PDA

View Full Version : The Push for Flozell Adams

BILLSROCK1212
04-04-2010, 08:35 PM
No, he is no longer a top 5 OT, but he's still solid. I think we are going to make a push for Flozell in the coming weeks to add an extra piece to our O-line. I don't think he will be the last piece to our O-line this year, but I do think he will allow us to make QB, NT, and WR our priorities in that order. With Clausen available we then could draft someone like a Terrence Cody in the 2nd round and Jordan Shipley in the 3rd (all examples).

I would love to trade for Gaither, but in this scenario I see us filling the most holes with quality players for the upcoming season.

Thoughts?

PECKERWOOD
04-04-2010, 08:36 PM
No, he is no longer a top 5 OT, but he's still solid. I think we are going to make a push for Flozell in the coming weeks to add an extra piece to our O-line. I don't think he will be the last piece to our O-line this year, but I do think he will allow us to make QB, NT, and WR our priorities in that order. With Clausen available we then could draft someone like a Terrence Cody in the 2nd round and Jordan Shipley in the 3rd (all examples).

I would love to trade for Gaither, but in this scenario I see us filling the most holes with quality players for the upcoming season.

Thoughts?

Hopefully we wait till after the draft, if we sign Flozell immediately, then that kind of signals to the rest of the league that we want Clausen.

SirMcGee
04-04-2010, 08:38 PM
Hopefully we wait till after the draft, if we sign Flozell immediately, then that kind of signals to the rest of the league that we want Clausen.

I don't think its really a secret that we need and want a QB. I'm sure people over in Russia know that we're looking for one in the draft.