PDA

View Full Version : Based on our Draft Position, Rank these players in order if Avail

BuffaloBlitz83
04-08-2010, 02:44 PM
Again Only these players. As these are guys that can help us. Be the GM... rank your choices.

Spiller, Clausen, Kindle, Dan Williams, Trent Williams, Jason Pierre-Paul, Dez Bryant

I'll go first.

Spiller
Trent Williams
Dez Bryant
Clausen
Dan Williams
Jason Pierre-Paul
Kindle

NorthCarBills
04-08-2010, 02:59 PM
Again Only these players. As these are guys that can help us. Be the GM... rank your choices.

Spiller, Clausen, Kindle, Dan Williams, Trent Williams, Jason Pierre-Paul, Dez Bryant

I'll go first.

Spiller
Trent Williams
Dez Bryant
Clausen
Dan Williams
Jason Pierre-Paul
Kindle

Dan Williams
Trent Williams
Spiller
Clausen
Dez Bryant
Jason Pierre-Paul
Kindle

TigerJ
04-08-2010, 03:06 PM
Trent Williams
Dan Williams
Clausen
Dez Bryant
Spiller
Kindle
Pierre-Paul

DraftBoy
04-08-2010, 03:11 PM

I'll go first.

Spiller
Trent Williams
Dez Bryant
Clausen
Dan Williams
Jason Pierre-Paul
Kindle

T. Williams
Spiller
Bryant
D. Williams
Kindle
Clausen
JPP

Valerie
04-08-2010, 03:14 PM
According to the fan vote on the 2010 Mock Draft, this is who the Bills will select. At least 46% of the people voted this way.

9. Bills: Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa (Vote total: 46 percent (http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/04/08/2010-nfl-mock-draft-fans-picks-edition-no-9-buffalo-bills/))

Buffalo needs to keep improving the o-line. Bulaga is the best option for this. Put together a great line and any quarterback can have success. -- "jon"

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/04/05/2010-nfl-mock-draft-4-0-peoples-choice/?icid=main|main|dl3|link6|http%3A%2F%2Fnfl.fanhouse.com%2F2010%2F04%2F05%2F2010-nfl-mock-draft-4-0-peoples-choice%2F

T-Long
04-08-2010, 03:22 PM
Trent Williams
Jimmy Clausen
Dan Williams
Sergio Kindle
CJ Spiller
Dez Bryant
Jason Pierre-Paul

psubills62
04-08-2010, 03:22 PM

I'll go first.

Spiller
Trent Williams
Dez Bryant
Clausen
Dan Williams
Jason Pierre-Paul
Kindle

Trent Williams
Dan Williams
Dez Bryant
CJ Spiller
Sergio Kindle
Jimmy Clausen
JPP

Ickybaluky
04-08-2010, 03:37 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if Spiller goes before the Bills pick.

I think the big advantage he has is he is an electric offensive playmaker, a guy who can make a touchdown happen from anywhere on the field. Teams who are looking for an offensive upgrade will have to look at him, because they hope he can do for their offense what Chris Johnson does or what Reggie Bush was supposed to do.

T-Long
04-08-2010, 03:40 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if Spiller goes before the Bills pick.

I think the big advantage he has is he is an electric offensive playmaker, a guy who can make a touchdown happen from anywhere on the field. Teams who are looking for an offensive upgrade will have to look at him, because they hope he can do for their offense what Chris Johnson does or what Reggie Bush was supposed to do.

He could very well go to Seattle at 6

Ron Burgundy
04-08-2010, 03:53 PM
T. Williams
Spiller
Bryant
D. Williams
Kindle
Clausen
JPP

Yup. Though I think Williams, Kindle, and Clausen are so close as to be interchangeable.

DraftBoy
04-08-2010, 03:55 PM
Yup. Though I think Williams, Kindle, and Clausen are so close as to be interchangeable.

I would agree with you there. We have need at every position, though I have Kindle rated below Hughes as a 3-4 OLB.

BuffaloBlitz83
04-08-2010, 04:05 PM
How far of an upgrade is Dan Williams to Cody?

Mr. Miyagi
04-08-2010, 04:06 PM
According to the fan vote on the 2010 Mock Draft, this is who the Bills will select. At least 46% of the people voted this way.

9. Bills: Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa (Vote total: 46 percent (http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/04/08/2010-nfl-mock-draft-fans-picks-edition-no-9-buffalo-bills/))

Buffalo needs to keep improving the o-line. Bulaga is the best option for this. Put together a great line and any quarterback can have success. -- "jon"

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/04/05/2010-nfl-mock-draft-4-0-peoples-choice/?icid=main|main|dl3|link6|http%3A%2F%2Fnfl.fanhouse.com%2F2010%2F04%2F05%2F2010-nfl-mock-draft-4-0-peoples-choice%2F
Bulaga is not a choice in this thread.

