• Mar 2004

J'Marcus Webb

DB...

Speak to me of J'Marcus Webb.
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: J'Marcus Webb

Former Four Star Texas Recruit...Started for Texas at RT as a true Freshman and was good. Lost acamdemic eligibility and transferred to a Navarro College and earned NJCAA All-American honors and then played two years at West Texas A&M, was a 2009 AP Little All-American Third team and was a Cactus Bowl invitee along with the Texas v. Nation game.

Strengths:
    -Size
    -Footwork
    -Strength

Weakenesses:
    -Hands
    -Consistency
    -Effort

For a more indepth report read my report here;
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Mahdi
      • Mar 2004

Thanks.

I wouldn't mind seeing this guy drafted somewhere around round 5. Seems like the type of OL Nix would like.
      Last edited by Mahdi; 04-07-2010, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

I think you can probably get him later but I certainly wouldn't mind bringing him in.
        COMING SOON...

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

This doesn't apply to Webb but I wouldn't like to see a DB touched unless it's our 6th or 7th round pick or a really highly rated guy falls for some reason.

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
            This doesn't apply to Webb but I wouldn't like to see a DB touched unless it's our 6th or 7th round pick or a really highly rated guy falls for some reason.
            I'm going to have to disagree slightly here. I have questions about our corners ability to handle the rigors of man to man coverage if we choose that coverage style with our new 3-4 D. Only McKelvin right now is really the style of CB who could handle that type of coverage.
            COMING SOON...

Comment

• ZAZusmc03
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by DraftBoy
              I'm going to have to disagree slightly here. I have questions about our corners ability to handle the rigors of man to man coverage if we choose that coverage style with our new 3-4 D. Only McKelvin right now is really the style of CB who could handle that type of coverage.
              I feel the same way. To me, McGee is extremely questionable and quite frankly, I'm scared about his side if the team does decide man is best.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ZAZusmc03
                I feel the same way. To me, McGee is extremely questionable and quite frankly, I'm scared about his side if the team does decide man is best.
                The one solace is that Florence has exp playing man when he was in SD.
                COMING SOON...

Comment

Working...
                X