Hey IDIOT who stands up and waves their arms around everytime the puck is near you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Hey IDIOT who stands up and waves their arms around everytime the puck is near you

SIT THE **** DOWN YOU DOUCHEBAG!!!!

Seems like every game there is at least one toolbag who, whenever the puck or play is right in front of them, Stand up like a gaylord and wave their arms around. Enough already.
  • hydro
    • Oct 2005

Re: Hey IDIOT who stands up and waves their arms around everytime the puck is near you

What is wrong with these people?
    BERNIAC!

Comment

• trapezeus
      Legendary Zoner
      • Oct 2004

Re: Hey IDIOT who stands up and waves their arms around everytime the puck is near you

i saw that a lot yesterday. so annoying. They should hire rob ray to wear his old white sabres jersey and fake shoulder pads and walk up and down the aisles, and if he sees anything like that, to jump the patron.

The unfortunate consequence is that the attention seeking douchebag would totally enjoy it.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus
        i saw that a lot yesterday. so annoying. They should hire rob ray to wear his old white sabres jersey and fake shoulder pads and walk up and down the aisles, and if he sees anything like that, to jump the patron.

The unfortunate consequence is that the attention seeking douchebag would totally enjoy it.
        If someone was doing that in front of me it wouldn't last long I can tell you that. The Gaylord last night did it almost every 5 seconds....

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

they should take taht guy to the 300's and then bring up a real fan from the 300's to take his seat.

That should be the real penalty. and the guy who bought the ticket in the 100's should not be allowed to even argue about what is happening, he should walk out like a pitcher handing in the ball.

Comment

• G Wolly
            • Mar 2004

Like seriously, when did this become the cool thing to do at hockey games? Hey I'm on TV. Sit the **** down dickhead.

At least I made a sign instead

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
              • May 2003

That guy is as useless as glass banging guy.

Comment

• G Wolly
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
                That guy is as useless as glass banging guy.
                Unless the situation calls for it. I.e. fight, goal.

But banging on the glass while the puck is being moved, ****in' dumb. We need stricter arena policies.

Comment

• trapezeus
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Oct 2004

glass banger guy is annoying, but like Wolly said, there are times that it is required (blatant penalty not being called, fight, goal scored and celebration in front of your panel). These are important things.

but the standing guy waving is the 2nd worst offense in the lower bowl. The worst offender is the cell phone standing guy with his back turned to the play. That seems to happen at the ralph more than HSBC

Comment

• Nighthawk
                    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by G Wolly
                    Unless the situation calls for it. I.e. fight, goal.

But banging on the glass while the puck is being moved, ****in' dumb. We need stricter arena policies.
                    No, we need fans to stop acting like morons and they need to get a clue...

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                      Zero for Zero!
                      • Mar 2003

glass banger guy is annoying, but like Wolly said, there are times that it is required (blatant penalty not being called, fight, goal scored and celebration in front of your panel). These are important things.

but the standing guy waving is the 2nd worst offense in the lower bowl. The worst offender is the cell phone standing guy with his back turned to the play. That seems to happen at the ralph more than HSBC
                      It is understandable at Bills games.
                      Originally posted by mysticsoto
                      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• trapezeus
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter
                        It is understandable at Bills games.
                        why? because they stink? or because there is a normal stop in play where it isn't so distracting??

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                          Zero for Zero!
                          • Mar 2003

why? because they stink? or because there is a normal stop in play where it isn't so distracting??
                          It was a joke.

Because they stink. And are often boring. And painful to watch.

Comment

• Dude
                            that slimey ass of an admin at the zone
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter
                            It was a joke.

Because they stink. And are often boring. And painful to watch.
                            The action in the stands has been much more exciting the last couple games I've been to.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                              Zero for Zero!
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Dude
                              The action in the stands has been much more exciting the last couple games I've been to.
                              What can I say?

I have entertaining friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X