3. Tampa Bay-DT Ndamukong Suh
4. Washington-DT Gerald McCoy
5. Kansas City-OT Bryan Bulaga
6. Seattle-RB C.J. Spiller
7. Cleveland-S Eric Berry
8. Oakland-OT Trent Williams
9. Buffalo-QB Jimmy Clausen
10. Jacksonville-DE Jason Pierre Paul

*Was: I know they have Haynesworth, but can't pass on that talent in Mccoy.
* Sea: Could go OT there
* Jax: A reach here, but I think they would pull the trigger on this guy

Mr. Pink
04-02-2010, 06:03 PM
Are they cloning Eric Berry?

buffalobillsfan95
04-02-2010, 06:05 PM
i would only disagree on the tampa bay pick, they would rather have mccoy because he fits there system way better but other then that good

SeatownBillsFan21
04-02-2010, 06:28 PM
Seattle will not go spiller at six OT will be the pick.I like jimmy at nine but wish there was somthing else oh well we shall wait and see.

DraftBoy
04-02-2010, 06:38 PM
I don't like Seattle taking Spiller but I get it. It's the same argument we make for Spiller coming here. Difference is when Seattle picks there are good OT's available.

Dicknoze69
04-02-2010, 06:52 PM
I don't like Seattle taking Spiller but I get it. It's the same argument we make for Spiller coming here. Difference is when Seattle picks there are good OT's available.

The question is how they feel about Charles Brown at #14. Obviously it's a reach in the value sense, but with Carroll/Gibbs there and Brown's familiarity with the zone blocking scheme they'll install, they may feel comfortable going Spiller/Bryant/X and then Brown.

BillsWin
04-02-2010, 08:47 PM
Clausen to Buffalo interests me.... As long as we go OT in the second (unless Cody slips and we just have to have him.) I would be satisfied with the pick.

PECKERWOOD
04-03-2010, 04:01 PM
The Raiders should take Clausen if he falls to them, the move definitely would not surprise me.