PDA

View Full Version : 2010 opponents?

trapezeus
04-07-2010, 09:46 AM
I forgot the rotation, but what NFC and AFC conference are we facing and who are the two random game opponents that we should most likely be facing? anyone know off the top of their head? Thanks.

psubills62
04-07-2010, 09:52 AM
It looks like we're playing all the AFC North teams (Steelers, Browns, Ravens, Bengals), which means that we're going to play the Chiefs and the Jaguars as the other non-divisional AFC teams.

We're also playing the NFC North (Lions, Bears at home, Packers and Vikings away).

trapezeus
04-07-2010, 09:54 AM
gratis.

I was hoping we'd get the NFC east so that we could boo mcnabb for not wanting to be here.

I didn't even really want him and i underestand why he wouldn't come, but no need to kick us while we are down.

That's not a bad schedule to face if we are rebuilding correctly.

OpIv37
04-07-2010, 10:19 AM
I'm calling it right now-we lose to Detroit this year.

tat2dmike77
04-07-2010, 10:22 AM
http://www.nfl.com/schedules/interactive#/team=BUF

This should help.

Christ are the Bills going to play the Browns every year? This will be what the 3rd year in a row the Bills and Browns have met.

Ebenezer
04-07-2010, 10:33 AM

file that with your Sabres predictions...you shouldn't have bragged at all on your FB page...in fact, somebody should have reposted your stuff from here on your page.

psubills62
04-07-2010, 10:48 AM

If they draft Suh, I wouldn't be surprised. IMO, they're improving their team significantly in terms of quality this year.

Ebenezer
04-07-2010, 10:50 AM
http://www.nfl.com/schedules/interactive#/team=BUF

This should help.

Christ are the Bills going to play the Browns every year? This will be what the 3rd year in a row the Bills and Browns have met.

that's what happens when you keep ending up in the same place in the division...same with Jax.

Night Train
04-07-2010, 10:53 AM
Our biggest opponent is more often than not..ourselves..

I'm hoping the new admin. can end that..

Mr. Miyagi
04-07-2010, 11:09 AM
Considering we still don't know who are QB will be, I can't bet against you.

tat2dmike77
04-07-2010, 11:09 AM
that's what happens when you keep ending up in the same place in the division...same with Jax.

True

Maybe i will make a trip down to Cincy to see the Bills play there in addition to my usual trip to Buffalo. I know that me and my cousin are going to either the Bears or Pats game. We don't expect the Bills to win so we will enjoy the tailgating, the beer drinking, the games and so on. I also have a friend who can get tixs from his company in Baltimore so maybe i can make it out there too.

trapezeus
04-07-2010, 11:33 AM
i look forward to the browns, bengals, and lions. perhaps we'll score a hat trick of three games with the final score of 6-3.

before someone comments, bengals were good last year!? The bengals find ways to not be consistent. Precisely because they were good last year is why they will suck this year.

I still see a lot of holes on this team that one amazing draft can't cure. Even if we hit every pick in this draft, i htink we are woefully thin on the OL. But maybe, just maybe the conditioning routine will significantly help keep people off the IR.

tat2dmike77
04-07-2010, 11:55 AM
before someone comments, bengals were good last year!? The bengals find ways to not be consistent. Precisely because they were good last year is why they will suck this year.

Cincy last year reminds of the year Clev had a few years ago. Remember when Derrick Anderson was the next big thing? Everything just kind of lined up right for Clev and the same happened for Cincy last year. Cincy didn't blow anyone out last year they won games they should have but they are inconsistent. And like trap said if history repeats itself then Cincy will suck.