• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsWin
    man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

Yahoo sports article on Clausen

It mentions Buffalo as a team with a high pick that might spend it on Clausen. I think the article does a nice job of summing up the hate for the kid, while providing two sides to the story.

Former Notre Dame QB Jimmy Clausen has been stigmatized as being a bad teammate and cocky.

I don't know, I am still not sold on Clausen. If we pick him, I won't be enraged. But, I would be confused unless all the top LT are off the board.
    I am The Batman.
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: Yahoo sports article on Clausen

good read. I hate him a little less after reading that. Maybe I won't be enraged if we draft him.

Comment

• SaviorEdwards
      • Feb 2010

if we draft him I expect to see more spinster type articles written by chris brown.
      "The best things to happen to Michigan Football have come from Ohio." - Chris Spielman

Comment

• Buffalogic
        Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
        • Feb 2006

Never wanted him and still don't

Comment

• more cowbell
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by SaviorEdwards
          if we draft him I expect to see more spinster type articles written by chris brown.
          you mean "the spin doctor?"
          The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

There will be a couple QB's taken later on Saturday (Crompton of Tenn. & Perrilloux of Jacksonville St. ) who have more ability than Clausen.
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• nateodoms'bff
              • Dec 2008

after watching a couple of highlight videos of clausen, it seems that he has one big flaw.

his passes dont have a lot of zip on them. he can heave the ball down field with accuracy, but they take a long time to get there. we have a guy like that on the roster already named trent edwards. Clausen and Edwards have the same skill set essentially. Great mechanics, good vision, pro caliber arm, great release point. The one thing that sets him apart from Edwards is that Clausen seems to have passion for the game.

We'll have to see how that passion holds up after he takes a helmet to the chin from an NFL defensive lineman.

I like the idea of a flashy, big name QB prospect as much as the next person, im not sure he is the answer to the Bills QB woes.

Comment

• Buffalogic
                Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                • Feb 2006

Originally posted by more cowbell
                you mean "the spin doctor?"
                Can't turn Tebow and Clausen into 'two princes' though... Huh Huh?! Anybody?!

Comment

Working...
                X