had the same supporting cast showed who the better QB was. moxie and being a one trick pony didn't get him far, did it? as for Captain Checkdown, he isn't much better but i'll still stand by my original post.

SABURZFAN
03-30-2010, 10:54 PM
thought so. you have nothing but your vagina

and you still have bitter feelings about this whole ordeal because you were WRONG!!!!!!! before you twist this whole thing around (something you're good at), just remember who jumped on who first before this thing escalates back to the good ol' days. :chug:

better days
03-30-2010, 11:12 PM
the year they both had the same supporting cast showed who the better QB was. moxie and being a one trick pony didn't get him far, did it? as for Captain Checkdown, he isn't much better but i'll still stand by my original post.

The fact that they had JP play the offense tailor made for Captain Checkdown had nothing to do with it right? It is nice to know the Bills finally have a HC/OC that will adjust the offense to suit his players strengths.

SABURZFAN
03-31-2010, 01:07 AM
The fact that they had JP play the offense tailor made for Captain Checkdown had nothing to do with it right? It is nice to know the Bills finally have a HC/OC that will adjust the offense to suit his players strengths.

and what Licker are you formerly known as again?

DesertFox24
03-31-2010, 01:29 AM
That bothers me. A coach not liking the way you're playing is not going to affect you?

I am not sure he means it the way you are interrupting it. I hope what he was trying to say is that he knows he can get the job done no matter what anyone says.

I think he will accept coaching and make changes if a coach ask him but he is not going to listen to anyone tell him he can not do it.

Look I have no idea if he is going to be good or not but no matter who we draft this year Trent will more than likely be the starter because the rook will not be ready and its not like we are an offensive juggernaut, so it would be better for the rook to watch than rather get killed.

We all loved Trent coming into this year because he has a quick release, CAN make all the throws, but his problem was more to do with throwing down the field. However, he had to know his line could not block to save its life and was probably trying to get ride of the ball quickly to avoid sacks that kill drives. Granted there is the strong possibility that he has deer in head lights look and just will never get it like another poster said.

I do like that he is very accurate, but I do not like that he never takes a chance, but could that have been the conservative Jauron coaching him. Who knows but if Chan Gailey picks him as the guy I am going to give him a chance because of what Chan has done with some lesser talented QBs than him or Brohm for that matter.

Brohm and Edwards have more talent than Fielder and Thigpen or Stewart in my opinion and if he can make them productive I think he can make these guys productive. On the flip side if none of these three are productive then they suck like everyone of you said.

In summary I say not to forget the past but as these guys said they have a clean slate and I say we give them that clean slate and see how this plays out.

PECKERWOOD
03-31-2010, 02:32 AM

Point being, Losman's strengths weren't utilized by our previous coaching staffs, Edwards strengths were, yet he still sucks. I'm just saying, had we known what Edwards would have become, I'd have rather stood by Losman for another year or two in hopes that he could reach his potential.

Luisito23
03-31-2010, 02:48 AM

:funny:

Night Train
03-31-2010, 05:06 AM
His confidence ( or complete lack of ) shows on the field.

He might as well talk to a wall.

mybills
03-31-2010, 06:03 AM
(OMG If I never hear his voice again it will be too soon!)
:chuckle: :hi5:

BuffaloBillsHeart
03-31-2010, 07:06 AM
Don't for a second believe Chan likes the idea of having Trentative Checkwards or Ryan Suckpatrick as his QB. They'll acquire a solid QB and I'm willing to bet it'll either be Clausen, Tebow or McNabb.

Iehoshua
03-31-2010, 07:19 AM
Excellent, he may now confidently walk away from this organization and confidently never return.

better days
03-31-2010, 08:26 AM

WOW, what a great retort, YOU ARE THE LICKER MY FRIEND!!! You CAN NOT REFUTE my post so you respond with this. Looks like I guessed right, YOU are on board & HOLDING TIGHT until the bitter end for Trent, LICKER.

mybills
03-31-2010, 08:42 AM
Don't for a second believe Chan likes the idea of having Trentative Checkwards or Ryan Suckpatrick as his QB. They'll acquire a solid QB and I'm willing to bet it'll either be Clausen, Tebow or McNabb.
I heard that the Eagles denied talking to Buffalo. :idunno:

Griff
03-31-2010, 09:27 AM

On a different note, if he was confident all along, that means he didn't trust his wr's which is why he was benched for Fitz. as crappy as Fitz was, at least he gave his wr's a chance to make a play on his crappy throws.

lol If you like playing not to lose, when you field Fitz or JP you're playing to get the first overall pick

Griff
03-31-2010, 09:29 AM
Point being, Losman's strengths weren't utilized by our previous coaching staffs, Edwards strengths were, yet he still sucks. I'm just saying, had we known what Edwards would have become, I'd have rather stood by Losman for another year or two in hopes that he could reach his potential.

Stand by your man, honey.

justasportsfan
03-31-2010, 09:55 AM
and you still have bitter feelings about this whole ordeal because you were WRONG!!!!!!! wrong about what? That all our qb's were set up to fail by crappy coaching?

before you twist this whole thing around (something you're good at)twist things around? talk about twisting things around, you are the one who brings up JP's name even when no one talks about him. YOu're the one who can't let it go which just shows you're the one who's bitter.

You said I wanted him to fail and want him gone even though I never said that and you can't prove it. So you're the one who's making crap up and saying I twist things around?

just remember who jumped on who first before this thing escalates back to the good ol' days. :chug:

here's another twist of yours, you're the one who started throwing the licker word around. You're the one who loves to bring up JP's name to escalate things.

