PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo sports article on Clausen

BillsWin
04-03-2010, 10:49 AM
It mentions Buffalo as a team with a high pick that might spend it on Clausen. I think the article does a nice job of summing up the hate for the kid, while providing two sides to the story.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-thegameface040210

I don't know, I am still not sold on Clausen. If we pick him, I won't be enraged. But, I would be confused unless all the top LT are off the board.

Novacane
04-03-2010, 11:28 AM
good read. I hate him a little less after reading that. Maybe I won't be enraged if we draft him.

SaviorEdwards
04-03-2010, 01:13 PM
if we draft him I expect to see more spinster type articles written by chris brown.

Buffalogic
04-03-2010, 04:11 PM
Never wanted him and still don't

more cowbell
04-03-2010, 05:58 PM
if we draft him I expect to see more spinster type articles written by chris brown.

you mean "the spin doctor?"

Night Train
04-03-2010, 07:03 PM
There will be a couple QB's taken later on Saturday (Crompton of Tenn. & Perrilloux of Jacksonville St. ) who have more ability than Clausen.

nateodoms'bff
04-03-2010, 08:37 PM
after watching a couple of highlight videos of clausen, it seems that he has one big flaw.

his passes dont have a lot of zip on them. he can heave the ball down field with accuracy, but they take a long time to get there. we have a guy like that on the roster already named trent edwards. Clausen and Edwards have the same skill set essentially. Great mechanics, good vision, pro caliber arm, great release point. The one thing that sets him apart from Edwards is that Clausen seems to have passion for the game.

We'll have to see how that passion holds up after he takes a helmet to the chin from an NFL defensive lineman.

I like the idea of a flashy, big name QB prospect as much as the next person, im not sure he is the answer to the Bills QB woes.

Buffalogic
04-04-2010, 10:00 PM
you mean "the spin doctor?"Can't turn Tebow and Clausen into 'two princes' though... Huh Huh?! Anybody?!