PDA

View Full Version : Question on Playoff games and NHL.com

THATHURMANATOR
04-07-2010, 08:27 AM
So my team won a trip to St Thomas at work and it is next week Wednesday through Sunday. Since I assume it will not be on regular TV in the Virgin Islands I was wondering if any of you had NHL.com tv and if all the playoff games are on the Playoff package?

I would prefer paying for the 20 dollar NHL package over the pirated feeds as I am sure it is clearer etc but only if it is guaranteed to have the Sabres games.

THATHURMANATOR
04-07-2010, 10:01 AM
REACT TO ME PEOPLE

OpIv37
04-07-2010, 10:08 AM
I'm a cheap bastard- I just use the bootleg feeds, although for the playoffs I'll probably find a bar for the games VS doesn't pick up. It's a lot more reliable.

THATHURMANATOR
04-07-2010, 10:12 AM
I'm a cheap bastard- I just use the bootleg feeds, although for the playoffs I'll probably find a bar for the games VS doesn't pick up. It's a lot more reliable.
Sure but I don't know if there are a lot of Hockey games on in the virgin islands

OpIv37
04-07-2010, 10:17 AM
Sure but I don't know if there are a lot of Hockey games on in the virgin islands

Mikey has his own island?

THATHURMANATOR
04-07-2010, 10:28 AM
Mikey has his own island?
LOL

Myers57
04-09-2010, 01:27 AM
I own the NHL gamecenter package. I can give you the username and password, but I'm going to have to change the password first from my regular one.

Hopefully it allows the account to be signed in in two different places, if not man your booted!

Private message me if your interested and I'll forward you the account username and password!

hydro
04-09-2010, 07:19 AM
I own the NHL gamecenter package. I can give you the username and password, but I'm going to have to change the password first from my regular one.

Hopefully it allows the account to be signed in in two different places, if not man your booted!

Private message me if your interested and I'll forward you the account username and password!

What a great guy right here!

THATHURMANATOR
04-09-2010, 07:52 AM
Seriously!!! I appreciate DP and I will PM you!!!!!

SabreEleven
04-09-2010, 09:27 AM

Don't too excited, Thurm, even though this is a nice gesture by DP. I tried this with the NFL Sunday Ticket with my brother and it wouldn't let too people access the same account at once. I won't be surprised if it was the same situation here.

THATHURMANATOR
04-09-2010, 10:09 AM
Well still nice of him either way.

they playoff package is only 20 bucks so I can purchase it as well.

Slim
04-09-2010, 11:26 AM
Well still nice of him either way.

they playoff package is only 20 bucks so I can purchase it as well.

$20 bucks? Just buy it.

THATHURMANATOR
04-09-2010, 11:47 AM
$20 bucks? Just buy it.
Probably will.

JD
04-09-2010, 01:02 PM
Seriously!!! I appreciate DP and I will PM you!!!!!
double pen! :penalty:

trapezeus
04-09-2010, 01:28 PM
Don't too excited, Thurm, even though this is a nice gesture by DP. I tried this with the NFL Sunday Ticket with my brother and it wouldn't let too people access the same account at once. I won't be surprised if it was the same situation here.

this was overkill by the NFL IMO.

I went online on my phone (which actually never connected once during the entire season). But when i tried on my phone, my online feed would go immediately.

The NFL online service was a joke. I can't believe they mandaated you get the mobile one as part of it for $300 and then it doesn't work. furthermore, it's awful that it isn't HD. At least the NHL, the most poorly run of the big 4 leagues, had the common sense to put an HD feed through.

Mski
04-09-2010, 05:55 PM
thats because hockey thats not in HD is next to impossible to watch, and painful at the least