PDA

View Full Version : The arguement to keep lynch

tat2dmike77
04-07-2010, 02:58 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/374912-why-marshawn-lynch-needs-to-stay-with-the-buffalo-bills

In past weeks there has been major speculation that the Buffalo Bills' 2007 first round draft selection, Marshawn Lynch, will not be wearing a Bills jersey in 2010.
After a dismal performance in 2009, rushing only 120 times for 450 yards and two touchdowns, paired with multiple off the field incidents, it seems like Marshawn's time as a Bill is up.

Not a fan of Lynch but the author does bring up some good points. Really his value is one of the biggest concerns. I don't think anyone would give up anything to take this guy.

Night Train
04-07-2010, 03:01 PM
Not to mention my supply chain for dime bags.

HAMMER
04-07-2010, 04:50 PM
Not to mention my supply chain for dime bags.

Nobody refers to them as dime bags anymore, get with it Train.

Philagape
04-07-2010, 05:15 PM
His potential usefulness and upside, along with the chance that he could fetch a higher pick down the road, is worth more than anything a team would give for him now.

TMu11
04-08-2010, 05:24 AM
As much as I cant stand the guy, I agree.
I'd rather hold on to him for a season before making a deal and getting nothing in return.
If a team is willing to part with something of value pull the trigger immediately.

jamze132
04-08-2010, 06:59 AM
I was never a big fan of trading Lynch right now. I think he could thrive in Gailey's new system. And I am willing to bet that OBD would like to keep him if possible, but sadly, that is really up to Lynch.

Beebe's Kid
04-08-2010, 03:33 PM
OJ wanted to quit when Saban got here, and look what he did...you know, minus the whole "double-murder" and subsequent legal troubles.

Lynch has that kind of talent, it will be up the the right coach to get it out of him...or else he ends up like Lawrence Phillips and never cares to reach that potential.

Either way, he is worth more to a football team than a 4th, or even a 3rd. I would just keep him, and who knows, maybe Chan says the right things to Lynch to get him motivated.

HAMMER
04-08-2010, 03:54 PM
OJ wanted to quit when Saban got here, and look what he did...you know, minus the whole "double-murder" and subsequent legal troubles.

Lynch has that kind of talent, it will be up the the right coach to get it out of him...or else he ends up like Lawrence Phillips and never cares to reach that potential.

Either way, he is worth more to a football team than a 4th, or even a 3rd. I would just keep him, and who knows, maybe Chan says the right things to Lynch to get him motivated.

If you think Lynch has OJ kind of talent you clearly never saw OJ run the football. Lynch couldn't hold OJ's bloody glove.

Oldbillsfan
04-08-2010, 03:57 PM
Better to keep him in this run first offense and let him redeem himself for the new team he wants to be on..