PDA

View Full Version : Over/Under - Draft - QB

BILLSROCK1212
04-08-2010, 09:02 PM
Over/Under the Buffalo Bills draft a QB with the 41st pick in the draft? Please state why and who you think that we will pick.

Edit: The Over/Under is 50% just for the sake of the game.

Nighthawk
04-08-2010, 09:03 PM
I think they want to, but I'm not sure there will be a guy there when they pick. If they do and he is there, I think they'll pick Tebow or McCoy.

patmoran2006
04-08-2010, 09:10 PM
I think they want to, but I'm not sure there will be a guy there when they pick. If they do and he is there, I think they'll pick Tebow or McCoy.

I agree with you 100%

X-Era
04-08-2010, 09:11 PM
Over/Under the Buffalo Bills draft a QB with the 41st pick in the draft? Please state why and who you think that we will pick.

I think there is a 75% chance we trade up into late 1 for a QB if we dont take Clausen at 9.

We are effectively out of the "trade for a QB" market. A team that was so serious about McNabb wont likely trade for someone worth much less... why when you could draft a guy you think highly of.

That leaves the draft. We know they want to add a 4th guy. We know they arent considering any of our current guys THE starter at this point. And if they like Clausen and hes there at 9, we pass? Or if we pass on Clausen because we don't want Clausen, but we like McCoy or Tebow, we let them go to another team because we wouldn't move up into late 1 even though we've done just that in something like 4 of the past 7 drafts?

No, I think we draft a QB by the start of round 3. And my bet is either Clausen at 9 or a move up into late 1 for Tebow or McCoy.

DraftBoy
04-08-2010, 10:35 PM

Just for the record to be an Over/Under game you have to post the percentage first then we say Over or Under.

Im going to say 35% rate because like NH said I think they have a guy (or two) that they will take if he's there. But he may not be.

BillsMan80
04-08-2010, 10:48 PM
And it would be a disaster to take Tebow or McCoy both of whom will be nothing better than NFL backup QBs...Fitzpatrick and Edwards all over again. If they are really going to draft a developmental QB at least make it Jarrett Brown, a kid who has all the tools to develop in a good arm, good speed, athletic ability, etc.

BILLSROCK1212
04-08-2010, 11:05 PM
Just for the record to be an Over/Under game you have to post the percentage first then we say Over or Under.

Im going to say 35% rate because like NH said I think they have a guy (or two) that they will take if he's there. But he may not be.
I was not aware of that my b...ill edit it if that serves any purpose at this point THANKS!!

DraftBoy
04-08-2010, 11:39 PM
I was not aware of that my b...ill edit it if that serves any purpose at this point THANKS!!

Sorry its the degenerate gambler in me.

I would say under at 50%.

PECKERWOOD
04-08-2010, 11:42 PM

Edit: The Over/Under is 50% just for the sake of the game.

Under.

We take either Clausen with the 9th pick or we will take the best tackle available and then trade back into the late 1st for Tim Tebow.

Don't Panic
04-09-2010, 06:01 AM
Under. I do not see a QB coming in the 1st two rounds.

TacklingDummy
04-09-2010, 06:03 AM
Why would the Bills take a QB in round 1 and 2?