One things obvious... Bills are desperate for another QB...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Commissioner
    • Dec 2004

One things obvious... Bills are desperate for another QB...

If it's true that Ralph was willing to give McNabb an 8 figure a year contract extension.... the organization is serious about getting a franchise QB.

I'd bet anything the Bills take a QB now in round 1 or 2....

The only question is who?

I can see Clausen, Tebow, and McCoy on the board at 9... do the Bills pull the trigger or hope one falls to 41?
    Draft Gabbert at #3!
  • Dying_-2-_Live
    • Feb 2009

Re: One things obvious... Bills are desperate for another QB...

lol of course Tebow and McCoy will be there at 9... heck they'll be there at 41.

Please pick Clausen BUFFALO
    "If you ain't first... You're last"

Comment

• BillsWin
      man amongst boys
      • Oct 2008

Buddy may pull the trigger on Clausen, but Clausen has to woo him when he comes to visit soon. I know Chan likes Clausen for a fact and I think Clausen has a mutual respect for Gailey. But the question is, does Buddy like the idea of drafting QB so early, or does he want to shore up the lines first. I can see Clausen to the Bills if all the really good left tackles are gone.
      I am The Batman.

Comment

• buffalobillsfan95
        • Jan 2010

if we drafted tebow or colt mccoy in the first, and over clausen, they better be selling rope at the draft cuz i would hang my self
        Last edited by buffalobillsfan95; 04-04-2010, 11:11 PM.
        “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Comment

• Commissioner
          • Dec 2004

Scouting Report on Clausen from draftcountdown.com.

Weaknesses:
          Borderline co-cky and entitled with a personality that rubs some people the wrong way --- Not a great athlete --- Can be overly cautious and too quick to check down, throw the ball away or take a sack --- Has to windup to really zip the ball --- Floats the deep ball at times --- Might not have a ton of upside --- Is still maturing --- Durability is a concern.

Sounds like a perfect blend of Trent Edwards and JP Losman.... maybe he's the only guy that can unite the Losman and Edwards fans. Plus he's from California!
          Draft Gabbert at #3!

Comment

Working...
          X