Buddo
04-08-2010, 04:12 PM
Trent Williams
Dan Williams
Dez Bryant
CJ Spiller
Clausen

Wouldn't want either of the other two full stop.
OT and NT are pivotal positions on their respective sides of the football, with our change to a 3-4 front.
Bryant will very likely turn out to be a star once he gets into a professional environment, and we aren't exactly stacked at WR.
I've seen some highlights of Spiller, and the guy has moves that can wrong foot the best. His ability to move off either foot, will have a few defenders juked out of their cleats - even in the NFL. While we still have both Lynch and Jackson, this is a 'luxury' pick, but he could be used as a change of pace guy, who also looks like he has hands.
I don't especially want Clausen. I think Ingtar is on the money about him, and he actually isn't going to be ready this year to start. If that's understood, and it's believed he will be 'the man' by the powers that be, then I can certainly live with it.

Buffalogic
04-08-2010, 04:24 PM
Spiller
Dez Bryant

Trent Williams

Dan Williams

Jason Pierre-Paul
Kindle

Clausen

Mr. Pink
04-08-2010, 04:26 PM
I don't get how Spiller is a need but I'll play anyways.

Dez Bryant
Dan Williams
Trent Williams
Kindle
Jason Pierre Paul
Spiller
Pulling a Vikings and missing the pick
Clausen

Based on need/talent....based on talent alone Spiller is likely behind Dez.

YardRat
04-08-2010, 06:03 PM
T. Williams
Spiller
Bryant
D. Williams
JPP
Kindle
Clausen

SirMcGee
04-08-2010, 06:21 PM
Trent Williams
Dez Bryant
Dan Williams
Jimmy Clausen
CJ Spiller
Jason Pierre Paul
Sergio Kindle

Night Train
04-08-2010, 07:19 PM

I'll go first.

Spiller
Trent Williams
Dez Bryant
Clausen
Dan Williams
Jason Pierre-Paul
Kindle

Trent Williams
Spiller
Dan Williams
John Pierre-Paul
Bryant
Kindle
J.P.Clausman

X-Era
04-08-2010, 08:12 PM

I'll go first.

Spiller
Trent Williams
Dez Bryant
Clausen
Dan Williams
Jason Pierre-Paul
Kindle

Trent Williams
CJ Spiller
Dan Williams
Jimmy Clausen
Dez Bryant
Jason Pierre-Paul
Sergio Kindle

DraftBoy
04-08-2010, 08:28 PM
He could very well go to Seattle at 6

I dont see it there top need is LT and with their choice of likely either Trent Williams or Bryan Bulaga why do they pass on them to take Spiller, when they already have money committed to RB in Julius Jones (11.8 Million) and supposedly really like Justin Forsett who they just drafted a couple of years ago out of Cal. Now that's not to say they couldn't use a playmaker at RB, but they just lost their franchise LT and with a aging Matt Hasselback they must keep him upright if they even want to be competitive. I dont see how Seattle doesn't go OT at 6.

Kenny
04-08-2010, 10:09 PM
Trent Williams
Clausen
Dan Williams
Jason Pierre-Paul
Kindle
Dez Bryant
Spiller

Spiller might be (potentially) the most talented on the board, -but I dont see how adding a talented RB to our stable will help us win any more games.

SABURZFAN
04-09-2010, 04:36 AM

I'll go first.

Spiller
Trent Williams
Dez Bryant
Clausen
Dan Williams
Jason Pierre-Paul
Kindle

T. Williams
Spiller
D. Williams
Bryant
Clausen
Kindle
JPP

TedMock
04-09-2010, 11:57 AM

I'll go first.

Spiller
Trent Williams
Dez Bryant
Clausen
Dan Williams
Jason Pierre-Paul
Kindle

T. Williams
Dez Bryant
Spiller
Kindle
Pierre-Paul
Clausen
D. Williams

ChristopherWalken
04-09-2010, 12:03 PM
Spiller
Trent Williams
Dan Williams
Jason Pierre-Paul
Clausen
Dez Bryant
Kindle

Ingtar33
04-09-2010, 12:07 PM
Based on Team needs my list would be...

1) Trent Williams
2) Dan Williams
3) Jimmy Clausen
4) Dez Bryant
5) Sergio Kindle
6) CJ Spiller
7) Jason Pierre-Paul

*note these ratings are based on Team Needs and Player Potential. I have better players ranked lower due to a greater team need in this list. If i was to go purely on the best player available... the list would be...

1) Dez Bryant
2) CJ Spiller
3) Sergio Kindle
4) Trent Williams
5) Dan Williams
6) Jimmy Clausen (boarder line 1st round talent)
7) Jason Pierre-Paul (4th round production/ability, 1st round potential, he really shouldn't go in round one)

elltrain22
04-09-2010, 12:13 PM
1.Spiller
2.Clausen
3.Trent Williams
4.Dan Williams
5.JPP
6.Bryant
7.Kindle