X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Buffalo takes a chance on Chad Jackson

A marginal signing within the AFC East usually isn't worth a blog post. I particularly have a hard time getting inspired to write about a player who couldn't find work the entire season before.

But Chad Jackson is a special case. He's one of the division's most notorious flameouts in the past decade.

The Buffalo Bills signed Jackson on Wednesday. Terms of his contract weren't disclosed, but it's safe to assume it's a low-risk deal for Buffalo.

A marginal signing within the AFC East usually isn't worth a blog post. I particularly have a hard time getting inspired to write about a player who couldn't find work the entire season before.
  • Don't Panic
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Dec 2005

Re: Buffalo takes a chance on Chad Jackson

Nice! Finally we'll be on the receiving end of one of these high potential, low production guys rather than his first home. He may not amount to anything (then again he may develop nicely in a new atmosphere), but at least it is a low risk, high reward chance we're taking.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by The Spaz

But Chad Jackson is a special case. He's one of the division's most notorious flameouts in the past decade.

The Buffalo Bills signed Jackson on Wednesday. Terms of his contract weren't disclosed, but it's safe to assume it's a low-risk deal for Buffalo.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post...n-chad-jackson
      http://billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=189938

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

This is a new article.

Comment

Working...
        X