PDA

View Full Version : DraftNasty Mock Draft

DraftBoy
04-06-2010, 07:39 AM
Last night I spent 5 hours on the phone working through the entire first round with the guys at Draft Nasty, which included Corey Chavous, this was a long process but it was a lot of fun and informative.

Some of you are going to hate it, some are going to like it, no matter how you slice it, its good for thought.

http://draftnasty.com/insider_blogs/corey/draftnasty-s-mock-draft-ii-see-who-didn-t-make-the-cut/

tampabay25690
04-06-2010, 08:12 AM
DB if we get Baluga I would be fine with that..

psubills62
04-06-2010, 08:24 AM
I would be ecstatic if we got Bulaga. At this point I'm almost hoping that Okung/Williams are the first two OT's off the board. Because the likelihood of Oakland choosing Bulaga is minimal, whereas if Okung/Bulaga are the first two, I could see Oakland taking Williams.

Out of curiosity - do you guys really not see Joe Haden going in the first round?

clumping platelets
04-06-2010, 08:26 AM
Clausen slips to rd two?

DraftBoy
04-06-2010, 08:52 AM
Clausen slips to rd two?
This is probably a pick we change in the final version on the 20th buy if you think about it. If he gets passed on by Buffalo at 9 and Seattle at 14 who does that leave? Arkizona an maybe Minnesota unless you mock trades which we don't do. Clausen better hope Buffalo or Seattle take him or he's in for a big slide.

DraftBoy
04-06-2010, 08:54 AM
I would be ecstatic if we got Bulaga. At this point I'm almost hoping that Okung/Williams are the first two OT's off the board. Because the likelihood of Oakland choosing Bulaga is minimal, whereas if Okung/Bulaga are the first two, I could see Oakland taking Williams.

Out of curiosity - do you guys really not see Joe Haden going in the first round?
Haden has made a lot of mistakes this draft process and turned a lot of teams off to him.

Persoanlly I switch he and Patrick Robinson but they like Robinson more.

clumping platelets
04-06-2010, 08:54 AM
But that would open up a chance for a team to trade up to get him

DraftBoy
04-06-2010, 09:21 AM
But that would open up a chance for a team to trade up to get him

Which we don't mock, so that can't happen here, but yes that is the likely scenario.

k-oneputt
04-06-2010, 01:32 PM
No way Clausen falls out of the 1st rd. or Haden.

You guys actually make money doing this ??? With those two huge misses.

DraftBoy
04-06-2010, 02:06 PM
No way Clausen falls out of the 1st rd. or Haden.

You guys actually make money doing this ??? With those two huge misses.

Fmr. NFL Scout Daniel Jeremiah also has Clausen falling out of Round 1 as well.

Who said we make money?

methos4ever
04-06-2010, 02:48 PM
Haden's dad controlling his fledgling career/workout led to a horrible 40 and a even less professional response.

Clausen has 2 teams that need to take him otherwise he's slip and sliding his way to the 20s.

I don't see them as bad calls...

TacklingDummy
04-06-2010, 02:59 PM
Can you get your 5 hours back?

Thomas is not going to Cleveland, Davis is not going in the top 10, Bulaga is not going to the Bills, why exactly would Jacksonville take Spiller?, Clausen will be drafted in the first round.

Wow, you guys wasted 5 hours on this?

DraftBoy
04-06-2010, 03:06 PM
Can you get your 5 hours back?

Thomas is not going to Cleveland, Davis is not going in the top 10, Bulaga is not going to the Bills, why exactly would Jacksonville take Spiller?, Clausen will be drafted in the first round.

Wow, you guys wasted 5 hours on this?

Why? Explain your reasons and then Ill explain ours.

RockStar36
04-06-2010, 03:08 PM
This would be one way I'd be on board with drafting Clausen, if he slipped this much and fell into our laps.

Wait, didn't that happen with the last Notre Dame QB?

TacklingDummy
04-06-2010, 03:08 PM
Why? Explain your reasons and then Ill explain ours.
You are the one with the Mock, you need to explain such a :bs: mock, not me.

DraftBoy
04-06-2010, 03:13 PM
You are the one with the Mock, you need to explain such a :bs: mock, not me.

I have already, because you choose not to read them or accept them is your decision. I can go into more depth if you like, but Id like your reasons first.