HHURRICANE
03-31-2010, 10:34 AM
This article looked pretty much like the same old same old. At least he didn't do a Losman and say he played well.

trapezeus
03-31-2010, 10:37 AM
regardless of JP or Trent, it's nice to not have jauron sugar coat the crappiness.

I remember after JP Jets game, Jauron said, "JP has a history of playing well."

And after a bunch of dud games last year, Jauron said, "trent is playing well and we aren't getting certain bounces going our way."

Hopefully gailey doesn't defend poor play the way Jauron did.

justasportsfan
03-31-2010, 10:41 AM
you're playing to get the first overall pick

at least you're playing. When guys lay down and give up before a snap is made, you're not playing. Might as well not show up. Might as well not filed a team.

I'd rather have someone back there who's tries and if they fail at least they go down swinging. Not one that gives up before a snap is made.

SABURZFAN
03-31-2010, 05:19 PM
wrong about what? That all our qb's were set up to fail by crappy coaching?
talk about twisting things around, you are the one who brings up JP's name even when no one talks about him. YOu're the one who can't let it go which just shows you're the one who's bitter.

You said I wanted him to fail and want him gone even though I never said that and you can't prove it. So you're the one who's making crap up and saying I twist things around?

here's another twist of yours, you're the one who started throwing the licker word around. You're the one who loves to bring up JP's name to escalate things.

LOL!!!!!! keep spinning, sweet cheeks.

SABURZFAN
03-31-2010, 05:21 PM
Point being, Losman's strengths weren't utilized by our previous coaching staffs

that excuse has been used MANY times. try again. :rolleyes:

SABURZFAN
03-31-2010, 05:36 PM
WOW, what a great retort, YOU ARE THE LICKER MY FRIEND!!! You CAN NOT REFUTE my post so you respond with this. Looks like I guessed right, YOU are on board & HOLDING TIGHT until the bitter end for Trent, LICKER.

first of all, we're not friends. second, your myth about the offense being tailor made for Edwards is truly laughable. and finally, i hope Trent does well. if he sucks, i won't make excuses like you Lickers did for Lossman. i criticized his play, last year, just as much as anybody on here. you can try again too. :rolleyes:

Griff
03-31-2010, 07:08 PM
at least you're playing. When guys lay down and give up before a snap is made, you're not playing. Might as well not show up. Might as well not filed a team.

I'd rather have someone back there who's tries and if they fail at least they go down swinging. Not one that gives up before a snap is made.

lol failing more impressively is still failing

justasportsfan
03-31-2010, 07:47 PM
LOL!!!!!! keep spinning, sweet cheeks.
looks like your vagina got pwned.

X-Era
03-31-2010, 07:59 PM
Trent Edwards defends his confidence.

If he found a way to be more offensive, he wouldn't have to be so defensive.

SABURZFAN
03-31-2010, 08:20 PM
looks like your vagina got pwned.

keep telling yourself that all the way to the Raider board. show them your 'Black Hole', when you get there, and tell them where you got it from. :chug:

SABURZFAN
03-31-2010, 08:24 PM
Trent Edwards defends his confidence.

If he found a way to be more offensive, he wouldn't have to be so defensive.

LOOK AT THAT!!!!!!! Trent and justa DO have something in common afterall. :bullseye:

Griff
04-01-2010, 09:19 AM
naw, justa is very offensive.

vagina hurt? no, but seriously you and Al Davis share the same brain.

justasportsfan
04-01-2010, 09:53 AM
lol. Says the guy who thinks that a qb who doesn't try is a better option than one that does.

Griff
04-01-2010, 11:54 AM
lol. Says the guy who thinks that a qb who doesn't try is a better option than one that does.

lol I never said Trent didn't try, you did, Trent's safe ball was much more effective than JP's terrible inaccuracy and decision making, and Fitz simply doesn't have the skills. And for the 800th time, I don't think Trent had a good year last year, but just like JP he deserves one last shot with the new coaching staff. He fails again, I'll happily add him to the pile of post-Kelly failures.

justasportsfan
04-01-2010, 11:57 AM
lol I never said Trent didn't try, you did, Trent's safe ball was much more effective than JP's terrible inaccuracy and decision making, and Fitz simply doesn't have the skills. And for the 800th time, I don't think Trent had a good year last year, but just like JP he deserves one last shot with the new coaching staff. He fails again, I'll happily add him to the pile of post-Kelly failures.
I wasn't talking about JP :rolleyes:
Fewell , AVP , Evans and TO preferred Fitz. I will take their opinions over yours and Dicks.

Trent of 2008 was definitely better than Fitz, but last years Trent turned :limp: If Gailey can bring back the Trent of 08 , good. I hope he can because I liked the Trent of 08. Otherwise send him back to Cali

Griff
04-01-2010, 12:59 PM
I wasn't talking about JP :rolleyes:
Fewell , AVP , Evans and TO preferred Fitz. I will take their opinions over yours and Dicks.

Trent of 2008 was definitely better than Fitz, but last years Trent turned :limp: If Gailey can bring back the Trent of 08 , good. I hope he can because I liked the Trent of 08. Otherwise send him back to Cali

And 3 of those guys lost their jobs.

I feel the same way about Trent as you then.

justasportsfan
04-01-2010, 01:10 PM
I feel the same way about Trent as you then.

Maybe you should've read my posts more. I have never said to get rid of Trent. I like him and I tried to defend him but it's hard when he refuses to throw the ball .