PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Campbell is Falling

BuffaloBlitz83
04-06-2010, 01:46 PM
If the Raiders pass on Campbell, he can freefall all the way to round 2. He can be this years Everette Brown.

Kiper really, really is not a fan of this guy. He blasted him and called him most overrated player on any mock draft.

nateodoms'bff
04-06-2010, 02:04 PM
Huh. Weird considering this guy was getting such rave reviews from some of the more "respected" posters here. The truth about campbell is that he has all the gifts, but doesn't have the drive or the passion for the game.

Thank god Nix is in charge, or this would be the pick.

Mr. Miyagi
04-06-2010, 02:07 PM
Huh. Weird considering this guy was getting such rave reviews from some of the more "respected" posters here. The truth about campbell is that he has all the gifts, but doesn't have the drive or the passion for the game.
We all said the same thing about Orakpo last year. He turned out okay.

Not saying I'm a fan of Campbell, but just staying objective.

DraftBoy
04-06-2010, 02:08 PM
He was never ranked all that high to begin with. He shouldn't go in Round 1, his game tape is bad.

trapezeus
04-06-2010, 02:11 PM
how much do you think the kipers and co of the world are doing other NFL teams bidding. They know that they can be misinformation and throw the scent off a player. So a team just pays them on the side to report what the grumblings are in hopes that a player falls to them.

Do you think that happens at all?

OpIv37
04-06-2010, 02:13 PM
Don't dis Bruce Campbell- you'll have to answer to his BOOM stick

http://trashcity.org/content/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/bruce_campbell_ash.jpg

ddaryl
04-06-2010, 02:45 PM

I never said that about Orakpo. His workout regimine alone dicated the guy has massive work ethic.

the Knock I remember was he was a workout warrior, and not a great football player, or a player who would get lost in the NFL

So i guess your damned if you do and damned if you don't.

ddaryl
04-06-2010, 02:46 PM
how much do you think the kipers and co of the world are doing other NFL teams bidding. They know that they can be misinformation and throw the scent off a player. So a team just pays them on the side to report what the grumblings are in hopes that a player falls to them.

Do you think that happens at all?

probably more then we would ever realize. Kind of like politics. Mis-information is a great way to control the masses, or the draft

nateodoms'bff
04-06-2010, 03:18 PM
For the record, I threw my bills brick at my tv when maybins name was announced. Orakpo was the pick that should've been made, but once again, wasn't.

Bruce Campbell is a pick that in the past would've been made, but now, won't.

SABURZFAN
04-06-2010, 05:29 PM

no "we all" didn't.

JCBills
04-06-2010, 05:33 PM
Don't dis Bruce Campbell- you'll have to answer to his BOOM stick

http://trashcity.org/content/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/bruce_campbell_ash.jpg

Shop smart, shop S-Mart.

Night Train
04-06-2010, 06:48 PM
You can't get caught up in combine numbers. The film doesn't lie. He's a 2nd-3rd round talent that will be picked higher on measurables only with dreams of potential.

Potential usually means he looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane.

OpIv37
04-06-2010, 08:40 PM
glad there are at least 2 people on this board who get pop culture references from before 2004.

JCBills
04-06-2010, 09:28 PM
You can't get caught up in combine numbers. The film doesn't lie. He's a 2nd-3rd round talent that will be picked higher on measurables only with dreams of potential.

Potential usually means he looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane.

"Don't fall in love with a guy in shorts and a t-shirt."

clumping platelets
04-06-2010, 11:31 PM
Undraftable

tat2dmike77
04-06-2010, 11:43 PM

Thank god Nix is in charge, or this would be the pick.

Sounds like Jason Peters all over again