PDA

View Full Version : One things obvious... Bills are desperate for another QB...

Commissioner
04-04-2010, 11:00 PM
If it's true that Ralph was willing to give McNabb an 8 figure a year contract extension.... the organization is serious about getting a franchise QB.

I'd bet anything the Bills take a QB now in round 1 or 2....

The only question is who?

I can see Clausen, Tebow, and McCoy on the board at 9... do the Bills pull the trigger or hope one falls to 41?

Dying_-2-_Live
04-04-2010, 11:09 PM
lol of course Tebow and McCoy will be there at 9... heck they'll be there at 41.

Please pick Clausen BUFFALO

BillsWin
04-04-2010, 11:10 PM
Buddy may pull the trigger on Clausen, but Clausen has to woo him when he comes to visit soon. I know Chan likes Clausen for a fact and I think Clausen has a mutual respect for Gailey. But the question is, does Buddy like the idea of drafting QB so early, or does he want to shore up the lines first. I can see Clausen to the Bills if all the really good left tackles are gone.

buffalobillsfan95
04-04-2010, 11:11 PM
if we drafted tebow or colt mccoy in the first, and over clausen, they better be selling rope at the draft cuz i would hang my self :hang:

Commissioner
04-04-2010, 11:19 PM
Scouting Report on Clausen from draftcountdown.com.

Weaknesses:
Borderline co-cky and entitled with a personality that rubs some people the wrong way --- Not a great athlete --- Can be overly cautious and too quick to check down, throw the ball away or take a sack --- Has to windup to really zip the ball --- Floats the deep ball at times --- Might not have a ton of upside --- Is still maturing --- Durability is a concern.

Sounds like a perfect blend of Trent Edwards and JP Losman.... maybe he's the only guy that can unite the Losman and Edwards fans. Plus he's from California!